Why do people become manchildren? Why do they read genre fiction and comics, play video games...

Why do people become manchildren? Why do they read genre fiction and comics, play video games, watch Star Trek and anime, cosplay?
Why can’t they enjoy sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TGbWya8hYUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sports are for children. Exercising the mind is for adults.

too fat

most hobbies have their set of retarded fags in their fanbase

Agree

Adult on the pic. Compare with Op-pic.

Watching sports is no better than watching cartoons.
Both are passive hobbies and Depending on who you're surrounded by
It's kinda lame
Sports? Watching black people run around?
Cuck
Cartoons about ponys?
Man-child
If you're talking about playing then yeah I agree people should be playing sports but some people rather do passive activities
Like watch sports and cartoons
I play volleyball when I get the chance which isn't often
And I weightlift
Both are pretty boring to talk about to most people
so I watch sports because I enjoy it and it's easier to socialize with others who do
I watch anime so I talk about it here

You're asking this on Sup Forums of all places.

lack of a father figure growing up, low test tendencies. socialized mostly with females during development stage, if they socialized at all.

Because they don't drink as heavily as you do.

this

go to Sup Forums please

How about a bit of both?

Why must they choose one or the other?

When you will learn? Sports is about achieving and about wrecking your body if you had to. Not about having a healthy body.

Market forces a.k.a companies like it when people have the self-control and interests of a child.

They buy more stuff instead of being stingy fucks.

I like Star Trek and I'd heem your ass into the motherfucking shadowrealm you Russian faggot.

>tfw only fedora neckbeards dont like vidya nowadays
how times have changed

>that’s what manchildren actually believe

xaxaxa youtu.be/TGbWya8hYUw

too many commercials and capitalist greed

video games are fun from time to time but yeah sport are essential. Everyone should be active in their life

Lol i bet you watch anime and play video games you fucking cuck. How qbout hockey? Filled with white people

so pick up swimming and other outdoor activities. not worth injuring yourself running after a ball if you don't get millions from it

Sports fans are the ultimate manchildren vicariously living their lives through the (insignificant) accomplishments of 25yo kids.
The real question is: why are people uber brainlets? Why do they waste time watching or even doing sports as a profession, when they could do actually useful stuff like hard sciences?

man i wish i had friends i might take up pokemon

homoskate is not a real sport

You could always try Aussie anons.