What do you think of lebanon

what do you think of lebanon

Ugly brown people

my country has gotten so much attention lately
idk how if feel about it

t. ahmed

Nothing, it has no relevance in my daily life therefore I simply don't care.

I wanna visit and live in Beruit at some point in my life if it isn’t all in shambles, trying to see the monks in the hillsides and some small villages. Interesting dialect of 3rbi too

t. Hamed Mehmeti

bronze skinned beauties

It called Ливaн(Livan/Leevan) in russian so i always get confused when i hear Lebanon.
I don't know much about it, i know it near Syria

Third greatest country on earth after Turkey and Vietnam.

Good Christians

Good country though a bit retarded

Leevan is so much better than lebanon
hell to the fuck no. it was comfy in the 60s, but now its semi trash but ty
ty
ty

I can sympathise with having to share your eastern border with a dangerous psychopath

shitty failed dysfunctional country surrounded by bloodthirsty animals

Kys, cuck.

the only good part of lebanon is the middle. the north is wahhabistan and the south is iranistan.

I wonder who do you mean by this

It's rightful Sunni clay.

>the south is iranistan
>Implying it's something bad while Iran is more civilized and developed than 80% of arab cunts

>It's rightful Sunni clay.
On the Day Of Judgment our beloved lord Ali Ibn Abu Talib will insert his glorious sword Zulfikar into your ass before sending you to the eternal hellfire u sinful filthy pig

>the north
it's just tripoli and some parts of akkar, and as of now they're kept under tight military pressure with curfews and everything. batroun and zghorta are free of all durka trash
the south is mostly shit considering it's where most of the shit with israel goes down

even our shitty slummy sunni enclave in tripoli knows its place beneath the big alawite cock in jabal mohsen. sunnis have literally zero power here and most of their active fighters have perished in syria and arsal lmao good riddance

>what do you think of lebanon
Cancerous diaspora, but the country appears to be fine.