What are we looking forward to for these movies?

What are we looking forward to for these movies?

Will fox finally get there shit together for a cinematic universe?

I love XForce but know nothing about a movie. Is there info out or did they just announce it?

Supposedly deadpool 2 will lead into it

They've been teasing Gambit for so long that I don't think anyone gives a shit anymore.

If that's what I'm choosing from I guess New Mutants.

NO, no they want. I don't think they'll fuck up Deadpool but they'll do the same shit they did with the X-Men for the rest of these.

>Nigger Domino for SJW push

Fuck Fox.

Don't forget Legion Season 2.

This. I feel like they will try to make him the new trademark X-men character now that Hugh left. It won't work.

Also I feel like the entire X-men franchise should just be over and done with.

Fun fact: Gambit is supposed to come out this year. It is never going to be made

The time to make nostalgia bait for 90s kids is coming to an end, they missed their window

Deadpool 2 might be fun. Gambit is a shit character and his movie has no hope. X-Men 7 will just be rehashing the Phoenix story again, still with no aliens and now with Sophie Turner, so no thanks.
New Mutants and X-Force aren't even a thing, are they?

was really hoping that after apocalypse that xforce would come from the us government saying, 'we need our own mutant task force' but keeping that they understand they need peaceful relationship with humans and mutants.

so the recruit scott, jean, and hank with the prof encouragement.
angel is already a military agent (as recon)
iceman is one of their first assignments.

jean is the face of the group, while scott becomes the tactician.

an xfiles meets MIB. they put out smaller fires that threaten relations between human and mutants.

this could lead to the next movie (group of teenagers out of control, until a 'future' figure comes in and takes control - the new mutants). they don't want to join the xmen or xforce and decide to be on their own.

of course all three movies will lead to xtinctiion agenda.

This. Even fox knows it's fucked. It's been delayed so many times not to mention Channing Tatum is tied up in so much other shit. I seriously think the 21 Jump Street/ MIB crossover movie will be made before we get Gambit.

>New Mutants and X-Force aren't even a thing, are they?

Why are you posting comics? Did you somehow misunderstand what I was saying?

That blonde loli from The \/\/itch is playing Illyana Rasputin (Magik), Colossus's sister. So I'm hyped for that she's perfect for it. Arya Stark is going to make a great Wolfsbane as well. TNM is shaping up nicely. I just hope (((they))) don't force diversity it but they have Sunspot so maybe that will satisfy them.

I guess I did.
I was under the impression you meant they were just making up more titles to make mutant movies.

Except for deadpool 2 everything else fox touches will be cancerous shit.

New mutants has a director and a film date. X-force seems to be a tentative sequel to deadpool. So its not slated. They are in the works. Based on deadpools success x-force seems guaranteed to me, unless 2 flops hard, but that seems unlikely.

Gambit is my second-favorite X-man. I would be worried about them fucking him up, but they'd have to actually make it first.