What Sup Forumsitical opinion does your gf/wife have?

What Sup Forumsitical opinion does your gf/wife have?

Lower class = Right
Middle class = Left
Upper class = Too busy enjoying life to give a shit

I don't want a Lower class woman because they're feral and usually have fucked up families.

I don't want a Middle class woman because they're all brain-washed leftist

I want an Upper class woman, because they just don't give a fuck about either and she'll just agree with whatever I say anyway.

>tfw no animal crossing

>don't give a fuck about either and she'll just agree with whatever I say anyway.

that's every woman ever.

>woman
>opinion
kek

Anti-Authoritarian. Her family were part of the wave of people who left hong kong in the 80s, and her parents passed on their fear of china and everything it stands for onto her.

Left leaning libertarian, but at least she hates Hillary. Not enough to vote Trump, but better than nothing.

She mostly reply's on my input not saying she doesn't have her own she just respects mine.

Pretty much completely apathetic, but she will basically vote the same as i do since she doesnt really care.

Whatever I tell her

hates jews
hates niggers
hates muslims
pro trump
pro Nigel
right wing

was tumbler incarnate, now shes my proudest conquest feelsgud

She's pretty based desu. Hate most candidates right now and thinks the American political system is fucked beyond repair.
>mfw she always looks for me at the drivers of cars who got pulled over to tell me thier race.
>mfw when she always giggles when it's a black person

whats wrong?

Labour. Though, doesn't judge me for supporting UKIP. Both voted Leave in the referendum. Her family all voted leave also. My family voted remain.

my wife is conservative, like I am

Women don't have political opinions, they follow whoever makes them feel best. They usually swing liberal because it makes their lives easier, which is their biological imperative: find easiest life, pop out kids

#NotAll but yes.

Gf doesnt like trumps rhetoric, but would still pick him over shillary.

As for everything else on Sup Forums, she probably would deny most of it publicly, but know in the back of her head that most of it is true.

Mine is fairly right wing, feels good man.

>tfw no redpilled qt3.14 gf to fight the marxist hordes with

Chinese Wife - she's a little right of Franco.

Leftwing but her son is rightwing

kill urshelf

stop poisoning the motherland with elliot rodgers

I'm almost 22 and I've never held hands with a girl.

>she always giggles when it's a black person
probably cause that nigga fucked her last night, you cuck

whatever one I tell her to have.

subtle sven

She's redpilled enough, just didn't get to where I am yet.

For example: I'm telling her, "we should deport all Muslims from Europe and bad Islam". She says "it can't be done". Of course it can't be done, with that loser attitude.

It will be done when people think it and want it, and that means 80% of the work is done. The 20% that remains is just the practical implementation:
1. most important: stop paying them gibsmedats
2. close all Mosques
3. pay them to leave and renounce to their European citizenship if they have one
4. declare Islam a death cult and outlaw it
WIN

chill bruv wouldn't have kids if you prayed

My fiancee used to be pretty left leaning after being indoctrinated by her leftist older sister as she grew up. But over time i've been feeding her facts and opinions to question the leftist ideas planted in her head and these days she's starting to agree with my political ideas instead. She can recognize the obvious bullshit in the posts about black lives matter and feminism that her friends on facebook spew on her own, don't even have to point out the flawed logic to her anymore.

Most women know those things are bullshit, they're just afraid of deviating from what is socially acceptable. They're terrified of what their friends might think if they have the "wrong" opinion, leftism heavily relies on bullying, shaming and peer pressure.

The other week she said she wants us to get guns but not to post pictures of them on social media because she's worried that her anti gun friends might react negatively. But she likes guns.

My girlfriend recently started picking up on tons of liberal ideas and shit. She's been posting all this BLM crap on her Twitter and I'm considering ending it.

gotta get outa sweden then mate

Apathetic.

She doesn't seem to concern herself with affairs outside of her immediate vicinity. She's fairly open, with me anyway, about only getting political when aligning with one side or another gets her acceptance and respect from people she interacts with. As a result her politics can change instantly if we moved to another state.

try and convince her first, if nothing then idk but i wouldn't be able to look at her the same

I don't know. I don't discuss politics with my gf and I don't allow her to talk about her political views. Women should be seen, not heard.

Right wing, would support the rounding up of minorities for execution.

Feels good

Kind of bluepilled but not interested in politics. Doesn't like Trump that much.

shes the one who brought me here so shes alt right too

/thread

wife loves trump. says everyone too low frequency to get him.

>tfw no gf

She's right, don't post pictures of your guns on social media. You make yourself a target for theft, and if you should ever need to use them now the media has a picture of the scary white make posing with his baby killing salt rifle.

Christian
Stay at home mom
Trump supporter

Im an Atheist
Center Left ''Means im no cuck or SJW''
And black ''No i dont support black lives matter bullshit narrative''

She comes from the right
Christian Apostolic
Hate's BLM as i hate them
Not an SJW feminist cockroach.
She's white.

We agree in almost all the points that we discuss.

how's that working out for you? do you talk to her at all? do you take an interest in her opinions on other matters?

Doesn't like trump, but despises Hilary.

She is convinced that if Clinton becomes president, the world will surely burn.

Pretty much the same as mine except for her stance on drug prohibition (she's for total drug prohibition/war on drugs.) Also she thinks that drinking age should be raised to 21 similar to America. She always asks me who she should vote for which I appreciate (not that there's anyone good to vote for here anyway.)

Pretty right except

>Pro Abortion
>Pro gay

Absolutely hates niggers, Italians, BRs, and Puerto Ricans.

Funniest thing is that she's a self hating cuban and she's only ever dated white Guy's

She doesn't care about politics, not even a registered voter.

>tfw every finnish woman is so bluepilled to the core that they are just a waste of space and time

but isn't every woman like this? just need to redpill them by ourselfs

tfw right wing trap gf

she's pretty middle of the road. buys into the bernie idea a little and likes some of trumps ideas. she will be voting for trump over shillary. doesnt really like nogs to much but gives people the benefit of the doubt in most cases. still doesnt want out kids to go to school an area with a lot of minorities which is why we moved from the chicago suburbs to middle of nowhere near illinoi iowa border.

she's typically of the mind that if you behave in a civil manner you are entitled to being treated civil. likes low taxes but knows that the system is rigged to ensure the rich stay rich and the middle class is kept stagnant.

when i show her this site she always asks if its satire.

shes got a masters in psychology and going for a phd. works with children with autism. mainly people from this board.

Yeah, I hide my powerlevel on social media in general. It was more interesting how she brought up wanting guns out of nowhere while we were driving a car. She was never really openly anti gun but would probably have been reluctant to get one a while ago, now she suggested it herself.

my wife is pretty uninterested in politics. she thinks trump is funny and we learned the hard way to avoid the groid so she hates BLM etc

I'm kind of like that. Cuban but I've only dated white girls. I don't hate Cuban culture though, I just don't enjoy it. I prefer western culture. Enjoy your Cuban girl though, they are pretty nice and loyal compared to other hispanic countries

This. For the most part she has no clue about politics. Concerning in the beginning, but because of her ignorance i can mold her ideals to the good ol red pill

The good
>Blacks are barely human, we think they are related to monkeys where I'm from so their actions make sense
>Islam shouldn't be allowed
>Communists are faggots
>Feminism makes no sense
>Hillary shouldn't be allowed to run this country with her track record

the bad
>America is shit, we should move to her home country

It's kind of hard to argue against America being shit though honestly. I have some hope left that we aren't as far gone as Europe yet though, but I think the issues with niggers will never be solved which makes me kind of agree with her

Yeah she's definitely a keeper. Cubans are pretty based though. Going through Dade with her was spooky as fuck because Cubans keep everyone out that isn't Cuban. I hated brown people before but I realized Cubans are pretty based.

>we should move to her home country

Which is where exactly?

>Trump 2016!

Me: Economic/social libertarian
Tough foreign policy/immigration views though.
Atheist

Her: Believes in free market/competition, thats all we've ever talked about economically.
For same-sex marriage but actually agrees anti-discrimination laws are cancer (churches should be able to say no) and pro-choice.
Foreign policy have no clue, she thinks way we treat asylum seekers in detention centers is fucked but acknowledges that stopping the boats was a good policy.

she's finnish and suprisingly redpilled, she of her own volition shared a video of blm chanting deaths to cops and talked to me about the crazy black people in America

Taiwan, I've been there and it seems ok. I'm a veteran and I love my guns though, so I'd never want to leave America unless we became France 2.0. Which I can't ever see happening in my life time.

Same guy, she's atheist too.

Right wing, almost based BUT with some remains of feminism from her youth I sometimes grapple with. On most other topics she's aligned with me, albeit slightly softer.

For those who are still childless: it is a prerequisite. Don't make kids with a leftist. Just. Don't. You'll end up divorced. It is unsustainable especially nowadays.

>tfw redpilled gf who shitposts on Sup Forums with me

Asians really hate niggers. My fiancees parents always talk shit about their black coworkers when we visit them, complaining about how lazy, stupid and whiny they are.

Where do I go to find a redpilled white nationalist gf?

The girl I'm seeing now is an SJW communist

she's apolitical. but idealogically she's catholic-conservative. Most hungarian women are thankfully xenophopic conservatives though. a lot less feminist bullshit going on here.

My hand is right wing

R A R E
A
R
E

I don't get it Sup Forums my gf got better grades at school than me, she did better at uni than me, yet all she looks at and worries about is stupid celebrity shit, normie Cosmo/buzzfeed bullshit and whatever nigger garbage the kikes have put on the radio on that chosen day.

Granted she hates non whites and votes what I tell her to vote for, but she's completely apathetic politically and didn't even know the most basic thing about each political party.

So what is it that inhibits even smart women from taking an interest in actual intellectual and important content and not just celebrity normie trash?

Right now she is apathetic. She was a Hillay supporter, but I have been subtly redpilling her for months. She didn't even know I was doing it! She now thinks Hillary is a shit person, but not quite ready to vote for Trump. She is aware of how the media lies about Trump and takes him out of context though so I expect her to come around very soon. If there is any advice I can give you younger dudes it's this: Treat this like the first time you did anal. Don't force it one her. Make her want it! Once she does she comes back for more.

Wife is a bigger tin foiler than me.

Claims feminism was a ploy by the government to raise tax revenues to support black families because why would a woman want to leave her children and home to work.

Hates aforementioned blacks.

She also has a doctorate degree in vetenariany medicine.

Yeah it's the same with her family too. "I just pretend their monkeys, it's easier to be around them when I think of it that way." This is an actual quote, they didn't understand why I was laughing for like 5 minutes until I explained how in America that'd be considered super fucking racist so don't go around telling strangers that.

>tfw nationalist gf

>knowing their place

not shilling for niggers and being apathetic > shilling for niggers

>gas the kikes
>race war now

She made comments like that on Facebook and I had to tell her to tone that shit down because I can`t afford cops raiding our flat.

Shes Hungarian and her parents voted Jobbik. So yeah.

She thinks the media overrepresents gays and blacks and turns off movies or shows if a gay character is shoehorned in.

My girlfriend is from Hong Kong. She hates Mainland Chinese and wants Hong Kong to be independent from China.

But other than that, she is like most young Asians in America: apolitical and doesn't pay attention to politics and current events. She doesn't watch or read the news other than news her friends share on social media, most of it dealing with Hong Kong and Asia.

>women
>political opinion

They think what the majority thinks, they simply want to feel cool and accepted.
If suddenly MTV, BBC News etc. started showing nazi shit and gloryfing white race superiority, all the women would go full nazi from sjw communists in one day.

They're just like that.

Paleoconservative Trump supporter here, but no bf to argue/debate politics with ( ._.)

Grades mean fuck all, she's a moron

She has too many feels, but votes how I do. Best thing she ever said was after Orlando.

>You see Orlando?
>We should just glass the middle east.

Feelsgood.jpeg

The Education system is geared towards females. It's not unsurprising they can do quite well in it.

>So what is it that inhibits even smart women from taking an interest in actual intellectual and important content and not just celebrity normie trash?
The fact that they're females. Females are the lesser sex.

Piss off wanker

My girlfriend uses me as her only political source.

left-leaning traditionalist. It's an odd mix b/c of seeming contradictions, but she doesn't think minorities are inherently different. She has come around to believe that culture pays a big role and that blacks behave unlike any other ethnicity.

She can't wrap her mind around multicult is anti-west, but she'll come round.

Now that's alpha

I have a good macro post about how leftist has been boiled down to kafkatrapping, I've gotta find it. If anyone's got it on hand, please post.

Ah that's one thing I struggle with. My wife can't get around the idea that her (our) inner social circle is a very bad place to aggressively defend redpilled points of view.

Not talking about opinions as hardcore RW as yours but she's still the kind to do quite some shitposting by Facebook standards. The world is full of better places to troll but apparently the feminine impulse to deal primarily with her social circles prevails.

(EX) Wife was full-retard "progressive and made raising children a living hell. I did raise a red-pilled-as-fuck daughter in spite of the spouse - I'm proud of that.

You mean my Mom? You sly dog!

Why would you date such a sheeple?

Every woman ever is like that.

>tone that shit down because I can`t afford cops raiding our flat.
25 years ago, Hungary was communist, you went to prison if you say shit about the Party.

It's Germany no.

STASI tier, again.

gf agrees with most of what i say but most of the time it's just to shut me up i think. honestly she's just not much into politics

she does hate islam and tumblr though so that's something

The guy I'm seeing is left leaning and he kind of annoys the fuck out of me. I can't even be casually racist around him without seeing his eyes widen in horror.

Good fuk though