Jews are going crazy

They're going all out

huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/slain-dallas-cop-mightve_b_10953276.html

>But what if one of those dead cops was a white supremacist—is he still a hero? And I don’t mean a white supremacist in the sense that all cops are enforcers of a classist white supremacist order, which they are. No, I mean the more common use of the term. The one we associate with Klansmen, neo-Nazis, Skinheads, and your average Brownshirt wannabe.

>Ahrens’ affinity for imagery associated with white supremacists. Right in one of the main pictures journalists and editors were sharing with stories about Ahrens, is an Iron Cross tattooed on his finger. With this tipping them off, the Internet sleuths jumped into action and quickly turned up more evidence of Ahrens’ white supremacist leanings.

>So, is he still a hero? He never was to me, but this should raise some serious questions for media and all you “patriots” out there continuing to exalt him as one. It also underscores the logic behind Micah Johnson’s motives—assuming we believe what’s been reported of them to be true. In a year that’s seen nearly 200 Black people killed by police already, and when none of the officers are likely to ever be charged with a crime for doing so, Micah Johnson killed five police officers. And one of them was likely a full blown white supremacist. Perhaps unsurprisingly, if someone wants to target white supremacists, starting with cops is a good bet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSten18rI9A
youtube.com/watch?v=pfBzeP-lslM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

the people need to know

Huffpo is just creating righteous right-wing backlash against itself at this point. This is hastening ww3

Pic related: "5 things you need to know about Sharia law"

>nothing trumps the us constitution

dub game on point
praise kek

>And I don’t mean a white supremacist in the sense that all cops are enforcers of a classist white supremacist order, which they are

Do they even believe their own shit anymore? How brainfucked by PsyOps are these subhumans?

Original unaltered cartoon:

gmo products being bad for you was debunked as a flawed experiment was it not?

> how are we going to write this pro-Sharia propaganda piece? we can't find anything positive
> j-just take every horrible thing about Sharia and downplay it
> brilliant!
> "Sharia is not all about punishment"
> "You do NOT need to worry about Sharia dominating American life and courts"

Stop posting edits faggot

HuffPo is literally calling for the murder of police officers because one of them might be a white supremacist.

rid us from islam kikebro,
so i can hate you once more

only if you belive CNN and Gov.
also this.
At this point they should change name to Jewish Propaganda&Brainwashing Magazine.

It's edit faggot

> "jews"

> you do NOT need to worry about beatings ladies, if you behave perfectly in every way, anticipating your husbands needs before he even has them

What ungodly niggerfaggot would write such a thing

Regardless of his beliefs he wasn't a murderer.

>mean a white supremacist in the sense that all cops are enforcers of a classist white supremacist order,

kek

it's almost like if you wrongly overuse a word it loses all meaning.

>LITERALLY LITERALLY SAYING PEOPLE DESERVE DEATH FOR THEIR OPINIONS
these writers deserve death

>cnn, gov
no i got it from here,
youtube.com/watch?v=HSten18rI9A

seems reasonable to me

>clicking on puff pro ever
Sage

>American muslims in Texas
>Created Sharia Law courts that did not follow the constitution
>Wanted judges that followed Sharia Law and not the constitution

Was caught early and was completely dismantled.

What a stupid article. Of course muslims want to throw out the US Constitution and replace it with the quran.

Liberal stupidity is mind blowing and depressing.

I see the grape soda, now where's the fired chicken and watermelon?

I'm not sure there's a way to bridge the gap anymore, the left has gone 100% full retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfBzeP-lslM

They're suicidal, there's no other way to put it.

>because nothing trumps the constituition

Unless of course it is to take away gun rights.

GMO products being bad for you is unproven. GMO products being good for you in the long term is unproven.

They literally have not been in existence long enough for any significant data on long-term effects to be gathered.

i never said it was good for you but its not so much of a health hazard as people suggest

The whole point of Islam is that Sharia law MUST rule over the whole world and therefore all existing constitution WILL be dismantled.

This is the endgame and Huffpo saying otherwise is explicit lying.

A smart american?
How?

>le edhy Zyklon Ben meme

fuck off. Ben is an ally, and his cartoons are plenty redpilled as they are

I fucking hate that nigger faggot.

They're asking for a race war.
It doesn't matter what that person thinks as long as they are putting their life on the line for you they are a hero.
You are not justified to go out and start killing people over what they think, especially since you have no fucking clue.
The bitch that wrote this is a worthless piece of shit.

>da Jooze
nice meme

A police institution that did not cater to, facilitate, accommodate, provide refuge to, seek out and house white supremacists, other white racist gangs, and just general sub-human street thugs, nor tolerate any racist activity would be a great idea and should be the norm, instead of the opposite cesspool that's been constructed.

Sup Ben.

I mean if you want to dig into Alton and Trayvon's past to make their deaths somehow their fault, cops shouldn't be immune to this

GMO's are fine.

bump

Not when theyre used as an economic weapon

Fuck it, where are the ovens?

soon

>They're asking for a race war.
Abundant racism in the police force and the seeking and instillation of more of the same, and a plethora of acts unnecessary violence, savagry, and killing commited by this police force is okay not asking for a race war or any sort of war?

But decent citizens addressing this and not disapproving of this is asking for a race war? Right

>It doesn't matter what that person thinks
If it were thoughts and nothing more then we would not have a racism problem at all in the police force, but yet we do.

>as long as they are putting their life on the line for you they are a hero.
Who is you exactly? And how exactly are they putting their life on the line, and how frequently? By far, most police work is very undeadly. From what is evident, they are entirely UNwilling to out their lives on the line, absolutely refuse to. So according to your very definition of hero, they are far from it.

>You are not justified to go out and start killing people over what they think,
Obviously, no one said otherwise.

>The bitch that wrote this is a worthless piece of shit.
Abundant racism in the police force and the seeking and instillation of more of the same, and a plethora of acts unnecessary violence, savagry, and killing commited by this police force doesn't mean they're worthless and bitches?

But decent citizens addressing this and not disapproving of this means theyre worthless and bitches? Ok there

>abundant racism in the police force
Citation needed for this meme
> racism problem in the police force
more citations needed
>no one said otherwise
besides the huffpo justifying killing cops you know
> more racism memes and don't shoot hands up memes
you really drank the coolaid didn't you

The police have a job to do.
They arrest criminals.
If you threaten them they are free to shoot your dumb ass.
If you encourage this kind of thing you are not a decent citizen, you are a piece of shit.
Decent people don't want to put up with criminals running rampant.

The police aren't racist.
Blacks just commit more crimes because they don't know how to live under the rule of law.
It plays out the same way in any country they inhabit in large numbers.
Laws aren't racist, black people just don't care.