>3

>4

>5

>2

V . IV . VI . III . I . II . VII

Stop lying to yourselves, this is the only correct order

4>5>6>1>2>3>7

5 is overrated.

luke/vader encounter and dagobah are the only good parts.

V > IV > VI > III > VII > RO > I > II

too slow for you?

>Hoth
>Asteroid field
>Bespin

You're unironically too intelligent for Sup Forums.

no it's just awkward and boring. nothing happens. the whole han part adds nothing to the real story

this is so true, the AT-ATs and yoda aren't that great at all, and there's too much c3po.
IV works as a movie on its own, it's self contained, no dumb twists, and the trench run is a better use of the medium than anything that happens in V.

4>5>6>1>2>3

ep3 is unbelievable bad, they had to rowback on anakin and then make up a plot with general bad guy to buy time, and that fight at the end is abysmally boring. Just an nothing film, stalling for time.

han and leia just bumble around the whole time waiting for luke to learn jedi stuff so he can fight vader at the end, it's just they had to find things for them to do because they needed to train up luke so they just put them inside a space worm for a bit.

so you admit it's unnecessary and a vehicle for the real plot of star wars

4>5>3>6>1>2>7

havent seen rogue one, not wasting my time with any more disney garbage

yeah but I'm not that OP

why do people like 3 when it's the most garbage of them all?

go back to roddet

rottentomatoes

I've never heard a more wrong statement in my entire life

fpbp

V>VI>IV>VII>III>I>II

almost nothing of any content happens in 3 and when it does it's cheesy and awful or overly gritty with no impact. It's like dawson's creek as told by a really angry chihuahua.

literally this, sometimes I swap 4 and 6 because I love Vader vs Luke vs Sheev so much and Jabba's pretty cool and dat bikini but overall 4 is more solid throughout.

As a matter of personal taste, I preferred IV over V, but it's neck and neck. Otherwise, perfect list. FPBP

>almost nothing of any content happens in 3

>putting the plagiarized shit that was 7 anywhere but last place
Here's the (You) that you faggots were fishing for.

it really doesn't.
anakin has already fallen to the darkside, sheev has already wormed his way in, it's so telling when they have to invent a whole load of new stuff just to knock on the head in the same film.
none of the fights really mean anything it's just wasting time and finding an explanation for sheev's messed up face which they didn't even need to do.

I generally start it with IV = V and leave VII off