Have you ever redpilled a friend/coworker or family member before?

Have you ever redpilled a friend/coworker or family member before?

My pop used to hate Pauline Hanson, now she is his number one pick in the election

I reveal my powerlevel all the time and nothing happens unless I touch Euromaidan topic.When I say nigger genophage is the way to go or Holocaust isn't real everyone looks at me suspiciously but listens and some even accept.But if I say maidan shooters are inside job everyone hates on me.

More hairy pussy, pls.

Sort of. I made an army buddy of mine question the Holocaust a bit, but eventually he decided he doesn't really care either way. A bit annoying, but understanding why the Holocaust is pushed requires you to be pretty deep in the "rabbit hole".

I'm on nofap here you fucking kiwi cuck

Told my mum about white guilt in America. She was disgusted beyond belief.

Is that what they call "only letting Jamal fuck my GF" in Sweden?

Btw, this woman looks much better than overwhelming majority of german woman.Why do you consider germans masterrace if their woman are ugly?

As in the EU-cucks shot their own protestors to gain public support? Forgive me it's been a long time since maidan I have forgotten a lot of events

I think that 100 people killed by ''government snipers'' are inside job by oligarchs running revolution.

I started going out with my ex gf in 2008 before this 3rd wave feminism really kicked off.

When we first both noticed it I mentioned how retarded it was and she agreed. I know to this day even though we broke up that she hates feminism still. I consider that a success

I would not be surprised at all if that was the case

Yeah. I redpilled my wife before we married. She wasn't exactly bluepilled either, just sisn't know some things. But she's a clever girl.

All of them.

Atleast Im not a bird with shitty sight who can't fly and is slow as shit.

My wife, my brother, a couple coworkers, working on my parents and some other coworkers at the moment.

My Dad is real resistant to discussing Jewish control of America though. He seems to know it but is afraid to discuss it.

-NO SHIT ITS ALL YANUKOVITCH HE IS BANDIT AND OLIGARCH THESE PEOPLE DIED FOR YOU
-If Maidan fought oligarchs why did it bring another oligarch to power?
-You fucking pro-putin guy
-Also, these people didn't fight for me, they just got slain like animals and I feel pity for them.
-You are fucking amoral

I hate this kind of retards

>arabgirls.jpg
>not german woman

stop being retarded ukraina.

Every day I drop a truth bomb.
Just dont sperg or go on a rant and you will do fine

any arguments, Jamal?

I hate the false choice between being pro-EU and pro-Putin, fucking retarded stuff

Yeah, well "The whole world is looking at us and just waiting for us to make a mistake, let's just shoot some people, and I mean not drown the protest in blood together with the god damn jurnos and eu-beroucucks that visit them some time, just, you know, couple of dozens, yeah, it will be alright".

My parents are definitely closet racist. That being said, I play the role of kind, peaceful person with center left views, but I drop red pill nuggets in there.

>Have I become the jew?

Nationalists are demonized by both sides so there is no option at all that leads to good result.I don't identify ukrainian but as a citizen I still feel sad.

no just keep it cool oleg

Shut up ukrainian PIG or no EU for you

Refilled my gf pretty hard. Fiancee now. Shit, last year she said she would vote for anyone but trump, now she's posting how corrupt Hillary is and will vote for the emperor. She also went from posting on Tumblr a few years ago to talking about how sjws are ruining America.

Alberto, I never wanted it in first place.And there will be no EU for Ukraine anyway, and if it will, only before EU collapses.Don't be dumb, inbred cumdumpster.

In my poorly educated opinion surely Ukraine can go its own way no? Taking the best of Russian culture and trade and the best of Ukrainian culture and EU trade, while not actually being in the nightmare that is the EU

at you or at the white guilt?

Both sides will keep injecting agents that will pull country on EU or Ru side.Add oligarchs willing to sell your ass for profit any moment and you will understand why situation is unfixable right now.

What a sad state of affairs, I'm visiting this year or next year, where is best/safest for someone who only speaks Russian and not Ukrainian?

Go visit Kiev, its a great city still.Its safe, even DANGEROUS DISTRICTS are just a meme from 00th.Drop me a contact and I can tell you more, if you wish.

That'll do thanks so much lad, I have friends who have lived there who I'll probably be going with

If you are into this stuff, you can get best whores in Europe and cheap as fuck, but don't do drugs, they are all dangerous here.Don't risk.

Never needed to red pill my family. I have a mum,dad, brother and 2 sisters and i can talk to them about anything.
I believe that hitler wasnt a bad man and was right in a lot of ways and openly talk about it to my family and a lot of the time they agree with me, they are all based, i remember when i asked my sisters if theyd ever marry or date a black guy, my eldest sister said no way they are gross and my other said that she would only date and marry white guys. Im so lucky to have such an awesome family.

Fuck, how?

This shit is so widespread in America it's infuriating. There's no chicks who haven't bought into muh oppression