It's my dream to visit the US one day

It's my dream to visit the US one day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sWKuCBZBPIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This.
I really want to visis LA and NY.
No idea why amer*toids hate those cities so much.

don't forget your kevlar vest

I really want to visit all the states. Rent a car and drive around for months.

t. kike sympathizer

Done that

t. underage redneck in eastern norway

NY is worth the trip. LA.... Not so much

>LA

Where do you want to visit?

Try visiting the northeast. Downtown Boston is very nice and the Maine seacoast is beautiful. If you like outdoors and hiking than New hampshire has some beautiful mountains and parks. Some of the best time to visit NE is in the fall. (pic related). NYC is nice but dont spend more than 3 days there. Same with Washington D.C. .If you want warm than Florida is the place for you. The keys are beautiful with crystal clear water and warm water too. What would you like to do in USA, outdoors? Hiking? Fishing? Culture (yes we do have some)? There's so much to do in US.

This
user tells what you want to do in USA.

That’s a good idea for the southwest and pacific northwest, but the south, north east, and midwest would get really boring.

I'd love to visit all the national parks, especially in wyoming

remember you can't get shot if you shoot first

Serious question, not trying to take the piss. Where specifically would you go to get the most stereotypical American experience? By that I mean wide open towns, Walmarts with obese people and guns, McDonalds on ever corner, pickup trucks everywhere, etc. I'm guessing most of those photos/videos that show this kind of thing are from somewhere in the south, but where specifically? I really want to visit one of these places. Thanks.

I've been an ameriboo all my life from watching American cartoons/movies growing up and going to amcar (American cars) meetups here almost every year. I want to visit all the states and see where I can immigrate to in the future.

All correct except underage.

Jacksonville Florida. End of discussion

Mississippi or somewhere in the midwest

Thanks m8s

Cool, idk how to help but immigration takes alot of time so if you do want to immigrate here dont put it off until later because it takes alot of time. Best states to immigrate to imo are New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, I think Wisconsin is pretty good too.

Northern Florida or southern Alabama. Its exactly how you described.

cringe, walking the norwegian countryside then suddenly this farm filled with american trashcrashs and confed flag appears out of nowhere

u recommend it?

Not op, but the northeast seems great and like you say the fall must be particularly nice.
Driving along the west coast is also something I would like to do.

Fuck off we're full.

That's definitely what I'm looking for, thanks.

I often think an amreican roadtrip would be pretty cool. So would the great lakes. Too bad I don't have any friends to do it with

Sup Forums roadtrip when

I'm not that bad

would be pretty awkward desu

>Sup Forums roadtrip when
Hopefully soon. Roadtriping with a bunch of Euros around USA would be fun. (Hopefully they allow a Burger to ride along)

we'll attach a towing cable to your scooter

Alabama, Mississippi, Northern Florida, and Southern Georgia. I don’t know why you’d want to go there. I guess for the same reason people go to look at car crashes.

That's definitely part of the reason, but it's a bit more than that. Honestly I secretly kind of like it, I mean I wouldn't want to live my life out there, but there is a degree of genuine interest that I feel towards that kind of place. I guess it's just due to consuming so much American media that I've come to romanticise it in a way.

LA is not worth it. NYC can be great if you take the effort to plan some activities in advance. Wouldn't want to live there though

I did the same in the EU. pretty comfy

Where in EU?

this

I drove Route 66 in a convertable. Nothing else feels more Americana than pulling into a little diner and grabbing a bite to eat and a milkshake for the road. Seriously fun, even by yourself. You can just let your imagination run wild and pretend you’re in a different era on that road. Pic related- what the diner looked like.

hold on a second we're full

>passing through the mexican las vegas instead of the real one
Why?

>bar stools aren't red

triggered

shoo shoo wh*Tey, america belongs to the natives

i wanna go to ohio

Ohio is a little dull

not as dull as delaware, amiright

>ohio
It is part of the "rust belt" and in general not one of our nicer areas. Don't know much about Delaware, but I'd imagine overall it would be more interesting, at least historically speaking. What are your goals for your trip?

me too desu

Where would you like to visit?

NYC,Deep South,California
Anywhere would be interesting honestly,apart from Midwest which is boring

>It's my dream to visit the US one day
*Nightmare

what happens in Wyoming?

1 million years in paint later

same. I would have loved to own a farm or something in USA.

Flat plains, meth and trailer parks I imagine.

Why does everyone think the midwest is somehow boring? To be honest, that's the only area in the US I really want to visit

I hope to visit New England, Vegas and its surrounding areas sometime.

As someone who lives on one of those city's (NYC) let me explain.
1.These citys are fucking expensive. A one bed room in my "Hood" starts at 4k Usd per month

2. Traffic: I get to work faster on a bike compared to some of my coworkers who drive sports cars

3.Brown people

4. Smog

5. Tourist

Throw a dart at any southern state. Seriously I am not even joking.

>be foeigner
>visit Freedom Land
>get shot

Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and the south

It's my dream to one day visit all the comfy areas of western/southern europe plus japen

mmm it's not as flat as you would imagine. Wyoming is pretty hilly, and the western part is on the Rocky Mountain range, which is where Yellowstone is.

Northern wyoming towns are full of these tiny, cheapass houses mostly

Go full homeless mode
youtu.be/sWKuCBZBPIw

I'd like to visit too and see whats all this hype is about. All these years watching american movies really makes you wonder, It must be funny feeling finally experiencing what you have only seen on screen so far

i never get why people do that shit
even if you have a minimal wage job (as long as you don't have kids or gf) you can save enough money to buy a shitty van and get fuel and food for months, why would you risk your integrity like that i've heard countless stories about hitchhiker getting themselves j in jail, mugged or even killed
whats the fucking point?
it may be more fun and adventurous but when you this shit the chances of it being your last trip increase significantly

Because i don't really care if i die, might as well have an experience of a lifetime

Sounds like the plot of a b-grade horror movie

Bara stick då, ni har väl oljepengar så att det räcker och blir över?

I also have a dream for the US

Like Wake in Fright?

I was thinking more along the lines of Wolf Creek but thank you for bringing that film to my attention

I want to move to Norway.

That'd be fun on the East Coast, Rockey Mountains, Dessert and Pacific Coast.
But everything between the Atlantic states and the New Mexico-Colorado-Wyoming-South Dakota line would be dull.

West Virginia, it's where America has truely poor white people.
The South you would just find a whole bunch of NIggers.

if you removed canada nothing in the world would be affected

>no one recongnized that this is the AMTRAK route map

Disappointing Sup Forums

>3.Brown people
that's everywhere in the US tho

Why though?