>>81896323

lol dead sandniggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone from a Country invaded by America could tell you the exact same thing.

American definition of war is consider everyone 'non-white' and thus 'NAWT PROTECKTED BY DA CAWN-STEH-TOO-SHUN' so they can just bomb a country to rubble and then say shit like 'MISHUN ACKAWMPLISHED GAWD BLESS AMERICA, WE'VE EXPORTED DETROIT!!!'

How they take all the lies inside? Are they so stupid?

Do you actually care about middle easterners?

Yes? They are humans too..

Do you? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War

Americans are a self-centered people, deep down they don't give a shit and know that all these wars are what helps propagate and provide them with the luxuries they are accustomed with.

FYI, the US government is trying to pull the same shit in Syria.

>trying

They have troops stationed in Syria, something they didn't admit until ISIS released video evidence...

Good answer man

Right, but the Syrian government is clearly winning the war, so Western regime change faggots might think twice next time.

pump

Interesting thing to watch. Thanks.

>Germany gets BTFO by America
>afterwards: "okay, our country is destroyed, but lets start working together on rebuilding our country for everyone's sake"

>Japan gets btfo by America
>"okay our country is destroyed, lets work together to rebuild our country"

>Iraq gets BTFO by America
>"Our country is destroyed, but LMAO lets just start killing each other because we still don't agree on whether omar or ali should have succeeded 1400 years ago lol this is important"

This time , civil war came

>Germany - 99
>Japan - 105

>Iraq - 87

Fug offf :DDDD
We'll raid your homes and women, arrrr! :DDDDD

But seriously, if we got a chance to kill you guys, we will.

America is the most evil country in the world

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

pump

Running a way from thread? not so common

>>Germany gets BTFO by America
>>afterwards: "okay, our country is destroyed, but lets start working together on rebuilding our country for everyone's sake"