The Daily Show Crew triggered by Breitbart

Safe Space violated at RNC

breitbart.com/california/2016/07/20/the-daily-show-gays-for-trump-breitbart-news/

youtube.com/watch?v=fMQv568uz18

Entire film crew literally chased away by one gay guy with a cellphone.

They will never recover from this

BTFO

>step away from my crew

>if you look stupid on the daily show
>but nobody sees the daily show
>do you still look stupid?

>daily show
>still relevant

>*unsheathes katana*

man I'd almost watch the daily show to see how they spin this.

almost

>Pollak was leaving the party when The Daily Show
>Pollak

PRAISE KEK

Horey shet

Nice job by this Breitbart dude for not letting those faggots stomp on his rights.

How much autism do I need to understand this?

As a guy who used to watch that show when Jon Liebowitz was still there, I can tell you that they do exactly as that dude said. They simply edit and cut actual discussion and take 10 second sound bites of someone and prompt the audience for laughs. They'll even pair sound bites with clips from comedy shows or movies or whatever and draw some false comparison.

Being bluepilled and ignorant was bliss. But I'd still never get plugged back into the Matrix if given the choice.

>ill stand here till 4 in the morning then

i used to like this show when i was younger

but this is just... horrid

i kind of understand saying they can't be recorded, don't want shit to leak when you make all that money off advertisements , but at the same time the show is seriously bluepilled and i'm sure they would have just made the gay trump supporters look like shit.

I'm honestly surprised but at the same time i'm not.

>they'll never acknowledge that they, as skinnyfat faggot liberal nerds who hate this country and themselves, are safe because real Americans protect them

#2Deep4me

>"Excuse you, goober."

>promptly leaves to go get the van

Underated

This faggot trying to be intimidating, I wish I could have been there to push this faggot Leftist traitor back.

Fucking disgusting lying kikes

>mfw this guy is more of a faggot twink than the actual faggot recording him

Lets give it up for the modern male, everyone

I would punch that faggot in the glasses right in the mouth the moment he stepped into my personal spaced.

>it'll ruin our bit

literally admitting that they were going to edit the man's responses to humiliate him

Cucks in charge of the Daily Show, who would have thought.

I wish the real Americans would stop that.

How have TDS ratings been since Stewart left?

Don't want to cut your fist on his teeth and get aids.

I've heard they tanked. I don't know why they were high to begin with. The show has never respected it audience with how much shit it makes up and presents as fact. And yeah, it's 'humor' but other news agencies and people generally took it at face value and Jon took advantage of that.

Holy shit, link to those videos? I forgot the guys name

>i'm a comedian not a journalist

>when some scrawny white kid in glasses tries to intimidate you

I pretend to be gay and gave an interview to them actually

>video ends with hypocritical liberal saying "so fuckin gay- so fuckin lame and stupid"
:^)