#FreeMilo

The account @Nero got banned for being a fag for niggers and mocking Lesbo Jones (@Lesdoggg) on twitter.

The knuckle-dragger just chimped out and blocked the fucker instead of fighting him like the big burly man he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2016/07/20/the-daily-show-gays-for-trump-breitbart-news/
favstar.fm/users/Nero/recent
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tqe4n/dont_get_mad_at_twitter_get_even/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LESLIE DINDU NUFFIN

SHE A GUD GIRL

>being so butthurt they took your platform you vent by posting 12 hrs straight

bye bye

make/move to another service if you don't agree

That faggot got less than he deserved.

You don't get to "play Sup Forums" while attention whoring at the same time. That's not how trolling from Sup Forums has ever worked.

He should have just made a burner account for lulz like the rest of us but he HAD to get credit for it because he's an attention whoring E-celeb faggot.

So what is milos alternate account? surely he has one

he just became a martyr for free speech you faglord. Now twitter cant pretend its fir and unbiased anymore, its controlled speech

Sup Forums baited Milo into getting himself permanently banhammered and we're not having board-wide celebrations? Sad!

It's a private business that has the right to do whatever it wants. Free speech doesn't apply to private business and platforms you fucking commie.

Word must get out, it must become common knowledge, that Twitter and Facebook are online prison camps defined by the ideology of their owners, and not common carrier communication platforms.

There must be 40Gbps of memes shit into Twitter and Facebook mocking their users for being slaves on a digital plantation.

This was Twitter's and Facebook's fatal mistake, to ban a dangerous faggot like Milo. It's going to end the companies, bearish on their stock. The corporate board should replace Jack Dempsey and he should be investigated for his ties to #BLM terrorist #Deray4Treason.

Share your favorite Twitter slavery pics let's get the memes of production going I'll start with pic related.

>losing social media account
>martyr
What kind of Reddit tier logic is this?
He got banned from Twitter not chucked off a fucking roof.

Stop taking the internet so seriously, it's cringe worthy.

Haha bye Milo you fucking disgusting faggot.

Free speech and Freedom of Speech are not the same thing.

Milo is a fame whore. His "I may be a faggot who sucks cocks, but..." (actual quote from RNC speech) is primitive, one-note trolling. It might work on normies but it's getting stale

She's just like Chris Chan. A harmless tard that couldn't handle the bantz.

>no pizza at gay weddings

But he's OUR degenerate with full blown AIDS, and we can't let Twitter silence him.

f

Reported for what? Disliking her? Kek'd.
Twitter knows that they can't ban Milo again, it will only make him more popular. Last ban took him from ~200k followers to 300k.

Milo is the fucking worst. Glad he's gone.

He was wayyy too self-obsessed.

The things that made him good, his journalism are gone.

I can tolerate the guy just because of how asspained he makes libcucks
It's hilarious

Good fucking riddance.

wait hang on, what did he do? wasn't it a fake tweet?

Milo on suicide watch now that he can't attention whore on a platform designed for tweens and social media analysts.

He was a bit of a cunt but this is more an issue about censorship and banning people for their political opinions.

supposedly he was mean to the ebony damsel from spiritcatchers

Go back to /r/the_donald

He is banned. It's a permanent "suspension".

btfo edgy """alt-right""" faggot cunt

No. He's not "our" faggot.

fuck off reddit.

take my pic down NOW

You don't have to suck Milo off to recognize the value he brings to the card table. He drives SJW cultural terrorists crazy and keeps them busy while we meme Trump into office.

He's done nothing besides make a ton of money off of idiots.

>stop taking the internet so seriously
ok grandpa time to get off the computer

But seriously, "the internet" has been one of the main drivers of the stock market since the 1990s and social media is one of the internets main products. Milo just deligitimized one of the most major social media sites as an arena of free speech. He is a martyr because social media is a legitimate source of advertisement etc for his website. If you dont think this is important you dont undertsand how big the internet is...which is hard to believe

what did he even say

BROTHER /NERO/?

>He just became a martyr for free speech
Jeeze. Grab a hold of your fedora and go back to Plebbit. He said something mean to an ape on a stupid leftist site for teenagers. Get a grip.

Yeah because if you get banned on a private social media service known for it's liberal viewpoint, your first amendment right is totally getting trampled on and you're a martyr. What a waste of dubs, and air.

I've rarely seen this level of butt hurt from Sup Forums.

Most of us don't care, Milo is a flaming faggot, who posts himself here, constantly.

Small children know, that if you break the rules, there are consequences. Why you can't underrated that is beyond me.

Fuck you all, I'm going camping for a few days.

Why'd that bakery have to shut down because they didnt want to provide a cake for a gay wedding?

You people care way to much about this faggot

This. Twitter is gay as fuck. He really did belong there.

>On November 7, 2013, the first day of trading on the NYSE, Twitter shares opened at $26.00 and closed at US$44.90, giving the company a valuation of around US$31 billion.[92]

Twitter may be a retarded circlejerk, but its a retarded circlejerk that has made people a shit ton of money. When you do something that hurts a major businesses bottom line, that isnt just farting in the wind. This is how social battles are fought these days, if we want to change discourse in america we have to control or take down the places where it proliferates quickest

>legit source of advertising for him
Maybe he shouldn't have done dumb shit to get banned then, huh?

>calling me grandpa for not thinking social media is important.
Listen, kid, back in my day we made new accounts on a regular basis because we understood the fact we'd be banned for trolling. We certainly didn't get all ass hurt and try to start a crusade like a whiny pack of faggots everytime it happened either.

I'm glad he got banned. Milo doesn't stand for shit, he's just contrarian. If it was edgy to be a SJW, he'd be getting triggered all over tumblr right now.

see Youre a grandpa because you dont realize that social media is big business. If you are one an edgy doomsayer who doesnt care where the world is headed, then continue to ignore social media. If you actually have hope that someday we can return a modicum of sanity to our country, you have to see the importance of social media.

Yes and now it has exposed a flank for a twitter-like service that doesn't censor.

it needs to be about silencing a homos or jews voice because of twitter bigotry thing. once we get that idea out there, it won't matter who wins, we can just sit back and enjoy

This is right.

Why do you faggots have the deluded idea that private corporations that operate online are guided by the US Constitution. Hate speech is obviously harmful and all countries except the US have problems with it. It's only because some butthurt religious freaks set things up in the US that there is wider freedom of speech and belief there than in other places.

People here say the same stuff about facebook too. These websites are not yours. You didn't make the rules. You don't own them. There isn't some crazy violation of natural God-given rights going on here. Hate speech is obviously harmful and Milo was promoting it massively.

That said, I would still suck Milo's wiener while listening to him troll black female Hollywood stars.

But I don't even care about Zuckerberg's ideology. It doesn't impediment my use of plebbook for personal stuff.

>except when they're against The Narrative, then it's
>OY VEY...

or, alternatively, unlike most Sup Forums losers he actually has the balls to face real consequences for his actions.

do you think a bunch of trolls are sending a message? they have no public-facing persona, they're amorphous. people will forget the ebin troll not 2 minutes later.

people having the backbone to face consequences and public lash is a GOOD THING.

Did you just direct me to look at one of your own post? Gay.

No shit social media is big business. That's exactly why they ban people for shit like your precious faggot Milo did.

If you're going to be a troll you have to be willing to accept the consequences or atleast do it anonymously from different accounts.

That's fine but the problem is that they let literal ISIS accounts remain but axe Milo.

Burn Kike!

Banning hate speech isn't the problem, its the fact that hate speech is relative. Literally somebody could say you need to get a job, and another could say thats hate speech.

How does this make Milo a martyr? He can't make his precious shekels anymore? Yeah. Twitter has gay, liberal rules. It's a gay, liberal place. Therefore it fits.

That's what I'm afraid of.

suddenly anyone who isn't with the SJW Liberals, you get banned.

This. The problem is not the policy, but the hypocrisy.

Burn Twitter to the ground. #2 shit all over Twitter poopaloo.

Someone decides what counts as hate speech. A company like twitter has criteria to help with this. It's pretty fucking obvious that all the stuff directed to a black woman and targeting her skin color and gender was actually hate speech. You don't own the company so you don't get any say in this. Don't be mad about that, user.

As Samuel Johnson once said, just because there is dusk doesn't mean there isn't night and day.

I wasn't following this. Was Milo actually participating in the leslie trolling?

>I hope the lock your Acct
And I thought that my english is bad.

One of the easiest and most unbelievably stupid effective methods of deflection is Maxim XXXII in Arthur Schopenhauer's official philosophical shitposting manuals.

By this dumb faggot labeling himself and everyone else that isnt a fucking brain dead neo-con as "alt-right" he gave opposition a chance to dismiss entire political positions in full without any kind of objective rebuttal. Saying "oh thats just some alt-right shit", or "yeah yeah marxism we heard it all before", or "dude Keynesianism lmao" or whatever the fuck you want to arbitrarily marginalize is so fucking effective at dismissing arguments its not even funny. Before this dumb fag people would actually have to look for some kind of evidence to object to or provide a discourse on multiple right wing political positions but now all some retards has to do is go "dude alt-right lmao" and he fucking wins just like that.

This is why Statesmanship and civil debate is dead

They're allowed to support ISIS, if they want to. ISIS will promote traditional family structures and less SJWs.

its ok milo and breitbart btfo daily show

breitbart.com/california/2016/07/20/the-daily-show-gays-for-trump-breitbart-news/

You can still follow him on Facebook and he can type in more than 140 characters

>I think the concept of free speech is the same as the laws that stop the US government from infringing on it

He started it by calling her illiterate and mannish and then his followers went from there.

kinda - he gave a shite review and mocked her when she bitched

Link to the post?

She was also replying to every comment during the flood/brigade/whateveryoucallit - good or bad. Rookie move.

Someone should get favstar pro and screencap the account up to milo/les first engage to show absolutely nothing was said.

favstar.fm/users/Nero/recent

Or if someone knows of a free twitter archive site, please link.

Recent doesn't show anything abusive at all and the article images show cattyness, but nothing overtly abusive.

He has that advantage though, to be fair. He is an entrepreneur. His life wouldn't be ruined if he talks out as Milo. If one of the Sup Forums folk tried to do what he did, our lives would be fucked.

And I don't know how much of an impact Milo has if the events he associates himself get more heated (like DePaul and the fag parade in Sweden he wants to do).

#1, let's have some MSM fun.

Again, this only highlights that there is some demand for twitter-like platform minus the censorship. And then people can decide whichever they prefer.

>implying that labeling isnt going to happen ANYWAY

>He said something mean to an ape on a stupid leftist site for teenagers. Get a grip.

this

lol 'faglord' from the one whos defending a nigger loving homo

I don't care for Milo much outside of his trolling, but the point is that EVEN if what he does isn't necessarily hatespeech, a website like twitter which is built on communication and socializing should accept all kinds of speech for utility.

The more bias there is on twitter, the more its stock will plumet. If Milo doesn't go back, and if they move onto other conservatives it will become a useless site.

The review is on Breitbart and @Nero is suspended so you can't see any of his tweets at this time. I'm sure there's a screencap somewhere, iirc it was nothing special that kicked it off.

When she finally gave up/blocked him he responded by saying something like 'once again rejected by a black dude'.

I understand his cause. But deep down im sure he just wants more publicity is correct for me. But I can see a middleman here and its pretty damn hard t-

>he just became a martyr for free speech you
LMAO

A reminder that Jack (CEO of Twitter) personally made sure he was banned, so we can say for sure that Twitter is controlling right-wing voices.

This shit is autstic as fuck. God I hate this stupid faggot so much. Please take this gay ass shit to reddit or facebook you fucking faggot.

Gaylo is just another shitstabber kike who wants to fuck little boys.

>But muh based fag

lol, he's just butthurt Ahmed turned him down.

>Sup Forums defending a fag nigger-cock lover

plz link video where he says this

I seriously dont understand how this literal retard is a comedian. That is my fucking dream yet im stuck as an accountant and this stupid gorilla who is quoted to have said she doesnt like when jokes make you think, is a successful comic.

kek maybe you should blame yourself for having the faggot banned you fucking tool

>t. Abdul Al Mohammad Yusef

Kek

July 19, 2016 the day of #TheShittering AKA The Day Twitter Died. #TwitterHatesFags #FireJackDorsey

>Italy

Tell me Moor, fag.

No way that shirt is real.

So, you want everyone to leave your wife and your wife's son alone?

Fuck yea it is (nimble)

Kek, I'll let my folder talk instead.

Let's start with the recently elected, as in, you cucks wanted a muslim shitskin as your mayor, sharia law supporter.

Was he a hologram then? big if true
So was that one accidental DM tweet real or not? The one about Feig writing racist tweets.
>yfw it was all a coordinated effort to finally get rid of Nero

Operation for revenge

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tqe4n/dont_get_mad_at_twitter_get_even/