Hi I'm Bill Nye and I'm here to save the world by telling you if you don't vote for left wing globalist political...

>Hi I'm Bill Nye and I'm here to save the world by telling you if you don't vote for left wing globalist political parties you are a science denier who is killing the planet. Also race doesn't exist. Now where do I pick up my bag of shekels?
Will Sup Forums be watching Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineering guy's new globalist propaganda show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
youtube.com/watch?v=XY7QOlqirns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That title
>that cover shot
>that pose

Someone's full of themselves

I don't like, I don't like him, I just don't like him

The live studio audience killed my enthusiasm for the show. I'll probably give it another shot eventually.

I can't wait for the episode that educates me on how there are 47 different genders and that illegal immigrants actually HELP the economy.

you sound like a faggot

the country practically runs off the backs of illegal immigrants you goon

You dumb faggots would pick up a snake and be surprised it bit you.
He got his start on TV doing public broadcasting in fucking Seattle.

Wow, I can't believe he actually said that!

You sound like an indoctrinated fact-avoidant retard.

Is these lyrics to a hip new song?

>Bill Nye The REKT Guy
youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T ANSWER THAT SCIENCE IS A LIAR SOMETIMES

there are infinite genders because gender is fake

>there are people that have so much cognitive bias that they think this Tucker retard "won" this debate

homophobic shitlord

normhater asshat

Good lord, could anyone have seen this shit coming back in the 90s? I mean I personally don't get why this asshole is even relevant.

I believe in climate change but vote straight ticket rpublican because I hate smarmy fucks like Nye and spite feels so good.

I probably won't watch any of this show, but i like that it seems to upset little Sup Forums faggots. Global warming is a scientific fact morans, get a brain !

I enjoy watching idiots get Tucked, but Im not so delusional to believe he was anywhere near winning that "debate"

Hi, I'm Irish from Ireland and in Ireland. That means I had zero exposure to this Bill Nye's previous show.
I have a masters in mechanical engineering and don't deny that global warming, etc. is a big issue that you have to be retarded to deny.
Saying that I did not like this show for two major factors.
1. They had panel talking about medicine and they just shouted down the one guy that had a differing opinion, that's not science.
2. The experiments are too rushed, there could be some background and better examples used to give the result more impact.
3. They had some girl singing about panspermia but it was not informative or entertaining. I stopped watching there and gave it 1 star.

I understand if thats an attempt to fight on American media terms by being the loudest, most opinionated gets their point across the best, but it just degrades the arguement in my opinion.

Nice blog. Subscribed and shared on Facebook

>Episode 2
>Some indian nobody walks on stage
>DEAR WHITE PEOPLE STOP BEING SO STUPID
>LOL WHITE PEOPLE
I usually don't get triggered by shit like this but that comedy bit was just racist as fuck and if that dude would've made fun of any other race, e.g. blacks, we would have a major shit storm in our hands.

>"science is settled"
>"okay whats the ratio of human influence?"
>"we don't know"
>"you just said the science is settled..."
>"FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"
Nye sure showed him

Wait, you aren't joking?

>ywn have another Mr Wizard to shit on kids fucking up science experiments

Do you haveany proof man causes climate change? Even if we do ts pointless to worry about it because India and China wont stop polluting so I amnot interested in handicapping my way of lofe and paying more in taxes to save some penguins or whatever.
If it happens I guess it happens

But the right wing does deny obvious science like global warming.

I am Fuck these people. I would rather destroy the planet than give them the satisfaction of winning. Better we all die than love in a world where these people can gloat

Nobody denies climate change. They deny that their GM truck is causing it and they have a valid argument in that regard.

Did I claim it was man made? No
Did I say it's a big issue? Yes

How it it obvious?

Nice meme

How long before this becomes Bill Nyes suit

Stunning and brave!

Regardless it is nothing we can control or I fluence. It is in Gods hands and it isnt mans place to interfere

>Global warming is a scientific fact morans, get a brain !

>climate change
Why do leftists like this meme so much? Is it because the government does all the job at "fighting" it while they do nothing?

I'm convinced that all men who do competitive fighting just secretly want to lick some balls

You're a moron.

And China has taken steps to lessen their impact on the Environment. And when those commie bastards realize that the environment is an issue and look to make changes before the US, you know the US is fucked.

Honestly, it's not the conservatives fault that liberals have been massively overselling this whole global warming thing and as a result lost almost everyone who isn't a hardcore liberal on this subject. According to their meme scientists, we should be living some Roland Emmerich end of world movie right this moment for the last 10 or so years.

>things must not disagree with me
>if things disagree with me it is bad and wrong and they are stupid and part of a vast conspiracy

This comment is the comment that I intended to make until I saw this comment, upon which moment I decided to recognize this in this comment which I am now posting.

When nearly the entire scientific community has come to the same conclusion, that's pretty obvious.

But morons seem to latch on to the few scientists who say the opposite.

Nope, just go watch the episode.

Youtubers are cancer, deal with it.

Yes, also it strokes their egos
>I'm enlightened and "progressive"
And gives their otherwise spiritually empty lives meaning
>I'm saving the Earth! I'm important!

How do people as dumb as you manage to get through everyday tasks without accidentally killing yourself?

China is making environment an issue because their air is so polluted it's literally poisonous to breath and their lakes and rivers are India tier of contaminated.

We don't have these types of problems here in the west and it's not because of global warming policies but because of basic environmental guidelines which are still in place.

Like eugenics?

Yes, but China is actually taking steps to reverse the damage they've done. Why they're doing it is irrelevant. That they are doing it is what matters.

The US just doesn't give a shit.

If you believe a damn word those lying chinks say you are a fool. I am not living like some fuckin 1800s farmer so Leo can fuck around in his mega yacht and fuck whores. When I see therich and powerful start to give a shit I will too.
Its a scam to tax people into neo feudalism and I would rather end all human life than kowtow to self righteous hypocrites

From a scientific standpoint Eugenics makes sense. Science isn't about morality. It's about the facts.

Just like Phrenology.

See the first line of

You know this country used to get along fine without cheap mexican labor right?

You americans are probably the biggest offender in the global warming issue, you're getting fatter and fatter, you eat a lot of bad shit, and you produce a massive amount of gas, gas that is expelled from your anus to the atmosphere, causing greenhouse effect.

What a load of shit. Chinese leadership doesnt care about their citizens. The chinese lie their asses off and absolutely nothing that comes out of china can be trusted. They will do whatever they want.

Anyone ever noticed how much he looks like felicia day?

lol, wow you're dumb. Because sciences was wrong in the past, and the evidence showed them that they're wrong, and so stopped practicing Phrenology over 100 years ago. That means that they're wrong now, even though the evidence is pointing to them being right.

Yeah but your argument is "if China is doing it, why aren't we?" The answer is, because we didn't fuck up our environment nearly as bad as China did, so why should be bother with the same measures?

It certainly worked better after the cheap labor, though.

>I guess it's not real because trump said so.

So some races are inherently...superior then?

>I won't follow unless the herd goes
Ever watch an old science documentary? Like from 40 or 50 years ago? They're quaint and usually totally inaccurate by today's standards. Now apply that to today.

Go virtue signal elsewhere.
I am jot listening to some rich prick tell me what sacrifices we need to make while they ownmultiple homes and take private jets

I, too, remember when the world ran out of food and oil in the 80s.

Don't forget that "nuclear winter" meme that was quietly dropped when the Cold War ended.

>Everything I don't like is Trump
join me on R/SandersforPres and lets bash the fash comrade!

But we ARE fucking up the environment. That were not doing it as much (and we are pretty close to matching China Environmental impact) doesn't mean we shouldn't do anything.

What evidence?

Oh it is real, just the alleged impact it has isn't.

Go back to kindergarten, son.

Bill Nye is the exact kind of "pop" scientist that killed actual science.
Science is based on questioning theories and re-evaluating your findings on regular intervals.
If you prop up your pseudo science as a dogmatic quasi religion you are not a scientist you are a jim jones cult leader.

So if you get diagnosed by a doctor, do you go from doctor to doctor to doctor thousands of times until you find the one doctor who might diagnose you with something you find acceptable? Or do you go with the majority?

The 1300 fucking peer reviewed studies you colossal fucking moron. Or do you go with the 3.... yes that's right fucking 3, studies (that weren't peer reviewed) that say the opposite?

Now this is where you put on your tinfoil hat and spout a global conspiracy among the scientific community for blah blah blah.

>THERE IS NO GOD, YOU'RE HOLDING SCIENCE BACK WITH YOUR BRONZE AGE BELIEFS!

Wow, really made me think Nye.

But we ARE doing things. There are tons of environmental regulations in place that prevent us from fucking up our environment the same way China and India did. Special global warming policies aren't needed.

Not really, but there problems arise in various races that make sense to weed out. Like mental retardation, or whatever makes people like the alt-right and extreme left.

Note: I'm not saying it's ethically or morally right. But from a make sure humanity is the best it can be, it makes sense.

Best part about that "we brown people are smart" is that even super liberal vice recently published a bunch of poo in loo rape documentaries that go to show how dishonest and vile brown people really are.

youtube.com/watch?v=XY7QOlqirns

Never said it wasnt, dont have an opinion on that, but even if it were it wouldnt be an apocalyptic mess and will be beneficial in the short term at least.

Have you read this evidence yourself?

Regulations that Trump is putting an end to.

Are you a woman? Seriously, only a woman would come up with that kind of ridiculous analogy. Do you see doctors as some kind of magic sorcerer?

Are you denying it?
You're just a follower, you'll do and say whatever he tells you, you're so indoctrinated you're calling something like global warming a meme, you deny it because he denies it, what you fail to understand is that he has his own motives to deny it.

>everything I don't like is liberal
See what I did there?

I'm not a scientist. Therefore in this case appealing to authority is a must. I have to trust that the tense of thousands of people in the scientific community are right, and that the less than 100 saying the opposite are wrong.

Global warming is like getting diagnosed with a terminal illness that the doctor said will kill you in 2 weeks, yet that doctor visit was 20 years ago and you are feeling perfectly fine.

You seem pretty upset. You've attached a lot of emotion to this. And that's why I know you're opinion is worthless.

No. I'm saying you're denying the evidence of the vast fucking majority, in favor of a minority opinion with shoddy data at that.

That analogy was fine.

wowie! Okay big guy, make sure to donate to his reelection campaign. MATCH ME

Bullshit discussion.
Let me explain to you how science works.
1000 studies are just as valid as 1 study.
Science does not work by majority vote or peer pressure.
Or rather SHOULD not work by that.
A study used to be able to challenge 1000 studies with faulty science.
These days "science" has turned into a quasi religion with rigid dogmatic believes where you can have the "wrong" solution.
That used to be a thing in the soviet union.

It was called lysenkoism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Where scientific discourse was censored and the same "shout down and ostracize your opponent" tactics were used.

Point being:
The moment you go on a pedestal and say "science is over, we all agreed X is Y, stop questioning it" you cease being a scientist and turn into a dogmatic cult leader.
Like nye.

It's not beneficial in any way and we are already suffering the consequences.

Don't mind me just passing through

This is why you're stupid. You seem to think Global Warming was that one day you were going to wake up in it would suddenly be a million degrees outside.

It's a gradual effect that is getting cumulatively worse. And we ARE already feeling the effects. Crop yields across the world are down 6% in the last 20 years. And that's with the creation of GMO's and whatnot to increased yields and growth in harsher climates.

But because you don't see this happening instantly, you morons just think it's people blowing smoke.

Trump alone does not have the power to turn us into China/India llevels of pollution.

>quips externally
you could at least try to be a bit more creative

why am I so comfy then?

Warmer is better, faggio.

It doesn't bother you that there was an "email ring" that showed academic corruption, that there have been multiple instances of government agencies "adjusting" their recorded findings, or that some of these scientific "leaders" become unhinged and sue people who question their tactics? Does any of that bother you?

No, but he does have the power to slow down progress. And reverse changes that were put in effect by the previous administration.