What was the message of this film?

What was the message of this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WO7yr_RkWlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people are all terrible and Tumblr is right about everything.

black people are owned by white people, even present day society because MUH RACISM MUH REPARATIONS

Watching it right now. It's actual horror kino. APOLOGIZE

Democrats will kill you

black guys shouldn't date white chicks

Don't worry, be happy.

Don't trust liberals

It's actually a pretty well-made critique of the washington/dubois paradigm that exists in treatment of black americans in the political dichotomy of modern america.

i.e nothing anyone here is going to understand, because there's barely a single idiot on this board that could manage to get their heads out of thinking about politics from the football-fan-tier side a side b perspective.

Why don't you explain it if you understand the paradigm so well. You can't because you repeat buzzword terms you heard your professor say.

Just finished watching it.

The message is this:

White liberals are more evil than other white people because their liberalism is just a way to take advantage out of black people.

Also, white women are shit.

It's basically "The Ben Carson Story"

was it honestly this?
kinda what it felt like

the white people liked black people in this movie. they kept saying that blacks were cooler and more athletic and they all wanted to be black. they werent racist at all

>try to be nice to black people
>don't patronize us foo, u the real reason we like this
>robs liquor store, and a kfc

That black people have to blame their problems on some subset of white people.

white guilt
Blacks dindu nuffin

Milk is a symbol of white supremacy

>being black can be weird around white people sometimes because they sometimes act strangely in their presence. Strangely enough to be unsettling as if something nefarious is hiding behind it all.

Thats what I got off it.

Is there actually anything deep behind this movie or is it black dude thought it be funny to make horror movie ware whitey be da monster?

niggers have a chance at getting bookish white women (they don't)

Black people are racist

That's not even the message of the film, dingus.

Do you know how obnoxious it is when some weird SJW says shit like "I'd have voted Obama for the third term" in front of black people?

Minorities get freaked out by that shit. Look at Asians being creeped out by Maoist tankies and Weeaboos.

more like black guilt am i rite keke

Liberals are creepy and scary when they try to act tolerant

Yes they do.

Blacks want to base their culture around their race but don't want other cultures to acknowledge it

I agree with you but you're clearly a self absorbed cunt that thinks he's better than everyone else do kindly neck yourself and do us all a favor.

Around whites, never relax

The message they were trying to convey was that the white elite hold all the power while black people are powerless. They have black people wrapped under their finger and there's no escape for them.

The message I got from this movie is that elites and rich people are into really weird shit. It's not a secret that there's secret orders, meetings and rituals that rich people do because they're bored and have no goals in life (no reason to have goals when you're born with everything).

The illuminati type shit both fascinates and scares me because you know they have those weird ass meetings where try to do weird shit like this.

What the movie was ACTUALLY about:
>Old people die
>They want their old family members to be manifested inside of a young black man because (((they))) were implying blacks were superior in every way

It's a great movie aside from the 'muh meaning' and subliminal messaging.

>We want white people to be on tiptoes around us lest they offend our delicate sensibilities but that freaks us out so it lets us pretend to be oppressed some more.

i dunno i sort of got a absurdist being john malkovich vibe

Don't know, but I'm glad to see that Parking Pataweyo is doing well for himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=WO7yr_RkWlM

Black people have a pathological hatred of all white people, especially the white progressives/liberals that try to help them

I thought the plot was pretty fucking obvious about a few minutes into the movie the second they meet their parents. The hypnosis line from the father made the rest of the movie pretty predictable.

Well, with the exception of him going full Norman Bates.

No, we just want all niggers to hang, and are glad to see them entombed in their coprophagia.

That white people are racist, yes even the liberals because they think you're some injured animal who needs their help.

That black people are impossible to ever please, so we may as well just resign ourselves to apartheid, which is what BLM, a bunch of gangsters, want anyway.

Blacks genuinely would be better off going back to Africa, and the only reason they don't is that they're so fucking bitter that they will gladly subject themselves to a lifetime of stress and abuse as long as they think they're bothering white people by sticking around.

BLACKED.com

>It's basically "The Ben Carson Story"

I haven't seen the movie why is the nigger in the OP making that face? Is he looking at something?

Watch the movie and find out

I'm black and just fine living in America.

White Liberals are too obsessed with black folks and should leave them the fuck alone

Give more money to nigs with mental health issues

It's basically a classic horror setup, like The Wicker Man or a hundred other movies, where a normal audience-insert character gets dropped into a strange community where everyone tries too hard to be nice, everyone watches their words carefully around you, and they're obviously hiding something.

The joke is that that's basically what it's like to be a black person in a "politically correct" society. When somebody is clearly trying too hard to avoid offending you, you kinda wonder what they really think.

I really don't think it's a heavy message movie, though. It's basically just a regular horror movie, the racial dynamics are used for misdirection as much as social commentary. The ending reveals that it really has nothing to do at all with racism, Peele just intentionally guided the audience's suspicions in that direction for the first 2/3 of the movie simply by making the main character a black guy.

It's a cool movie, and I really think you guys have it wrong if you took it as a serious "whites are evil" kind of statement. Remember that Peele is a half-white comedian who blended horror and comedy a lot on his show, and the whole movie is basically a setup and a punchline. He's taking the piss out of anyone who would read too seriously into a movie like this, on either side of the fence

No you're not:
>81903591

White liberals watched too many commercials for starving kids in africa so now they think all blacks need their help or they're oppresed somehow.

Is it cause they have big rig nig dicks

Make that

But The Wicker Man is shit precisely because we have nothing in common with the audience-insert character, and the weird community is depicted as cool and normal before a sudden switcheroo that defeats the meaning of the entire scenario.

Not the Nicolas Cage version, the old British one

It has two. It preaches the message that blacks tell each other to feel better, namely that secretly white people wish they were black.

And the other message is that people should be judged on their merits and not their skin color, via what the blind man said "I don't give a shit what color you are I want your eyes (your merits)"

He want that melanin so he can get woke. Ya feel me?

Never saw the movie. What is this nigger actually crying about in this scene?

He realized he was black

>watching kike propaganda

lolno

I thought it was a fantastic comedy. I was laughing through most of it.

Blacks consume tax dollars and shit crime.

Whites killed by whites should be much higher.

I'm seriously asking because I'm just starting to think the latter

I mean the old British one, the old British one is just as shit, just old and British.

>trying to skew whites by adding Hispanics

Nice try Jew.

It's legitimately a good movie.

pretty sure it was to get out

its right there in the title

It is good but the arc is too abrupt and he was too conservative but that is understandable him being a new director. Great first film overall

this

yea I just watched the movie and saw it as Jordan just wanting to make a good horror film.

Its just the same old black insecurities being played out
>whitey wants to kill us
>whitey wants to be us
>white women are the devil

Its the same shit repackaged for morons to think it's something else.

I see we found the gent who enjoys the smell of his own farts.

Just watched it. It was pretty good.
I managed to finish it even though my attention span is shot.

It does a good job of playing off the paranoid feelings/intrusive thoughts minorities sometimes get around people of a different race.

>It's because people either idolize or demonize black people
Wow, that was hard. And in so few words!

Okay, just got done watching this. It's basically
>wypipo be culturally appropriatin and shiet
If you don't like black people you're racist,
but if you like black people you're even more racist.
Also, black people are way cooler and genetically superior than white people, that's why they're constantly stealing their culture.
Basically,
>If you're white, you're racist and stop existing: The Movie

You missed the key exchange.

"Why black people?"
"Who knows? People want to change, man."

The movie is about cultural appropriation. Taking black culture....then cutting out the actual black person.

But cultural appropriation is bullshit.
It's just another pointless fabrication to guilt whites and make up fake oppression because there is no genuine oppression left.