Finnish news had a story today:

Finnish news had a story today:
A Russian man was caught in Russian toll while trying to smuggle cheese and butter from Finland.

The cheese was hidden in the doors of this criminal's car and there were also a subwoofer filled with butter.

How is Russia going to punish this criminal traitor? How are your going to stop this illegal smuggling business?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzVwPQoHzHA
youtube.com/watch?v=T-L6VyPZOj8
youtube.com/watch?v=rnsimQHGWYg
reuters.com/article/us-russia-election-fraud-exclusive/exclusive-at-a-russian-polling-station-phantom-voters-cast-ballots-for-the-tsar-idUSKCN1BN15P
youtube.com/watch?v=mCE0SnuRmA0
youtube.com/watch?v=JHoCGq3ZpTs
youtube.com/watch?v=wTM0-lRAJls
youtube.com/watch?v=iwneQT_jvDE
youtube.com/watch?v=PGqw1qqXDMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is not funny. We just wanna eat.

admit it. it is funny.

it's not

Some of that cheese was for me...what am I going to eat now ???

ahaahahhahahahah1!!

STOP LAUGHING

I feel bad now :(((((((

Sorry.

hahahahahhahaaa1!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you cant eat a beatiful russian parmesan?

wtf? Is this common or just low level smuggling with russians trying to make a few bucks?

omae wa mou cheesu

wtf? haha

He did it to survive

Wtf, this doesn't make sense, I though Finland was pretty expensive, did he steal those things? Are russian markets out of cheese and butter?

the cheese in this case is really average cheese.

but, there are a lot of cheese tourists from russia in finland.

eg. restaurants in st petersburg hire busloads of people to have a free trip to finland and each one these tourists brings back one cheese to organizer (this is probably legal in russia).

Shit, that sucks. I know food smuggling is serious business with the Finns

Well, there was some problems with butter in whole europe recently, so in russia behind sanctions and import bans things must be even more difficult.

>Well, there was some problems with butter in whole europe recently

no there was not.

Smuggling? You can't bring food across the border without going through customs?

cheese are shit here due to sanction. Just ordered a hour ago a few packages of coffee and tablets for washing machine to my friend because he's in finland right now lol

I'm sure I read about france somewhere, some other countries I think too.

bcoz it is not exist

you can bring food in and out from finland.

russia has sanctioned western food, because their oligarchs got sanctioned earlier

didn't you see those meme images from a few years ago of russians using tractors and bulldozers to run over european produce/dairy products while russian people were starving?

>oligarchs got sanctioned earlier
They really have that much sway there huh? How can this persist if the average Russians basic needs are not even considered?

?
yes we can
youtube.com/watch?v=mzVwPQoHzHA

>How can this persist if the average Russians basic needs are not even considered?

don't wan't get too political, but have they ever really been?

>Russian tries to get a smoother sound from his speakers

>How can this persist if the average Russians basic needs are not even considered?
Putin great guy
youtube.com/watch?v=T-L6VyPZOj8

are those russian vending machines?

If you've read 1984 its very easy to understand.
Russians want and need an outside enemy, and every hardship the Russian people face is believed to happen because of western aggression or manipulation.

>that much sway
not really, the average russian would probably think that it's your and europe problem. Putin's approval rating increased during this period.

fault i mean

Yes. Listen this. (Vladimir Putin is a gereat gut song)
youtube.com/watch?v=rnsimQHGWYg

Coffee doesnt come from Europe Ivan

>gut
guy ofc

it's still twice as cheap than here

Tfw no Russian boy here who i can feed and take care of.

explain cheese to me. is it worth it? why [eople so obsessed with it?

t. only ate as child

now i cook myselff and dont know about the chesse.
is $4 russian cheese different fron $4 finnish cheze? from $20 swiss cheese?

if you were a butifuel girl i would
kissa

> is it worth it?
yes
> why [eople so obsessed with it?
because they like the taste
>is $4 russian cheese different fron $4 finnish cheze?
yes
> from $20 swiss cheese?
yes

>russian chees
Are you mad?

I am suggling russian onions to austria because they got more vitamins

I want that super cheese!

Im a big hairy bara.

doesn't mean you can't import coffee blends from europoor countries, australia exports coffee blends that are a mix of SEA/SA beans

Who smuggle food?

WTF is that?

Stop making me sad!!! Why won't Trump sama help his Russian friends? Russia won the election for him

You can replace it into palm oil and butter.

>russian cheese
no such thing, things you see in stores is not cheese.

>WTF is that?
Russian chees

they might even put him in a jail for up to 5 years. the only problem is that you can buy products in finland and bring them to russia for your consumption but there are certain limits which are not even clearly defined

Does the food sanctions also include Russian politicians or do they have special privileges to eat imported foods?

>implying the opinion of the average ryssä matters at all

reuters.com/article/us-russia-election-fraud-exclusive/exclusive-at-a-russian-polling-station-phantom-voters-cast-ballots-for-the-tsar-idUSKCN1BN15P

>VLADIKAVKAZ/IVNYA, Russia (Reuters) - At polling station no. 333 in the Russian city of Vladikavkaz, Reuters reporters only counted 256 voters casting their ballots in a regional election on Sunday.

>When the official results for polling station no. 333 were declared, the turnout was first given as 1,331 before being revised up to 1,867 on Tuesday. 73 percent of the votes went to United Russia, the party of President Vladimir Putin.

>Lyutikov (polling assistant) cast his ballot in the first hours of voting but later inserted ballot papers about 10 times, according to the Reuters witnesses.

>Lyutikov told a Reuters reporter not to document him at the ballot box, threatening to break his mobile phone if the pictures and video footage were not deleted.

Ahhh, the American cheese.

see

Don't be sad. It ok, we are accustomed to poor life in shiet. At least this is all our history.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCE0SnuRmA0

that's really sad.

no one care
youtube.com/watch?v=JHoCGq3ZpTs

RUSSSIA HAS S-P-A-C-E!

>proceeds to fill space with dairy products

for instance, this coffee that I usually buy in finland cost me 4,5 euros per pack here on average, but 2 in finland. same for the cheese, butter, any groceries from europe.

:D
youtube.com/watch?v=wTM0-lRAJls

>I will never smuggle food into russia in exchange for a gf like chinese people who buy wives in north korea for bags of rice

XD

this is one of the greatest I've seen:
youtube.com/watch?v=iwneQT_jvDE

>2 euros for 250g of shitty coffee.

Boy, i need to start export stuff to you cunt.

yeah but coffee in Russia has tree bark in it to increase profit

pls, you really should, i would be first in line

Russians are fucking strange

Are africans strange too? We just poor and stupid.

Dangerously underrated post

What are "expensive" things in russia?

I have a good amount of land and always wanted to put it in use...

>Are Africans strange
Yes

The cheese wars are no joke, you wouldn't be laughing if you lost your family to foreign dairy

But you have done some pretty cool shit, africans are just incapable. You guys have capability but fuck everything up all the time(no offense)

>Russians are fucking strange

they are, but mostly in funny way

You are strange if you don't understand this simple logic.

It's funny in a sad way.
Russians hate the west so much they will literally destroy things they've imported and paid for already.

At least Africans eat the food they're given.

I thinks this is because of losing in cold war. Now we just big colony. All our money in your banks and we can't do nothing witch this.

Rape, theft, murder and alcoholism are pretty funny I have to admit.

>Russians hate the west so much
every fucking time

Get the fuck out with your dumbass memes

Is this what you learn in school?

lmao fuck off.
The average Russian will blame the west for all their problems even when they're getting fucked by their own elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGqw1qqXDMU

Putin is like their God, fighting against the evil western devils!

just ask your average middle aged russian somewhere outside of spb and moscow and you'll see that he is not that far from being right

lmao at all the putinshills
russia has and will always be the enemy of all western civilisation. the faster they are destroyed the better.

>The average Russian will blame the west for all their problems
Please don't watch TV, like average Russian.

we ordinary russian people don't hate the west. it's just beneficial for our corrupted government to pretend that the west dreams about killing every russian person so they are our enemies and we have to distant ourselves from them. it makes it easier for our criminal government to keep robbing and using us while blaming all the bad things that happen here on the west. we are basically hostages of putin and his criminal friends.

so what's you implying? that average russian hates west or not?

>the faster they are destroyed the better.
>implying independent Russian exist

Yeah, after you pretend that USSR still exists do every week a military drill in their borders, they are expected to dislike the "west" (read, NATO members)...

Ofc no. No one give a shit about west.

And that makes the average Russsian hate the west.

Which is what I said.
Yeah, I love how Brazilians think they fucking know anything while the countries who actually border Russia, and know what it's like to live next to them are uneducated.

How can Russians be starving? They held the fucking Olympics 4 years ago

There is something poetic about the way you write Ivan

And we will hold football championship in 18. Yes.