For me, it's Harrison Ford

...post the worst superstar actor.

It has to be Jackie Chan. He can't even speak English and does not parse scripts for quality.

Do you think Harrison Ford gives a fuck about some random shitpost on a Indonesian cow herding board

Looks like the tenth Doctor in that image.

George Clooney. That faggot only plays himself and people act like you HAVE to see every one of his retarded movies. Bill Murray too, for the exact same reasons.

>worst superstar actor

as far as acting ability it would have to be Tom Cruise imho because he's like #1 but every time on screen you're just watching Tom being Tom.

Alternatively: Ryan Reynolds because he's Reddit incarnate, that's the career path he's chosen and it's horrible. Shame cuz he was tolerable at first until the mid-00's.

Robert Deniro, dude has no range. Lots of big name actors have no range, but he's the first one I thought of.

Would have to agree with Ford.

He's a shit actor, and yes I think I could do better, with greater range.

That's a good observation.

Hard not to agree with Harrison Ford, his best 'acting' was probably in Indiana Jones while he had the stomach flu, he managed to look ragged in front of the camera.

I will counter with Robert Downey Jr, he has zero range, can only deliver marvel quips.

What range? Come on, what are you talkin about

The guy? He's got range. Hey I know alotta guys and this guy, he's got good range. Frankly, I think you don't know what you're talking about and I think you're being a little rude. Just a little rude.

I immediately started reading that in a fake DeNiro mob accent and I don't know why

this
rdjr is an absolute faggot

pic unrelated

What? I'm just breaking balls over here

His calling was clearly to be an action-movie director or fight-coordinator, not star in movies. Imagine if he'd focused on that route instead, letting his fight-directing style permeate Hollywood instead of the shaky-cam 500-cuts style.

He was still pretty good in Kung-Fu Kid, though.

He plays a kinda dark character in Blade Runner.

He's a good lead in Clear and Present Danger.

Jennifer Lawrence
Emma Watson
Leonardo DiCaprio

brad pitt is fucking terrible

Leo. Easily. Zero range. Plays himself every movie.

i agree. can literally only play as the tough smart italian guy from New York. same with joe pesci

Rude desu

I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD

100% agreed. Best acting he did was as the retarded kid. That's it

Except Pesci didnt play tough, smart, italian or from New York in the Lethal Weapon movies and he was awesome in it.

What's wrong with his head?

funny the first couple of times and still seems like one of those actors that is probably a pretty cool person but definitely fits this category

His performance in the karate kid remake honestly puts him above and beyond several others mentioned itt

The FOR ME meme has to stay in /ck/ we have FOR YOU

Discount Ryan Reynolds.

He also wasn't tough or smart in My Cousin Vinny and that's his best movie. He was probably Italian and from New York, though.

I cant watch any movie with pic related.

I think a lot of the big names used to be decent and expendable actors, but every time someone gets famous enough they get hired for their name alone and dont actually have to do shit.

The real question is what big name actors are still decent now they are megastars.

what do you consider a megastar?

>Joe pesci in Goodfellas
>Smart

I dont know, maybe its not the right word to use.
Any actor that stars in lots of big budget hollywood movies, or is a household name, or cant walk down the street without being hassled.

That is the perennial question, no?

Ben Kingsley, though he's probably bigger overseas than here.

This

Just about everyone in Scorsese's Departed, short of Jack Nicholson and Martin Sheen.

Are you retarded? Have you ever seen a jackie chan movie? Not many people are ready to die on camera, and of the people who are, he's the only one who can act even a little.

There are no bad actors, just bad casting.

Nice shoes RDJ, I could swear you're at least 6 ft!

>he hasn't seen a Jessica Chastain movie

He's literally the same character in every movie except Karate Kid. The ching-chong-chinaman in China, or the ching-chong-chinaman who speaks bad English but can fight in a funny way.

He's a glorified stuntman, nothing more.

>He's a good lead in Clear and Present Danger.

For me it's the McChicken

>faggots on Sup Forums don't know shit
Typical, Jackie can play serious and funny better than 90% of Hollywood stars, both of the new police story's from the 2000s and crime story prove this

This ching Chong engrish is all an act he puts on for American because he can actually sing good English

I like all the actors posted ITT more than any of you.

>what do you consider a megastar?

kind of this:

>every time someone gets famous enough they get hired for their name alone and dont actually have to do shit.

Tom Hardy is in some movies that generate a lot of money, but they don't generate a lot of money because Tom Hardy is in them, so he's not a superstar/megastar.

You put Tom Cruise in a movie and it generates a lot of money because a lot of people want to see Tom Cruise, so he's a superstar/megastar.

5 Renminbi has been accredited to your account. Keep up the good work.

You hear it you lose?

barely watched any of her movies but I saw Her recently and her voice was grating.

Dude has no muscle mass in his legs
good lord he looks like a cancer patient from the belt down

You couldn't possibly be more wrong

The only time her voice is tolerable is when she voiced the Snake in The Jungle book.

r u a chink?

It sounded forced to me, honestly.

So bland in GitS

He was actually great in that even though I hated it

This is a thread for bad actors, not overrated actors. If it was he'd be top of the pile.

I was told he gives amazing, breathtaking performances so I watched done of his films and thought "Ya, those are pretty good I guess"

Then I found out he pretends to be the characters 24/7 for months in advance and supposedly abuses his wife sometimes as part of the character. It isn't worth it at all, because there are plenty of people who could give performances that good without his autistic "methods"

i agree that its ford-
first hes an actual superstar, known around the world.
second hes a pretty terrible actor.
i suspect that hes knows it though, so i dont hold it against him.