Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Tell me, what the point is in praising a frog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better than praising a Jew I suppose.

Because Kek delivers

Oh for sure, I just want some viable evidence besides a dubs

fpbp

To create the happening that will engulf the earth.

>besides a dubs

Trips or quads are more reliable.

whats the point of life?

holy shit 3 dubs in a row now
PRAISE KEK

oh, so it's all set up, I see

It's true, he does

Kek Get

Kek just sent me a sigh. He's confirmed in this post that Donald Trump WILL win the presidency.

Check this evidence.

kek is a false god

worship jesus christ and don't go to church

>Sup Forums
>Tell me, what the point is in praising a frog?
It's just Satan causing people to worship a frog. Its even on old hieroglyphs and Egyptian stuff that in the end times people would be deceived into false idols and worshiping things other than the one true God and our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Money or status symbols or in/pol/´s case, a frog.

So yeah. Enjoy

Thanks, and fuck gets

A-A-NY THING FOR THE GREAT HAPPENINGS!

Today you are the bull, Sweden

Happenings of course. Milo just got banned man!

Rapture.

Praise Pepe, for he will destroy SJWs and bring a world of peace and bitches for every straight male.

because only kek can give me these dubs
check 'em

The kek frog meme was created by the US goverment to coopt underground resistance and work for the goals getting Hillary an opponent she can't lose against to ensure the NWO stays on track to destroy western civilization. The generals and memes created are obviously professionally made and no spergs like us on /pol would ever have he energy or stamina to run a viral campaign 24/7 across Facebook Reddit Twitter and Sup Forums etc all at the same time creating generals, hashtags and FB wall posts multiple times at the quality and quantity.

It is pure psy op perfectly executed to destroy all opposition. This is Game Over and the sheep are all going to be slaughtered.

Every once in a while, I guess.

Chaos

Very very wrong, learn 2 grammar, Trump will fix all of this

>viable evidence besides a dubs
you mean this?

The whole humanity has seen the miracles that Kek has caused through meme magic. Yahweh has never shown that he cares for us, let alone done something to prove his existence implied by the Israeli deceivers.

Kek is the only true deity. I have kept chinese metal frogs in my piggy bank since I was a child and I have never spent my money on random, unneeded shit like the other kids that had no frogs in their households.

yet we still havent had a dubs in this thread, re read the entire thread, its the work of the holy ghost jesus christ

No he will not Mr CIA

>Satan
This. The kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

the memes

Out of all the possible powers and 'gods' the frog is the only one who actually does something and work, even if it is just repeating digits and some random chaos and backfires.

The rest just sit back do nothing and are entitled, and well, white people have enough of those as it is.

Praise Kek for happenings!

cuck

oh fuck off you mod faggot satanist cuck