AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHA

muh evil drumpf

The sad part is that they're the ones who think they're fighting against the narrative as brave rebels. Literally every liberal is in a full-blown Dumbledore's Army/Mocking Bird rebellion fantasy where they're the small-but-determined band of ragtag heroes against a massive force.

When in reality it's a dozen faggots in masks beating a dude up with flag poles and bike locks.

And they STILL don't make a difference
Kek

>dude i'll rebel against the EVIL RETHUGLICAN MAINSTREAM by sneaking in a line under the nose of CHRISTIAN CENSORSHIP IN HOLLYWOOD

>You know what's not in that book?
>The trail of tears.
>The Hollocaust.
>Martin Luther King Jr.

>huge megacorporations like disney, NBC and Time Warner will surely save us!
>their anti-trump tweets mean they're our friends! down with wall street!

So who's this?

agent fitz, from agents of shield. the screengrab is from an alternate reality episode where he plays an evil doctor (just like mengele goy)

Honestly this.

The lack of self-awareness among "#resistance" retards is fucking staggering.

Which is probably why they applaud and salivate over people marching in public with pink rubber pussies on their head and thugs beating up an unarmed elderly black woman.

>adidas just DESTROYED Trump in their latest tweet: here's why that's important

it's a computer simulation

i know what it is. alternate reality is a simpler and quicker way to explain it. user you should always strive to say as much as possible in as few words as possible

isnt the show supposed to be getting canceled?

it is? damn. well, at least this means chloe wang could finally become a kpop idol. sauce on it being cancelled?

>alternate reality is a simpler and quicker way to explain it
Not really, it suggests the reality is real instead of just a simulation.

too accurate

you are, of course, right, but you should definitely get checked for autism

The amount of asshurt produced by the slightest reference to Trump is incredible. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

>get laughed at
>"b-butthurt!"
it's like you have battered wife syndrome
>he's only insulting me because he cares

Literally what are you on about you rambling autist

don't worry about it