ITT: red pilled food and drink

Americano, espresso or coffee with small amounts of milk or sugar

>Alerts and wakens user
>Increases productivity
>Beneficial to health in reasonable and regular quantities
>Isn't pretentious like tea which users of aforementioned beverage continually circlejerk about how much better it is when in fact is the exact opposite. WHO IS PRODUCTIVE drinking tea? NO ONE
>Exclusive since not everyone likes the taste weeding out the weak from the strong

>espresso and hot water
literally defeats the purpose of espresso

congrats, you diluted it into coffee

don't blame me. blame the image curator

>That water/expresso ratio

So basically it's like drinking brownish water right?

>small amounts of sugar
>any sugar at all

You shouldn't be buying coffee from anyone who can't make coffee taste good without sugar

>water
>not foam milk

Filth

Or do the Cubano, espresso, no extra water, and a bit of sugar, or a good bit of sugar to your taste.

i'll take your word for it

shieeeeet ill probably try that sometime famalam

It's coffee. Italians don't bother with American style coffee brewers. They mix this tasty caffeinated Jew up instead.

The Americano was invented by American soldiers in Italy during WWII because they weren't used to the espresso and needed to dilute it with more water to make it seem more like a normal cup of coffee.

You can order one at Starbucks or Peets and you'll see it's actually a distinctive drink in and of itself.

so it tastes different from regular black coffee?

>sage

keep drinking your ice tea cuck

Yes. It's a lot stronger and has a thicker texture.

I like my coffee like I like my vests: bulletproof.

20 oz coffee
2 tbsp Kerry Gold butter
2 tbsp ground cacao nibs
2 tbsp MCT oil
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of cardamom

500 calories of pure fat to power you up and start the day.

Frappe master race reporting in.

sweet southern ice tea is god tier you kiwi cunt.

I like to have one of these with my waffles in the morning. Not too much sugar, tastes good and decent caffeine.

so its shit then
thanks

ew

Yuck

you know that when you brew your own coffee you can decide how much coffe ground you want, so your statement that the espresso is stronger and thicker depends on whether or not you drink watery coffee or not

You've never had southern sweet tea you fag.

>starbucks

Each can has 4 tspn of sugar. I understand Americans don't consider this a lot but it is

this is gross
coffee is best black and not mixed with anything
especially not fucking water

>26g of sugar
>not too much sugar

Stop putting shit in your coffee

There's literally no reason you can't enjoy a capp or latte and still be redpilled. Milk is full of protein and if you're worried about fat then go skim. And if the calories from airated milk have you worried you are too sedentary

Any coffe in a can that's not black is a jewish trick. It's still loaded with tonnes of unhealthy stuff. better to make your own senpai

Low T coffee drinkers.

Cuban coffee, kids. Morning, afternoon, evening. And best of all, it's made right here in the USA after Castro singlehandedly destroyed every sector of the Cuban economy.

Buy a couple of bricks of Bustelo for 99 cents and you're set for a few weeks.

okay. but once they start adding all that cream and chocolate sprinkle nonsense im out

Are you an ethnic-French and/or a woman, cause I love you and your love of the only way to ever drink coffee.
>I want to build my world around you

>Copious amounts of sugar that dehydrate you
>"made with 10% real tea!!!!"
>tea not drunk hot

tell me again how this is okay?