DONT BULLY GERMANY

DONT BULLY GERMANY

they already bullied themselves

Heт. Cococaть. COCAAAAAAAAAATЬ~!!!11

^^

We did well

Jokes on you I'm a turk.

i happen to have a convenient pic for this situation

Germans did incredibly well given how they've played in the past, just wan't enough to beat ROSSIYA.

I hope more Germs take an interest in hockey after this, so more than just RUS-CAN-USA-FIN-SWE-CZE**** are competitive in ice hockey.

Fuck Sweden tho

it's true, they dont deserve bulling
they did well

that was a really good game

>Americans being nice to us

T-thanks. Please eat some brats and have some Yuengling in our honor

i've always thought it was strange that Germany, Poland and UK don't care about hockey
they're the only cold-weather countries with large developed populations that don't seem to care

I'm Russian lol, I eat brats pretty often but I fucking hate Yuengling, have a shot of vodka to pay respects.

UK is more cool than cold. Not a whole lot of snow and ice.

>they did well
Did no one else watch this terrible chokejob? A goal allowed with less than a second left, and a goal while on an end of game pp? Chokers shouldn’t be congratulated for their effort.

Change those to ISIS FlAGs.

Half of ISIS soldiers are Russian Muslims.

we only like the sports we're successful at

How American of you

well you have a silver medal in olympic hockey now, perhaps you'll like this one a little more?

Na sosach, bydlo!

Medal count for Ice Hockey

USA - 1 gold
Canada - 1 silver, 1 bronze
Germany - 1 Silver
Russian Federation - oh look, nothing

olympia only matters for the duration of the event desu
no one will care about it anymore in a few days

IOC - 1 gold

As they say - muslimism doesn't have a nationality.

Nobody here will give a fuck about the medal in a week, and tßh, I can't blame the people...it's a shitty sport to watch on TV, basically it's just time wasting (playing the puck into the opponent's half) and lucky shots on goal which sometimes go in?
I honestly don't see why people like hockey, it looks like a bunch of headless chickens spinning around without a clear direction...can't imagine how shit it must be to watch live given the fact how hard it is sometimes to follow the puck..all Germany did was play the puck away from their goal...but maybe our team was just shit...

Gold to Olympic Sportspeople of Russia does not equal gold to the Russian Federation

That's cute

Yes, the reason it looked like that was because there was a clear gulf in skill between the German team and OAR. Normal hockey is not like that. The way your team played was the only chance they had to win, and they honestly played it to perfection. Unfortunately the better team is always lucky.

What does the R stand for in OAR?

Russia, but the medals do not count for the Russian Federation. This is an official fact. The medals won by Russian athletes are solely individual ones.

>S E E T H I N G

Not even mad, Andrej, I think you guys deserved to win this, obviously I'm a layman, but Germany looked like they played anti-hockey, just trying to destroy the game.
This was the only chance for hockey ever taking off here, and I'm actually glad the big strong Russians prevented this from happening.

Cuck post desu. I guess this is why you guy couldn’t pull off das Wunder auf Eis and the USA could. Didn’t think Germans were weak-willed until now.

This yarn seems so tiresome to keep spinning lol. I'll just leave you to it

No, you're ZUPER-FUCKING-MAD right now, lel.

No, FUCK EM. They denied me the ability to watch history being made. Choking cunts.

that is like bullying San Marino for almost winning the WC