Seriously ? What fucking moron thought it was a good idea ? Christ the restart couldn't have been worse...

Seriously ? What fucking moron thought it was a good idea ? Christ the restart couldn't have been worse. Almost dropped it.

What's wrong with that?
Clicks and buzzers.

>implying noah is a bad showrunner
>implying ewan is a bad actor

neat thread, faggot

I'm not even an American and I notice the bad his Minnesota accent

>Fucking based writer/show runner, based actor.

Its just been one episode. Besides the ending was kino.

are they gonna fuck up the finale like they did with the last 2 seasons?

Left reminds me of that latino actor who's in The Unit, Almost Human or Fast Five

Right reminds me of Ted Levine

demoted from silver screen to shitty series based off a shitty movie

this upsets me the most not the bad accents

Nice b8, but this thread is going to turn into a MEW assposting session whether you like it or not.

Yeah, I wasn't really impressed. I'm sure there's going to be a few gems spread throughout the season though.

I had the same thought. I don't really like when an actor plays two characters. When they inevitably have a dramatic scene together I'm just going to be looking for the camera tricks and edits instead of watching the plot

MEW's station wagon is saving it tho.

this, even if the acting is good

>When they inevitably have a dramatic scene together I'm just going to be looking for the camera tricks and edits instead of watching the plot

when did you first realize you were on the spectrum

Why didn't anyone tell me that Fargo started up again? Fucking rude, lads

We did tell you, check your private messages.

Oh, you're right. Sorry losing my temper

>Being this stupid
>Being this much faggot

thta on you

This. The first time I watched the Social Network I didn't know that there was only one actor playing the Winklewoss twins. But as soon as I learned this, I started fixating on how they achieved the effects.

>americans have special shoes for wearing in the house

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ding

During the first scenes I was thinking "oh this is going to be terrible" but by the end I thought Ewan was fucking great

>Ewan
>great

Leave

I don't get it why doesn't Rich Ewan report this guy to the police? I mean the guy signed a legally binding contract he can't just bully them into a partnership.

I get the feeling there was no legally binding contract and that this money was sort of passed to them under the table

Also Carrie Coon is my waifu, I called her during the first episode of The Leftovers, so no one else can claim her as their own, she's mine so back off Sup Forums

Do you even have a house?

literally, it was bullshit.

it doesn't like the other seasons of the first episodes.

second season's first episode was amazing.

now look at that crap.

Because they are beta and never faced with a dishonest criminal before.

>Vee Ehm Var-Gah

Just post it already

They will never be able to top Season 1, so they shouldn't even try.

There was simply no reason to do it and it unnecessarily complicates the filming of the scenes they are together.

They did it just for the sake of doing it I guess, and that isn't always the best creative choice.

but they already did, it was called season 2

Pleb

His wavering accent sucks 2bh

It's not just that his accent isn't that good, it's that they are constantly put him with Stuhlbarg whose accent is good making Ewan sound even worse.

Beat me to it

Why was this episode so bad?
It didn't have to be that bad.
Surely they knew it was uninspired and didn't make sense.
What gives?

Because they got in bed with an international crime syndicate with access to all their files are they're just bumfuck rural people.

Stuhlbarg is a much better actor than MacGregor

I normally like Ewan but his minnesotan accent isn't great, especially compared to Martin Freeman's stellar effort in season 1, and I found it to be very distracting at first. That said I don't have autism so it doesn't in any way impact my enjoyment of the show and I can't wait to see the rest of the season without some bizarre need to compare and rank it to the other seasons.

Why are all the autist triggered by a fucking accent? Like who gives a shit, it's a fucking movie.

Anyway, based on episode 1 it won't top Season 2 and 1, but it's definitely good.

>rejected by the ayys

His boypussy wasn't even pure enough for probing.

Who else thought the lawyer was Joaquin Phoenix

Why do you think they were so eager to pay them back?

They're playing dumb, but they know who they're dealing with.

>the restart couldnt have been worse
>almost dropped it

Both those cant be true

ok, but why is it a bad choice?

It looks fine, it doesn't break my emersion. what do you care if it was hard to film.

That's just you being an autist

Sounds like a you problem friendo.

Same. The scene where they're talking to each other about the stamp wasn't very good.

It's the guy from A Serious Man

I didn't say it was bad, I said it was unnecessary to do. It's not like they are twins or something, they don't need to be nearly identical. It feels like they were just doing some gimmick for the fuck of it instead of basing it in real necessity.

Given that they have to splice second ewan in, the way they interact is not entirely natural and you can see it if you look at the ewan not talking in the stamp scene.

They're called slippers. You 3rd worlder. We also don't bring our goats into our homes.

just use tvshow time

I love it when women wear thigh high socks.

>europoors leave tracks of mud and dirt through their houses because they can't afford house shoes and have to wear their boots inside

sad

Fuck you, I called her since Gone Girl.

I want her to protect my nuts.

This made Moon pretty much unwatchable to me.

>I couldn't watch a film about clones because the same actor played himself

w e w lad how far on the spectrum are you?

I legitimately didn't realize the dude in the tuxedo was McGregor until this very moment.

>misunderstand or misrepresent the argument
>hes the one on the spectrum

wewest of lads

>I couldn't watch the film because I'm sperging out looking for camera tricks rather than just enjoying the story and performances
>not autism
chin up Julia

>Name fag
>retarded
Name checks out. 435 points 1 minute ago

>wearing shoes at house at all

What are you, retarded? It's European if anything, Americans are usually shown to wear shoes in the house. Are you from fucking India or something?

Minnesota winters are cold. Slippers keep your feetsies warm user.

oh shit, I had no idea about that. fuck.

>no veep

I hope you already have The Handmaid's Tale and American Gods saved, breh

slippers =/= shoes

>it unnecessarily complicates the filming of the scenes they are together

What are you, a crew member? Who gives a fuck? It looks great in the show.

Those are slippers

a-user I don't know h-how to tell you this b-but that is a p-picture of slippers

Just to ruin your enjoyment of movies and shows forever: often normal scenes don't even have the two actors in the same room together if they're famous enough, they film their lines separately and edit them together because of scheduling conflicts.

I'll consider them. It's hard to want to start new shows since you don't know how long they'll milk it/run it into the ground for.

One episode in it already has a god-tier soundtrack.

I thought it was Jack Black for a moment.

So, they were totally fucking right?

Stuhlbarg is really good at transforming himself for roles. When I saw that Steve Jobs movie, I had no fucking idea that this guy was the same actor from "A Serious Man"

Ocelot?

I just finished first episode and didn't even realize they were the same people.
Am I autistic?

Lol you couldnt notice it at all you autist

American cuckboys bow to rough English hardmen

Do you think MEW really cares about Ray or is she using him? It seemed like the latter at first, but then she saved his ass while involving herself

The Minnesota/Wisconsin accent is much more subtle than this overtop bullshit they do

t. Wisconsinite

That's on you.

She killed the junky since he threatened her too and if he kills Ray then she'll never get muh stamp or any handouts from his brother.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST SOME MEWTY?