What's it like watching movies with your gf?

tell me bros

They don't pay attention.

its all just foreplay. Hand on her thigh, move the hand around, let the hand travel and see how far she'll let you go

I always wait til she either goes to bed or goes out desu. We only watch TV together.

This, bitch never knows whats going on and keeps asking questions during the movie about whats going to happen. How the fuck would I know we are watching the SAME FUCKING MOVIE YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

>spends half movie on phone
>other half asking what's going on

You don't have a gf. Stop lying. I can tell.

it's hard not to stare at her boobies LOL

They often don't pay attention to the movie/tv show. Dated one girl who would alway stare at her phone during the movie whether it's the movie theater or at home. Current gf looks at instagram and YouTube during movie as well. When it's a scary, romantic, action, or vital part of the movie they pay attention. I'd make out if they do that a couple of times during the movie. Shit gets annoying so I might as well keep myself and herself busy as well.

You don't really watch the movie

But falling asleep on your girlfriend's belly while watching a film on a lazy sunday afternoon is amazing. That was my first go at Taxi Driver

I miss it...

he's talking about his mom, garaunteed

you don't watch the movie

Probably just copypasting what he saw on the last thread.

my current gf sits there like a stonefaced autist not seeming to enjoy the movie at all, even ones she chose

You must have amazing super powers to be able to tell people are lying on the internet.

My exgf and I would love to show each other our favorite films and tv shows. We tried to make it equal by passing off each time. We would watch an episode of Mad Men in exchange for an episode of Gilmore Girls

It really just depends if they like movies or not. All girls SAY they do but most usually mean bullshit stuff like the notebook or pitch perfect. Anything more complex than that will make them fall asleep/not pay attention.

But there ARE girls who enjoy kino and who can watch an entire movie without falling asleep. Rare, but they do exist.

Just obvious. Read that post and tell me if he has EVER had a gf.

>she brings over shitty movies
>she always wants to make popcorn which makes me fart
>she wants to hold my hand till it goes numb
>she wants me to put my arm around her till it goes numb
>can't get comfortable
>try to lay down with her on the narrow-as-fuck couch and it's uncomfortable
>can't pay attention cuz she's talking about stupid shit and making up shit that never actually happened to her
>rage at the fact that her face is in her phone half of the fucking movie
>asks questions cuz she's not paying attention
>end up stopped the movie before the end cuz she wants to go fuck and I know she wants to go fuck cuz I smell her disgusting pussy juices fomenting
>bugs me about wanting to get fucked for two straight hours "like that one time" when really I just want to pound it out missionary style for 2 min till I cum with absolutely no regard for her pleasure
>try to go to sleep but stay awake thinking about breaking up with her cuz she has big tits but no ass but then I realize how selfish that is and then I remember I'm ugly and just lucked out with this girl and fall asleep content

>middle of a scene
>she just starts talking about some random shit with no intention of pausing
>character does something
>"omg that reminds me of what my friend did the other day"
>reading stuff on phone
>grabs my hand and puts it on her thigh

My last girlfriend I didn't even tell her we were breaking up I just stopped returning her calls. Women are entirely a meme

>"Wait user, what did that guy say? I was on my phone"
>"Can you pause? I have to go pee/someone's calling me/I need food"
>"Oh my God, who's that actress? I'm going to look her up, don't worry about pausing"
>"I don't get the story"

Watching movies with a gf is more about the gf than the movie. Not optimal way to watch a movie but it is an optimal way to cuddle

If it's a good movie, we genuinely watch it. She lays on my side and demands my arm be around her and on her boob.

If it's a boring movie. She's asleep halfway through. Hand still on boob.

If it's a movie with Rifftrax, it depends on if the riffing and the movie is boring. Then it's a pot luck of paying attention or more falling asleep on me. Still, boobs.

It's pretty great OP.

>belly
:)

I refuse to watch any movie for the first time with any woman at all.

A gf? That's just asking for annoyances.

if it isnt a movie she likes
>"lol whats going on user? i dont get it!"
if it is a movie she likes
>"omg they're such a lovely couple!"

She never shuts up

these. at least that's what happens if you're not fooling around.

if i was gay i would never talk to another woman

She makes up her mind in the first 2 minutes whether she likes it. If she thinks it's not worth her time, she'll barely pay attention.
I need to make sure she's not eating or on her phone, too, otherwise, she won't pay attention for an hour then act confused at the plot.
If she's into the movie and not distracted, she's a quality person to watch movies with.

They're generally bad at it. Mine gets super defensive when I start bashing the capeshit she wants us to watch but I just can't help myself. Her taste isn't that bad (favs are Closer, Blade Runner and Dogma).

She's liked some entry level shit that I've shown her (Drive, The Social Network) so there's still hope.

As an aside, never show a girl a Malick movie. That didn't go well.

this, movies were just an excuse to cuddle and rub the pusy desu

Sounds comfy desu

>all these cucks gf's texting Jamal while they're trying to explain the subtext of their favorite Lynch film.

laffin hard

blade runner is hacky shit

Annoying.

disagree completely, but regardless, it's better than her favourite being the notebook or some comic book movie

based pusy poster

Which Malick movie.

>movie starts
>watch movie
>thing happens
>"what? what was that? why did he do that?"
>JUST WATCH THE COCK SUCKING MOVIE AND MAYBE THEY'LL FUCKING EXPLAIN IT

every fucking time

Knight of Cups. I suppose only recent Malick movies would fall in that category. She would probably like Badlands.

>Knight of Cups
Well, there's your problem.

show her thin red line and make her experience the terror of the pacific.

follow that up with hacksaw ridge.

I am a master of romance.

>As an aside, never show a girl a Malick movie. That didn't go well.

I learned this from my grandfather. Days of Heaven was one of his favorites and we watched it one day when he wanted to get her out of the house.