How fast have you ever driven your car?

and when and where and why.
For me, 140 km/h on local highway at midnight was enough.

>Opel Corsa 75hp
>Countryside road
>At night
>165km/h

Actually mine is a 1.4L unlike the one in the photo

110mph or 177km/h in a ford fiesta at like 10pm
>why
Wanted to see how far the car could before it started shaking to an unnerving amount

Renault Sandero, got to 146 km/h on an empty country road during the day because I wanted to how fast my shitbox could go

Also when will Japan stop making soccer mom cars and start making cool ones again

160 km/h at 4 a.m. in a desert highway because I was tired and I wanted to sleep.

>i'm 12
>dad bought new car
>going to countryside
>250 km/h on highway
>"ohmygawd dad wtf are you doing"
>shut up son or you'll go on back seat

150 km/h

I was in a hurry. Nothing special.

I've never driven a car

150 or so at night on a remote highway airstrip with my mom's shitty old Opel Astra.
Because it was fun, and the chance of getting caught in such a location is slim to none.

Do people unironically think speeding is a good thing?

>

Judging from the posts ITT, probably not.

>

about 190km/h a couple of times, once when it was rainy other time when i already waited for my license to be taken away from me so i wasnt driving at that speed for long, just for adrenaline rush

230km/h and ran out of gears for much more, my old bike hit 287 and I ran out of balls for much more

1. Russian dad : 250km with his 12yo son in the passenger seat
(presumablly no airbag)
2. Auggie : 230km/h (287 in his bike)
3. Croatian : 190km/h on rainy road
4. Britain : 177km/h in ford
5. French : 165km/h in opel
6. Italian : 160km/h because so he was so sleepy
7. Scandinavians : 150 km/h in his mom's car or just hurry
8. Brazilian and me : 140 or something
9. American who've never driven a car

I drove my dad's car (2012 Focus ST) and reached 200 km/h
on a highway strip at night
Was very exiting

220km/h at the autobahn

I had to try for once.

Close to 190km/k I think, 4th gear tops out at that speed and shifting to 5th would make it slower since it doesn't have the torque to counteract wind drag.

I captured this the other day

270km/h if bikes are counted btw

I caught myself going about 95Mph (152KpH) down a back road once when I was listening to a song from the Fury Road OST

There's absolutely nothing wrong with speeding. I've good brakes and tires, there's no reason I should limit myself to the shitty low speed limit.

>single lane countryside road
>180km/h in a vw golf and an xc60

>160km/h on the highway in pic related

haven't been able to drive faster, pretty much the top speed the cars would

if snowmobiles count as well then 140km/h

I don't know how to drive a car. I've touched 160 kmph on my bike though.

>Northern Mexican highway in a straight segment of the road in the middle of the desert
>280 k/m my boss´s camaro
I knew I was driving fast, actually I like to do it but when I watched the actual speed I got a little freaked out and lowered it

160 km/h on expressroad
It was ok, not very exciting so I slowed down. I did it because I wanted to push my mom's 1,4 useful and practical italian shitbox a little harder on a straight road
I prefer doing 120/kmh all they way and having a good balance between getting somewhere quickly and getting a good fuel economy.

Got drunk one night and took it to 120 miles per hour on the highway after eating. I swear there are no highway cops in the dallas area. I always go 100 when the speed limit is 70

Sandero R.S.

240kmh at Interlagos, could've gone faster but trackday gay rules don't let me.

160 km/h is my regular speed on Dutch highways. My max has been 230 km/h on German Autobahn, fully loaded A3.

I drive 210 miles per hour on the freeway while masturbating with one hand thinking about this super sexy Asian american chick.

120 mph in my highlander on a rural highway around mid-day. Idk what that is in Eurounits but I think its around 210 kph.

>US

How do you survive?

160 km in a freelander. Road was clear straight for 50kms. I drive like shit so it was a bit unnerving tb.h

220 kph california

these are basically normal us highway speeds

90-100 outside the city. Maybe it was like 105 a couple of times when I was learning.

129 MPH, 2001 Lincoln continental.

I can close my eyes and remember this like it was yesterday:
Its a nice, long downhill from Pirmasens to Mannheim. Late Friday night, early Saturday morning, 2004. Small Ford rental. Megadeth on the stereo. Somewhere between the windmills and BASF I passed 200 kph. Then the traffic started to pick up, so I slowed down. That was enough.

200km/h

Forgot backstory. just got good tires. And had a super chips model 1725 canned tune loaded that required 93 octane gas for the advanced ignition timing, engaged the radiator fan at 160 degrees rather than 190 degrees and removed the governor. Picture of said tuner.

>210 miles per hour while masturbating
>338km/h
New record but hard to believe.
So still
>>Russian dad : 250km with his 12yo son in the passenger seat. (presumablly no airbag)
shall be regarded as No.1

I drove my father's car at ~270km/h once.

>advanced ignition on 93 octane gas
thats like shit gas
here only 95 and 98 octane are allowed

driving from Portland Maine to Falmouth Maine an I-95. Just seeing what she could do, was still pulling strong, I backed off. The last day I had with her. She demolished a Saturn sedan the night before that slid on an icy road entering my lane and hitting me head on, just look at the lack of damage she sustained. The front end of the Saturn was fucked and was leaking all sorts of fluids.

93 in the US is 98 in europe

180km/h over the border on our way to Östersund in my '95 Xantia at 3-4 in the morning.

Took for fucking ever and some downhill to do it.

Good thing there are no laws in Sweden.

None because I don't have a license.

>a license
Do I need a LICENSE to drive a car in AMERICA?

153 and it started rattling so I slowed down

213 km/h in a VW Passat (electronically limited)

That car is a rebadged MB Sprinter, which I have personally seen at a speed of 180km/h and driven at a speed of 175

yeah, i know it is. kinda funny how it's the only VW-badged car with RWD

this one was beat up af and shook like crazy at speed and wouldn't go any faster

Drove 170km/h on the highway in the middle of the day in pic related. It's a lovely little car.

Hell, my '90's Polo was in the red at 175km/h. 5th gear stopped working one day for unexplained reasons
>Good thing there are no laws in Sweden.
My man
Yeah come to think of it, I drove the low type with less drag, the guy driving 180 had the tall one though and presumably the V6 engine

90mph to keep up with """highway speeds"""

~ 110 km/h

Maxspeed at around 190-200 on the autobahn.
I wasn't driving though, I was busy getting ready to die because it sounded like the wind was going to cut through the car, old Volvo.

Macan? Why would anyone buy a "sports SUV"?

140 Km/h on a 15 year old Xsara, stopped because it started smelling like something was burning

You know that you shouldn't do that, right?

I don't know, my father likes it.

Madman

i'm going 220-230km/h every day on my way to work.

know i shouldn't do that because not safe and wasting fuel but when drive normal highway speed (~ 160km/h) it feels like the cars isn't moving at all...

190 km/h on my Mazda 6

I was coming home late at night from somewhere and I noticed there was a strip of fresh new asphalt near my home and I wanted to test the limits of my car.

the car of a friend, 20 km/h

nah, it becomes dangerous at 120 +

Toyota Corolla, 180 km/hour. Smooth dirt road with a slight decline in the middle of fucking nowhere in Idaho.