/nba/ - GOD DREAM Edition

2-1 and coming back healthy next time subedition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/967630880494809089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>de gay

>1-14

JUST

Seattle is heroin, Meth is all the way from Texas to West Virginia, but meth in all honesty isn't even widely used anymore, it's dwarfed by opioids

In the case of a disaster draft, which 5 players would your favorite team protect while factoring in production, contract, and age?

Bulls:
>Lavine
>Markkanen
>Dunn
>Portis
>Valentine

white people love the worst drugs

Is Westbrick the biggest meme in the history of the league?

fashion god. he even rivals trex.

BLAZERS
L
A
Z
E
R
S

Damian Lillard is a bad bad boy

White people are mentally ill
Your life is a meme, actually, scratch that, being a meme requires popularity and noteriety which you don't have.

What the fuck, Suns. You're fucking worthless.

I hope Randle doesn't ask for a huge contract that would get him moved. He's so damn good

Nah that nigga is overrated and a no defense chucker. Or properly rated since he never made all star teams unless a better player was injured.

The Golden State Warriors want to play in a preseason game in 2018 in Seattle for the first time since the Seattle Sonics move to Oklahoma City.

>The fucking trailblazers came back against teh Suns and won by 2
>Timberpups win back-tob-back despite injury
this has been a JUST night for this OKC can

*fan

>worrying about the standings before Easter

Fucking bum is just playing up to a contract year, sign him and he's back to being a soft little bitch. Every team should be smart to not sign him at anything but lower than his market worth with a prove me contract.

Giving this much of a shit about standing in one day is meaningless, it's all about weekly trends.

Should Tom Thibbs stop giving his players overload minutes?

Reminder the Celtics will draft Michael Porter Jr. next year

No keep it up and see how many knees you can get in one season.

OKC’s lose to the warriors has dropped them all the way to the 7th spot

OKC is literally one losing streak from falling out of the playoffs for good. They have a tough schedule ahead while the Nuggets have an easy schedule and the Trailblazers have similar one. One thing however is the Thunder, Nuggets, and Trailblazers all play each other several times. The Clippers and Spurs also play quite a few games against them. OKC will have to play good to get 13 wins. If they get less than that the playoffs is not guarantee. Plus being lower than the Nuggets in the standings is embarrassing desu

Who is getting that #1 Pick this Draft? And goddamn I have got to be more active in this community.

Can Canada explain why there's a pic of Drake sucking dick circulating the web? So much for the Raptors ambassador.

>OKC’s lose to the warriors has dropped them all the way to the 7th spot

P:ells coming from that ass, tough schedule notwithstanding.

This will be the Western conference standings come playoff time.
Warriors
Rockets
Nuggets
Trailblazers
Thunder
Timberwolves
Spurs
Jazz

Zaza being dirty as usual.

I really hope one of these players just punches him in the fuckin' mouth.

Sauce?

I-i-guess...

So we gone ignore the fact that Russell def leg locked Nick young on his way down...

Also uncle drew got a movie coming out.

And they'll be back up in a week, no big deal

What did Zaza do this time? All I saw is the sequence where everyone fell and he landing on top of Westbrook. Other than Melo, Draymond and Durant bitching about ticky-tacky fouls this was a pretty solid game basketball-wise. Well, if you ignore the shitty first half from both teams and OKC completely shitting the bed in the third onward.

sauce pls

So is every fucking team holy shit you dumb obnoxious homer

Russel hardly did anything, though the whole scrum was russ's fault. Meanwhile Zaza falls on Russ's leg cause Nick hooked a single leg on Zaza's. Like how do Nick Young leg make zaza completely collapse?

I ain't believing that with proof no homo

>So we gone ignore the fact that Russell def leg locked Nick young on his way down...
>

Yes. Restbrookefags and Skip Bayless are going to spin it like Nick leg-swept Russ and Zaza followed it up with the People's Elbow when it was just the typical pile-up.

Nuggets are the worst defensive team I've seen in years they're not going anywhere

Wtf is obnoxious about being concerned about the Thunder? Whats homer about pointing out a fact???

How is going for a rebound his fault? Jesus you're retarded, why is /nba/ filled with mouth breathers like you?

>OKC is the 7th seed
Fuck this website. It takes forever to post on this cac shit

All the good posters are in the LD, reddit, or just way too smart to even associate with an online forum since they're the signal fire for ignorance and nothing to better to do with your life.

I know this well because I'm one of those pathetic retards.

>no news
Newfaggot.

BASED KYRIE

BAN THIS CAVE MAN THUG

Sperms are little going to end into the playoffs solely to eliminate either the Cockshits or Blunder, just so Pops can end the season making an effort, but the shit with Kawaii comes to ahead.

Also, the Pels can luck into a run and steal seventh/eighth seed or fall off the fucking map, depending on AD's/Rando's/Jrue's health vs Solomon Hill coming back and playing worth a fuck.

Paul george went 1-14? lmao

Jesus Christ, literally no one touched him and he suddenly doesn't know how to stand, fucking dirty flopping dumbass slavshit goat fucker

>literally no one touched him
he got tangled up with young just prior to that

>Jesus Christ, literally no one touched him and he suddenly doesn't know how to stand, fucking dirty flopping dumbass slavshit goat fucker

Go to bed, Skip Bayless.

If you actually watched the game, you'd see that he got tripped up by Swaggy P, right after Westbrook fell.

Bullshit you dumb fucker literally everyone can see the replay online and they're all calling him out for it. No one is as dumb as you.

The fucker does this every game and you manufacturer excuses like you're paid by the Georgian government pathetic shill

You can literally see both westbrook and young's legs hook on zazas

>Lorrior faggots this desperate
LMAOOOOOOO literally been doing this since he was a Hawk and now you make up bullshit to defend him after pulling the same stunt on your own players? Fucking bandwagon scum without any knowledge of history.

>You can literally see both westbrook and young's legs hook on zazas

Don't bother, retarded OKC methheads literally see what they want to see to defend their idol. Retarded homers never learn.

>being this mad on an anonymous tibetan tapestry forum

You can see him literally looking at Westbrook's leg the entire time and the world's worst delay after contract to bend his torso over then intentionall bend his knees and fall. You're acting like any contact the weak can suddenly make a 7 foot man fall and the contact was so non existent it's embarrassing you're even typing such garbage.

>OKC gets raped
>/nba/ fans resort to talk about Zaza
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can tell larriors bandwagons don't even watch or care about the game. They win off of bullshit that would be disgusting to anyone with moral integrity. Not surprising that they lack it since they're in california and the bay area no less. The degenerate capital of the world.

bay area shitheads can fuck off calling us meth heads, when the bay area themselves literally created a legal safe space for heroin addicts to shoot up.

He literally broke KD's foot doing this shit lmao you're a fucking crack head for all I know

>You can tell larriors bandwagons don't even watch or care about the game. They win off of bullshit that would be disgusting to anyone with moral integrity. Not surprising that they lack it since they're in california and the bay area no less. The degenerate capital of the world.

>bay area shitheads can fuck off calling us meth heads, when the bay area themselves literally created a legal safe space for heroin addicts to shoot up.

I hate flyovers but let's be honest, they are right on this one. Zaza deserves a suspension.

You don't need to guess, it's obvious he's not right in the head as he's incoherent and drastically lost his cognitive functions.

Wtf is this real? Not a hinkieshop? I love kyrie now

>how does a tall, clumsy oaf fall when two guys hook their legs on his while carrying momentum from trying to get a rebound?

Been a Warriors fan since the Monte hype (yea I'm relatively new fuck you) and I've never ever liked Zaza, he's literally a cereal dirty player and has tried this shit against every team I ever play with and the fact he still does it even with the Warriors has always been unsettling to me and none of the fans I've talked to irl like Zaza at all.

>Hook
Fanfiction ass mother fuckers only hook is the song in your head, you just got lost in the sauce and exposed yourself

Man I hope once the Thunder miss the playoffs PG13 comes home

Please stop false flagging it makes us legit fans look delusional

Man I hope, wait I don't have to hope for shit, I already know your ass ain't gettin shit but a gun to blow your brains out with after another summer of sadness

Christmas-beard poster is abysmal. Look forward to him green-texting my posts as if that makes a point.

He's by far the most autistic poster here

>If you don't like that, you don't like Kings basketball

Yeah except the Lakers without PG13 look better than the Thunder either PG13

Maybe they shouldn’t have traded for Carmelo lol

B T F O
T F O B
F O B T
O B T F

Ayy 86

Westbrook talks like he's a retard. I mean yea man you're black but whatever this role that he's playing is really cringy.

twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/967630880494809089

Lakers just beat the Kings in Sacramento

Apologize

Mitchell proving he's rookie of the year yet again. Simmons can sit down on my shit filled toilet.

Kings need to be moved to Seattle this shit is embarrassing

lol not even top 5

>dallas
Lmao you meant the Jazz beat the same team who's owner admitted to actually tanking? And the same one the Flakers blew out? Woooow good job

>new reply
>nothing here
Its brazil or australia posting isnt it? Someone tell him im on my Crunchyroll grind

>"Valanciunas wasn't fouled on the last-second, game-tying dunk" they said

Prove to me that the Warriors can beat the Rockets in a 7 game series

Hey buddy pb wants me to tell you he can't see your posts and he's on his crunchyroll grind

Why are OKC fans the loudest complainers?

12 wins in 13 games bitch

>tfw you can tell your friends lie to you to avoid doing things with you
at least i have my /nba/ friends...

like i said not even top 5 kek

When is Magic Johnson gonna trade Kuzma? We need to do it before every other team realizes he's just a low IQ chucker. His career has already peaked.

>mfw im not the only one who knows this feel
>mfw no face

Marcus Smart is "not" a flopper. Most Warriors fans are "not" bandwagoners. Kevin Durant is "not" a complete sellout. The Atlanta Hawks are a "very good" team.

Too many autismos in this general to keep up with

Raptors are "clutch" in the playoffs
Kyle Lowry "isn't" an overweight choke artist
Demar DeRozan "isn't" a ball chucking choke artist

You were "not" just triggered by my post.
You are "not" a salty bitch.

can you guys stop, this is annoying

>showing how NOT triggered you are by angrily replying
Canadians can't handle any bants it seems.