Anyone else's girlfriend have pleb taste in TV and film?

Anyone else's girlfriend have pleb taste in TV and film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, if she wasn't imaginary I'd leave her

Well, that's a little much. I love my gf, but she has such shit taste. It's kind of endearing, in a weird way.

Know those midget shows? She watches all that shit. I like fun at her all the time for it.

>girl
>friend
>girlfriend

Stop using alien words, outsider.

i don't think so

>her favorite movie is Streets of Fire
>thinks master and commander is good (doesn't love it. I don't either)
>Trek fan (hates nu-Trek)
>loves 60s sci fi
>hates anime, videogames, and reddit

and she's both asian and has a nice ass, so i did pretty good

My gf is terrible at dota and I yell at her when she fucks up.

>Katherine McNamara
>attractive

End this meme

No but my Mom does.

Is a relative noob like me, but has good taste also like me

Pro tip to the absolute novices of the world who aren't old enough to drink yet - if you meet a cute girl who says she loves Star Wars or Marvel movies:

RUN.

We'll get into the history of why later.

Are you trying to imply the girl in OP isn't?

Because I would hit that shit so hard, whoever pulled me out would be crowned King of England

I hope you guys realize that girls don't really like things outside of normie level shit. Anytime they do... it's merely an act to impress guys they like.

Stop using that phrase.

Id hit it so hard that whoever pulled me out would create a delta p that would suck nearby divers to their horrific deaths.

>youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

I think we all realize that.

If she isn't Mary Jane I'm going to be pissed

women are terrible, and any exceptions don't countsies for reasons that are impossible to prove or disprove. i can see how this would be a useful coping strategy. anyway,

>implying this board isn't 99% normie tier shit

this is half true. i've faked liking things to impress guys i like, but half the time i end up genuinely enjoying it and continue to like it even after i get bored of the guy and move on.

My ex watched nothing but chink soap operas

It made me want to kill her and eat her corpse.

>needs a 10 minute jewtube video to explain the joke

Kek, this. Explain yourself

normies get OUT

>she's both asian and has a nice ass

confirmed for pinoy. they're the only ones

WONT STOP WATCHING BRITISH COMEDY
worst is when keeping up appearances plays after the lawrence welk show
like wtf she acts like shes 85

Ex gf had great taste. She showed me more shit than I showed her. She kicked me out of our apartment a month ago. This thread is in bad taste OP I fucking hate you now

is this satire
i honestly cant tell

>tfw have had sex a few times so I can't feel a part of the loser crew but I havent had a great for more than 2 months so I can't feel like a normie

Life sucks being alone

God. My heart hurts just by looking at her.

Girlfriends only serve as a distraction from kino

Drop the bitch

>the batchelor
>vampire diaries
>gilmore girls
>gossip girl

why is my gf such a pleb? didn't even enjoy tarkovsky's solaris..

Guys, i think she is my waifu now

most movies and TV shows are shit. you and her just like different brands of shit.

thats not Taylor

Women don't have to impress men with personality, dummy. Women don't punch up like men do. They punch down or straight, which requires no ruses or schemes. When do you ever see a female 5 with a male 9? Never, because that 9 couldnt care less that a 5 says she likes all the same shit he likes.

disagree
especially if the couple starts at roughly the same attractiveness, like I did with my gf.. then after a few years the woman gets uglier cares less gets fat whilst the guy notices the same on himself and works out.

You don't know was Delta P is? Lol. Its just a cool video about people getting sucked into pipes and dying.

ye

My wife and I don't have cable so she can't indulge the worst of her pleb-tier tastes. However, when we're at her mom and dad's house it's nothing but Lifetime movies and HGTV. Some HGTV is alright, but lifetime fucking sucks, and I have no idea how it survives.

Don't even get me started on her taste in books. It's all YA fiction, and the plebiest of fantasy shit plus trash romance novels.