there are many tv shows and movies based on this fact

>implying Donald Trump has anything in life beyond his daddy's name and money

Pathetic.

>drumpf retweets someone saying his dad would be proud

he has the presidency

>respecting his father
can this man be anymore evil?

BTFO

For every legitimate gripe people seem to have with him, there are at least 50 meaningless jabs that only serve to make them look bitter. This one is certainly the latter

this

Ah yes his dad... the man who drove Donald's brother to suicide

i remember that

>-son

that one guy who couldn't keep his white genes in his pants huh

Wait, is the person in that screenshot actually implying it's a bad thing?

kek these libtard manchildren

his dad treated him like shit

banished him to military school when Donald acted up for attention. Fred didn't want to deal with that shit so he had him shipped far away

Donald's had a significant complex ever since. Trying to prove to his father that he did good, always feeling like he couldn't win his father's love and affection

TL;DR Donald Trump is Shinji Ikari

>>no evil person ever had a picture of their daddy

enjoy being drafted to die in iran son.

wasn't trump snr just a slimy NYC construction mogul?

>Trump built and operated affordable rental housing via large apartment complexes in New York City, including more than 2,700 low-income multifamily apartments and row houses in the neighborhoods of Coney Island, Bensonhurst, Sheepshead Bay, Flatbush, and Brighton Beach in Brooklyn, and Flushing and Jamaica Estates in Queens.

hmm.... really makes u think...

Why does Sup Forums like Donald Trump so much?

maybe

>not his wife, not his kids, not even his grandkids

I am not saying he is evil but how does having a picture of his father disprove it?

>brown guy, asian, aliens in his cabinet
bullshit

Judging by the poster's apparent anti-Trump views, I would say yes

unlike your parents who dedicated their lives to charity

>Robbie Rotten
>secretary of health

Good question.

trump won white voters in all age groups

Sup Forums is mostly white

;_;

I agree, picking Jaffar over Hades and Frieza over DIO shows that Trump doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

As long as you weren't black or jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs

>the woman taking the picture still had to include herself in it

Looks pretty diverse why would they be mad about this?

HA, fuck that old white male!

wtf I love trump now.

this is actually what leftism believes

>including the Rich Texan
Why not Mr Burns?

Probably for the best to save them from a man who will somehow convince them that the dirtiest fucking form of energy (coal) needs to be jumpstarted again instead of investing in new shit because old geezers who got fucked by their republican constituents year after year keep stealing from their pockets and feel entitled to blacklung in the year 2017.

His father is probably the only person he loves in the world, I doubt he cares much for his plastic wife or Jewish grandkids beyond their commercial value

>Sup Forums is mostly white
this is what reddit actually believes in order to deligitimize trump supporter under the current anti white zeitgest.
t. spic

wtf i love trump now

>Aku
>literally opens Earth's border and allows any alien shitskin to come and settle
>supporting Trump

cry harder, democrats are anti nuclear power

the US could have been 100% carbon free for 30-40 years

>daddy issues
No fucking wonder

Man, if I knew you could shoehorn something that unrelated into this, I would have had you over to help me move my furniture

that's normal for mobsters too

>hating your own father

underage fags leave

Liberals were all raised by single moms it's why they hate their dads and are such whiny babies.

white people don't know what's good for them. we jews try to push them in the right direction but there's only so much we can do. we tried memeing bernie sanders but they fell for the new New York billionaire meme

Outside of Sup Forumseddit, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums most of the site is white
the majority of Sup Forums is white even with all the underage spic memers

Sup Forums is mostly spics and SEA

Fuck, he got Frieza to be his subordinate? He really is a master negotiator! Good choice, America.

Because this site if full of people who try to be contrarian.

Also, when you consider how most 4channers are autistic, virgins, forever alone-types, they know that a society that is more conservative would benefit them more.

>contrarian
>against the man who won the election

what

>le I LOVE MY DAD SO MUCH american cliche

yikes

>autistic, virgins, forever alone-types
>secular western conservative society

""""won"""

what about his mom?

I don't know my dad and I'm a Nazi. What now?

he was created in-vitro

Sup Forums isnt significantly more white than any other website on the internet thats silly as shit. Sup Forums is an enormous site it's going to be exactly the same average mix of people as reddit instagram whatever
the real reason is that Sup Forums likes trump so much is because it pisses you off

Does shauna think this is a good or bad thing? It seems like a neutral thing to me. I mean, I don't know why people have hard copy photographs around their workspace generally, but I'm not 70.