Wow.......makes you think......really?

Wow.......makes you think......really?

>Huffington Post

yeah she should fuck ghadaffi.

fucking two faced slut

they are experts at creating cognitive quibblers

Pls pick screechy Warren pls pick screechy warren

That is so racist towards White people.

Phew son. My below poverty line ass is privilege and keeping the rest of the country down. Who knew?

>pictureofallthosebasicwhitebitchesonthediotrialstaffofhuffpo.jpg

(((HUFF)))
(((INGTON)))
(((POST)))

Do it.
>Just fuck my campaign up senpai

Holy fuck that article. The memes are real.

Why don't they just criminalize being a straight white male and get it over with already?

shit is going to get so fucking insane when she gets put in office

how does this guy not understand how preoccupied with race and..racist he sounds when he writes shit like this?

sure, pick some weak fuck for pence to rape. that'll be fun

it's like smoking - death by a thousand cuts

you can't be racist against whites, stupid goy

>explained

My god

>racist towards White people
Ugh... that is literally impossible

yeah like warren
>it's more diverse to have a white woman and white woman than white woman and a human

She should choose a tranny.

NOBODY BUT WHITEY

>my swansong as student editor of the independent, written by an """anonymous""" contributor

>these goobers are models

Why

wtf i hate hillary now
ia m now a #Berniemissile

>Putting shitskins in charge of photography

I know those are test shots, but goddamn.

Holy fuck thats disgusting

I hope she does

I always see SJW dindus on twitter complaining about how whitey is mediocre and only got their positions due to privilege.
Kek, this is what actual mediocre people look like that are pushed by the progressives.

>"I'm not racist/sexist, I swear."
>Proceeds to view politics as "White men bad, minorities good"

A agree you racists already have drumpf the bigot and racist woman hater pence. You don't need another white male

>excluding people based on race
>can you say 'segregation'

>goobers

Fuckin ell

>Clinton should just completely abandon appealing to the majority demographics to appeal to the narrow specific demographics.

Yeah, great strategy if you want to win a majority.

Oh don't worry, they will.

>Clinton should be more racist, choose a VP based on race

I don't even get angry at this shit anymore. It has gotten so crazy that it only helps us.

>posted 20 hours ago
>still 0 comments

What gives?

Dont read this if you are suicidal

>Army veteran
And
>Social justice cuck
What kind of combination is this? Worse than mixing Pepsi With Coca Cola.

warren is indian is she not? just pick warren desu

>"social equality activist"
>wants white people to be treated differently

Literally the only one that is attractive is denim jacket on the right. She still needs to fix her hair though.

Please please please pick SJW extremist

sometimes I actually feel like this is not a real world I am living in

I like how they tone being a white man is somehow bad. They're being too obvious now. Before, it was very subtle, but now they're just going all out. They are the reason why Trump is going to win.

Really makes u think........

I agree. She should pick that Native American Elizabeth Warren so that everybody can laugh at two women instead of one.

One should be behind bars, while the other in a reservation!

The comic book villain typically suffers from malignant narcissism, and feels the need to expose themselves moments before their evil plans complete, thinking failure is impossible.

The Jew is also doing the writing, the penciling, the ink, the color, and the publishing, and the own the company that produces the paper, the trucks that handle the deliveries, and many of the merchants selling the final product... so they're pretty confident on this one.

Bottom row, second from the left. Who is she a model for - Unibrow Quarterly?

we should try and spam suggest that she picks Warren

either the liberals come out and say Warren is not a true indian, or they ride the SJW dissonance train all the way and alienate more moderates

some user already proposed the creators got tired of the bullshit and started adding community developed mods to the L.I.F.E. simulator

>only whites and asians
Where is the diversity huffpost? racist fucking cunts

holy fuck those SJW dickwards are legitimately going to commit suicide if Trump wins

>Taking Huffington Post seriously
This is an 18+ board

Picking a Native American like Warren would definitely deflate some of Trump's "America First" rhetoric. That would be a great move.

The truly weird thing about all this insanity is that these people still think Hillary Clinton is progressive.

She's fucking married to Bill Clinton, a straight white neocon male. Former president Bill "Rape em Gape em" Clinton.

I don't need to say this but they're so insane its hard to take

Is he a Republican double agent, or does he seriously think that Hillary further pigeonholing herself as a novelty candidate for Internet SJWs would help her get elected?

sadly a few people treat them as legit journalists. I guess they focus on liberal-cuck politicts when they are not doing another story about another hambone who decided to put on 500 lb because he/she could.

Seriously why does anybody take them seriously.

That's it! I'm #artilleryforhillary now!

Those are people who are allowed to vote
People who would rather chose a woman/black person than someone who is fit for the job just for the sake of "Diversity"

They don't give a shit as to what happens with their country as long as they are "diverse"

>Efforts of reaching out to republicans have failed
>Because they're racist
My god, it really is their response to everything isn't it

I actually got into a FB debate about this recently.

She's never been confirmed Indian, but apparantly that doesn't matter when Trump gets shit on for calling her Pocahontas.

The article literally said "Warren isn't confirmed Native American but that is besides the point"

Change all 'white men's to 'black men', send it back and watch em call it racist.

>an historic

She's gonna announce Julian Castro as VP when the time comes. Literally the choice was made based off which group she could pander to the most with her pic and they went with Hispanics. Screencap this shit

I think the saddest part is a man wrote this. How do you hate yourself that fucking much?

Huffington post is not Jewish, you fucking idiot. The main editor is not a Jew and the owner of the Huffington post (AOL's CEO Armstrong) is not a Jew.

It's because of idiots like you that the real enemy (women) can destroy nations.