So apparently now if your on the dole for 6 months you have to start a work for the dole program which is 25 hours per...

So apparently now if your on the dole for 6 months you have to start a work for the dole program which is 25 hours per week .. That's fucked.
How do I avoid doing this? I'm thinking about moving state to go live with my sister maybe that will work. It's fucked 25 hours a week for $10.20 extra payment what a joke...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_qCJc0fOa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Work, you lazy faggot.

>i have to work for my money
really makes you think...

fpbp

Get a job you idiot.
Stop being a leech on the tax payer.

This was recently reintroduced, about a year ago. It's not a new program, it comes and goes every so often, right now it's in action.

My only advice would be to perhaps look at doing full-time education instead, pick a degree, get on AUSTUDY and just get paid to go to school.

At least that way you'll actually be earning a qualification instead of just pretending to look for work by applying for jobs you know you can't get :^)

Just enroll in some bludge course and get student allowance.

there are no jobs.

get a job or kill yourself you lazy faggot

My God

He baited so hard he caught his fellow countrymen in the trap

yeah but doesnt it work out to only be earning an absolute shit wage when worked out to $/hr? then assuming that someone who has to work also then has to pay for all the associated costs of going to work like car running costs etc.

Take a suggestion from a burger: cant find work? learn a skilled trade. the world always needs electricians, plumbers, ect.

>pro tip: skilled trade has consistently the lowest unemployment numbers

>Start a small business
>there's jobs, you just might not like them; that's tough
>join the army
>college/trade

The dole is no good for robots. Robots need Disability Support Pension.

Get your mental illnesses properly diagnosed and get on it.

Have you tried kys?

cancel doll
ring them up say you found a new job
give it a week start a new claim

You should work, you lazy faggot.

Incredible fidgets confirms
Well played champ

>now

all these people saying work when it impossible for everyone to have jobs. Implying Aboot didn't bow to his kike masters to get arouynd our wages. A reminder you have no health cover doing this. As reminder 19 year old died doing this last year and his family wasn't compensated in anyway. It's a government backed slavery program and does more harm then good.

>get on AUSTUDY and just get paid to go to school.
I was denied Austudy because I was on that for a previous course I'm allowed to do NewStart with study being my activity.

>there's jobs, you just might not like them; that's tough
i got a shitty desk job at a transport depot just entering log book info for truckies but its easy as fuck and the other people are shit in comparison so i get a shit tonne of work done in half the time and can spend the rest of the day browsing memes and listening to music for $25/hr

The main problem is that you've got nothing to do with your life, man. Why don't you get a job? Do something, be a nurse. Work with blind kids, lepers, that kind of thing. Anything beats you waiting around all day, waiting for me to fuck you, I'll tell you that.

If you can't find a job in 6 months, you aren't looking hard enough or you are so literally worthless that you should be happy enough to go and do menial tasks like shoveling soil and painting graffiti and the like.

Shoot up a centre link shouting Allah Akhbar

>Uni
>Austudy
>Casual Work

livin the dream

What are you studying?

Yeah, cunts fucked m80.

got a gf m8?

Archeology

no bully

fools. useful idiots. The Rothchilds and George Soros are laughing at you.

Bahhhh bahhhh bahhh

Working for welfare, means that businesses get free labour, whilst the tax payer foots the bill. if there is enough work to occupy someone for 25 hours, then there is enough work for that business to employ that person. this is free labour you fucking morons. If you pay tax, and agree with this, your a fucking idiot. The business is receiving labour, last time i checked the business must then reward the worker with wages. If they fail to do that then its slavery. If the state coerces you to work without renumeration, its slavery.

How the fuck has the system brainwashed so many people.

How much do you weigh?

We have that here too. It's part of the mass immigration project.

All the fugees are gonna get a rude suprise when they find out they are actaully slaves.

>tfw when i did this but my time part work was paid in cash so i got full ausstudy...paid for a 3 month trip to Europe

>mfw my masters is currently not covered by austudy

no
i said no bully

>bothering with Uni for anything other than STEM
Although I do know your feel. I don't work during Uni, but make mad dosh over summer. Got like $3,000 back for tax. Also looking forward to my customary $1,000 tribute at the start of next semester.

>mfw all this dosh for doing barely anything while still living at home with minimal expenses

Fucking cock heads like you.
Go fuck a funnel Web hole you bogan cunt.

Seriously, got laid off my last 2 jobs due to economic shut downs and centerfuck told me straight up I couldn't get anything, couldn't even put petrol in my car to get to interviews.
The stupid fucks told me they'd rather give a drug fucked cunt $1500 a fortnight instead of someone who's worked and payed tax since they were 14.
Shit fucked. Leftist scum hole.

I wasn't :(

Are you circumcised?

lol get a load of this whinging cunt

Foreskin bro. come on. Just stop.

>ITT:delusional welfare parasites get a good dose of reality
lel what a bunch of stupid assholes

>Australia

pls no bully

Mate I have worked since I was 15. From own experience as someone who is unemployed after working and now needs help maybe it's the same for OP?

Problem m8?

Looks like the government's going to give you one, then.

Get fucked, NEET trash. There is absolutely no excuse for avoiding work. Even if you can't find anything, you should volunteer with a charity and contribute to society that way.

>From YOUR own experience

In the U.S. we call your kind nigger.

Good goy work a job below minium wage for Goldberg and Shiekelstien. They should fucking pay minimum wage if they want people to work for them.

All these faggots saying there is no work
The fuck?
I work in warehousing and there is always a shortage of personnel, if you want a job signup in some warehousing job agency like labourpower or any other job agency dedicated to warehousing, they ALWAYS need people. I've been doing this for 5 years and they still come to us every week begging us to bring people in

>be OP, massive faggot
>pay no tax
>take the dole because 'looking for work'
>no look for work
>given job to work at to justify dole
>complain about hours and rate

if you don't like the taxpayer funded handout go and get a fucking job cocksucker my first job was construction site cleanup team it was shit but I doubled the dole I was 18 there is work out there fatty get your cunt off the seat and on the street and find it 'full time parasite' is no longer an acceptable answer to question 12D on Centrelink Form 83F if you've got the autism that bad huff petrol till you hear voices I don't give a fuck if you starve or succeed but the free ride is over pull an oar or get off the ship faggot

>There is absolutely no excuse for avoiding work

You're completely wrong though, within a capitalist society, there will always been unemployed people, and an underclass, usually if you don't give them some sort of welfare, they will resort to crime, or even worse unite with the working class and start a revolution.

no problem m8, aussies are redpilled

We should send you guys all the refugees, they would overcrowd the cities and be forced to make rapefugee tent colonies outside with all that poisonous shit crawling around

>We should send you guys all the refugees

Nah m8, we're full.

One of my mates who was unemployed for 4 years started working for the dole.

Hes actually enjoyed working again and now looking for full time work.

Hes realised he feels a lot better about himself working than being a NEET stoner.

Which is why I said there's no excuse for AVOIDING work. There's always going to be people who can't find a job, and the government has a duty to provide a basic minimum standard of living for them. But people who willingly decide not to work, in order to live off the government teat, are beyond contempt.

>Live in Sunnyvale
>Name is Dazza
>Lives with mother and retarded father Meryl and Reg
>Missus is Shazza
>Best friends are Kev the Kiwi and Frankie the wog
>Scams centerlink on multiple pensions
>Drugs and alcohol daily
>Cops fucking hate him

Am I missing something?

>the free ride is over pull an oar or get off the ship faggot
Eat shit gen x faggot you lot are jsut as bad as the boomers. There aren't enough jobs for everyone especially when Goldstein is importing third worlders to work for a cheaper price.

Knowledgeable burger is knowledgeable.

The work for dole jobs aren't hired out to businesses mate it's community service tier stuff public gardens and local council stuff...

get to work you fucking lazy cunt

Might have a look into this.

> parents earned too much for me to ever have government support

Got an ear infection lads, should I call in sick for the rest of the week? Public service here, so unlimited sick days (with cert).

Getting a job at Mcdonalds is fucking easy cunt. Go there, put in *some* effort, and soon enough they'll probably be begging you to become a manager.

fuck up cunt

>The work for dole jobs aren't hired out to businesses mate it's community service tier stuff public gardens and local council stuff...
And they can't be still minium wage or actually be hired as gardeners because?
>The work for dole jobs aren't hired out to businesses mate
But they are ya dingus.

Just take out a credit card and lie your way to the banks and live off those.

Srsly with how low the credit rates are and how much the government/RBA panics when the 'new loans' figure goes down... they WANT you to live off credit. No one knows yet, but there's likely a massive credit collapse comming soon, milk the system while you can.

Why the fuck would you need it? they earned enough to support you themselves? would you prefer the government take it from them to give to you?

Applied for Maccers while doing my masters in cyber security rejected yeah nah mate.

call in sick for the whole year and make all your coworkers do it to bankrupt the government and replace it with a right wing establishment

get a job you lazy fuck

They had 3 other siblings on top of me, they were in no position to financially support me

I hate living off other people's backs though so it's for the best

>no jobs
Get off your ass and get one, if there truly were no jobs it'd be on the national news all day every day.

The thing you're confused about is that there's no employers willing to give you a high paying job with nice benefits (Because let's be honest, everyone wants someone who can dig ditches or lift crates) and as thus you're being a whining little bitch and crying about it.

There's jobs, I doubt you could walk more than 100 meters these days without practically running into a job. Go and get one, it doesn't matter if it's something you deem yourself above.

In short, stop being a whining cunt and actually do something.

"Waah Waah I'm too much of a redpilled Aryan to get a job, I want the government to give me free money!"

Are you aware of how absolutely bloody prepotent and overbearing Unions are? If you sign up for one you'll practically be skating around having fun and rolling around telling your bosses to get fucked for upwards of 5 years. It's practically robbery at htis point.

Get a job.

>Australia
>Importing third worlders
Learn a skill third worlders don't do and use that as leverage.

Walk into any business and ask for a job, make sure to phrase the entire conversation about how YOU can help THEM, be nice, don't be a slobby cunt, and you'll have a job by the end of the day.

Don't give me that "Oh online application" shit either, I've been around both manual labor businesses and powerful corporations and I can tell you they go off personal recommendation well before they put an online application up. If you're getting denied you need to actually become mates with someone who works there.

Never do this.

>rejected from maccas
Walk into your local car repair shop or cafe and ask them if they need some help around the place. You can easily get a few dollars for an hour of work (off the books too), do that until you find a decent job.

TL;DR:

>apaprently now

Been that way for at least 15 years mate. Blame that fuck Howard.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_qCJc0fOa8

Most public sector jobs are basically work for the dole.

50% of this country are unemployed leeches.

get a shitty job
learn somethign useful at tafe
volunteer for SES or RFS
join army or whatever if you are fit

Did they have enough coin to at least get all the boys circumcised at birth?

>Are you aware of how absolutely bloody prepotent and overbearing Unions are? If you sign up for one you'll practically be skating around having fun and rolling around telling your bosses to get fucked for upwards of 5 years. It's practically robbery at htis point.
>Workers having fair wages and humane condition is highway robbery eat a dick kike.
>Get a job.
I'm trying you stupid cunt

>Most public sector jobs are basically work for the dole.
Holy fuck how is that legal?

> I'm thinking about moving state to go live with my sister maybe that will work
> I'm thinking about moving state
>moving state

your resume must be impressive

You fit? Healthy? No criminal record? Want a lazy job?
Join the Air force

>T.navyfag

Bit of an exaggeration, really.

lol how can you lie to the banks? they wont give you shit if you don't have a job or bad credit.

>no jobs for millennials boo hoo
You are a fucking joke you cunt. Use your fantastic web spinning skills and look at seek for fucks sake. get a forklift licence. get some starch on your faggot wrists and lrn2drv manual car. lift. justburself.
*boom* courier job w toll.
There are a million plus variations of that scenario waiting in the real world right now.

>I don't wanna be a courier
Exactly faggot, no one does. But it's a start cocksucker, it's a job, it's something to build upon till you are actually something worth hiring and you have an idea about what you can do.

>its all too hard id rather browsebdank memes
Exactly faggot, you are spineless shit. These Captchas and Pokemon Go are the biggest "challenge" you've faced all year

>No criminal record?
I failed a breathalyzer once is that traffic or criminal offence? WA by the way.

>Company gives unemployed people jobs instead of making them work for a small increase in benefit
>Less people are now unemployed/on benefits

And people actually support the "work for the dole" meme

Bro i told the recruiters i smoked weed and i barely passed the fitness test and they still hired me. I didn't even wear a suit to the interview.

Yeah, if you're 16.

If you got a fine for it and it was in the last year then you might be able to get away with it. If it was pretty recent then an officer board will do a consideration.

>I have been employed most of my life. You're assuming I'm bludger in short chock on a fat one.

Ear infection yeh I wouldn't fuck around mate they can get pretty fucking painful. Ask doc for four days off and the heavy meds if you know what I mean. Makes a six-pack feel like a full carton...

Correct on bad credit but income/job is very rarely verified. Used to work in credit risk hindsight at a big 4, essentially scrutinizing bad loans to work out how/why they went bad and how we can avoid it in future, whether to turn off/taper lending in certain post codes etc.

Plenty of cases where people sent in obviously forged/edited payslips, basic details missed, foreign payslips, bank account showing as deposited not matching to the bank statements etc.

They just sail through if the system clears the risk.

We got a lot better but ultimately it is cheaper for the banks to allow their lending systems to automatically approve cards/loans instead of paying people to manually verify each and erry one.

Navy? If so get off Sup Forums wooby you hunchback cuck, don't know how you didn't get kicked out of Cerberus.

SeeThe most important things in the recruitment process are the psych and the aptitude test. The rest is just ticks in the box

>They just sail through if the system clears the risk.
>We got a lot better but ultimately it is cheaper for the banks to allow their lending systems to automatically approve cards/loans instead of paying people to manually verify each and erry one.

Holy fuck, it's all going to collapse.

I love Australians so much

Maybe too much? Who cares, God bless them all

Cerberus was a joke mate. How people struggle there I'll never know

fine and a period of no driving.

Things going me studying cyber security, I'm fit I can do a km in 2:35 and hold around that pace for 4km. I have been doing flilipino martial art for a few years so I can fight barehanded and with a dagger or knife and take a hit(yes I know guns is what is used most of the time I don't think I should mention the martial arts in a interview), do field hockey so I can work with others in a team/group.

What div were you? Emms 334 here.