Ain't that the truth

Ain't that the truth.

we are so much better than other places which means they must be really terrible

>9gag
How low DCucks have fallen.

Not even remotely true. Why do you Snyder fags defend his shitty fucking movies?

What 9gag tier writing.

So basically you have to be either a comic book nerd or a filthy casual to like BvS ok got it

I don't know much about comic books but Batman v Superman is one the best super hero movies of the last decades. and I've seen a bunch of them.

>if you're a comic book reader, it's a dman great awesome movie

I'm sorry, i did not read that comic where Lex Luthor was an angsty edgy hyperactive austitic teenager

Or the one Doomsday is a clone of Zod

memes were a mistake

>comic book reader portrayed as positive

I fucking hate nerds

You hate what you don't understand.

Are you sure Lex didn't piss in someones drink in the comics?

>marvel shills false flagging with 9gag pics
>they also hired Miley Cyrus for GotG2
This is so sad, to think some people used to call these movies good

>implying it isn't great to read pic related
Blind pleb

minus the demonbugsoldier / flash scene, it was pretty alright until muh-marthuhhh

and you know not much about movies either if you think it's good

One of these days I'm gonna make one of those super autistic two hour long YouTube videos explaining why I think this movie is incredibly misunderstood.

Why does the simple truth rile up nerds so much?

BvS is good meme is the newfags' TDKR is good meme.

prove me wrong

BvS is better than TDKR. Maybe not better than Dark Knight but that's beside the point.

Marvelcucks are too dumb to ever understand the complexities of BvS.

Snyder made a movie that is more than just explosions and punching.

AMEN

only good part was the opening batman scene with the cops and the apocalyptic batman everything else was meh

Superhero comics are shit.

At least based 9gag recognizes its a great fuckin movie

>OP actually posting a 9gag image
this board is a joke

Saying TDKR is good isn't the meme. Saying the nonsensical intro is the only real scene of the movie is.

Still had a whole lot of explosions and punching, though.

The only reason everybody is led to believe it's shit is because Disney pays Rotten Tomatoes to shit on DC movies

Meanwhile Guardians vol 2 is going to get a 110%

Fucking DCuck looking to 9Gag for evidence his cinematic universe is good.
OP you are a pathetic human being, and I pity you.

Counterpoint:

B v S is good despite the DCU as a whole being bad.

Sup Forums may be garbage, but at least a lot of them actually read comics. It should be telling that that they hated the film.

Also, shit thread. Saged.

Boring action movie desu, the bank robbery in dark knight was better than anything in it

>2 watermarks

I'm sure Lex is in the early stages of Tourettes Syndrom too

NO ONE on earth misunderstood BvS, when people say, "Why did X happen?" "Why did X do X?"
They are either :
A) Asking a rethoric question
Or
B) Questiong why writers thought it was a good idea.

I personally believe that Zack Snyder can't read and he only saw the images of the comics that the movie is based on.

HOW MARVEL WIN???? MARVEL FINISH BRO...

Because you're objectively wrong, Zack

Not wrong though. Too bad the people responsible for the DC roster make horrendous pieces of schlock

LOL!

Ask one then. I can almost guarantee you only think it's rhetorical, which means you've already decided you have an answer. You do, but it's practically a certainty it's a wrong answer.

>Why did Superman had to go to trial? (Because he killed people by shooting them with LexCorp made bullets, whoever wrote this is retarded)
And why was this subplot in the movie?, it takes like 40 minutes and does not have a payoff because the fucking senate explodes and it's not mentioned again.

Why did Lex Luthor had to forget the lines to his speech for no reason?

Why did Batman shoot a tracker into a truck if he was planning on assaulting the truck in his indestructible Batmobile?

Lex Luthor explains his whole plan about killing Batman to Superman, and just expects Superman to not tell Batman (Which he doesn't because he is a moron)

Why didn't Superman try to talk to Batman about his mother being kidnapped?

THE FIGHT ONLY LASTS BECAUSE BATMAN AND SUPERMAN ARE IDIOTS

Batman plants the kriptonite spear inside the building and just expects Superman to not throw him the other way.

First move is attacking Superman with sonic cannons, ,which works but how could he have known they would?

Second move is machine guns, even though he saw him go through a building and be fine.

Third move is to shoot him with kriptonite gas grenades, but they are not loaded into the chamber.
It takes him 10 seconds to reload (i counted), the effect of the first one wears off on Superman, he sees Batman reload, does nothing and then leaps into him at normal speed

Why didn't Superman dodge the nuke and kept pushing Doomsday into space?

Why didn't Superman give Wonder Woman the spear?

>Marvel's most recent casting announcement was Miley Cyrus who everyone knows and loves
>DC's was Dolph Lundgren who hasn't been relevant since the 80s

#Rekt

I said one. Knowingly or not, what you just posted is the textual equivalent of a Gish Gallop. So here's a couple for starters.

>Why did Superman had to go to trial?
It wasn't a trial. It was a Senate hearing. He interfered in a war zone and Lex's guys framed him up by making it seem like his presence made a bad situation worse. They used a flamethrower and a paid-off "witness" to sell the Senate panel on his involvement.

>And why was this subplot in the movie?, it takes like 40 minutes and does not have a payoff because the fucking senate explodes and it's not mentioned again.

The bullets serve to clue us in to the fact that Lex is playing both sides of the fence, working with at least one faction within the government that has no problem using Superman as a scapegoat. Swan wick knows about them, but is not at liberty to reveal their activities. Yet. I don't think we're done with that particular plot yet.

>Why did Lex Luthor had to forget the lines to his speech for no reason?

It wasn't for no reason. At that point, Lex had already accessed the Kryptonian database, so his erratic behavior is due in part to him processing the biggest information overload in human history. In part, it's also Lex setting Clark up to more readily believe he's dealing with a lunatic later. Lastly, Lex is obsessed with power, and here he is standing in the same room with two of the most powerful beings to ever walk the planet, but he can't reveal anything he knows about them or even what he's learned from the ship because that would tip his hand too early. At least a part of him desperately wants to be recognized for the power he wields through knowledge, but he can't let that slip yet, not until he's dealt with the one man whose power he can never hope to match. That's why this sentence is ever completed:

Knowledge is power, and I am-

The most powerful man in the world.

Why do you keep posting 9gag pics, shill? Also Miley fucking Cyrus jesus christ man just stop

You were saying?

What's wrong with that line?

Miley in Marvel? Who's she playing?

Mainframe

>Why did Batman shoot a tracker into a truck if he was planning on assaulting the truck in his indestructible Batmobile?
In case he ran into an unforeseen obstacle and lost sight of it. At the point where he rammed the truck, he'd already dealt with the rest of the convoy and the kryptonite was as good as his, then he ran into one last unforeseen obstacle.

>Next three points
Superman goes into the fight convinced that Bruce will only respond to force. His first two attempts at talking to him are met with force, so Clark finally returns the favor. He tries one last time to speak with, then he gets gassed and is no longer in a position to do much more than fight for his own life and end Bruce's if he is to have a chance at saving his mother.

>Batman plants the kriptonite spear inside the building and just expects Superman to not throw him the other way.

Bruce was already unconsciously sabotaging himself the instant he decided on a spear instead of a bullet. Or an arrow.

>First move is attacking Superman with sonic cannons, ,which works but how could he have known they would?

Because at that point, Bruce is privy to everything Lex and the government's research has revealed about Kryptonians.

>Second move is machine guns, even though he saw him go through a building and be fine.
Delaying tactic, maybe? It sort of looked to me like he overestimated how much protection his armor was giving him and planned on being on his feet to lead him to where he's planted the spear.

>Third move is to shoot him with kriptonite gas grenades, but they are not loaded into the chamber. It takes him 10 seconds to reload (i counted), the effect of the first one wears off on Superman, he sees Batman reload, does nothing and then leaps into him at normal speed

"Wearing off" and "worn off" are two different things. We see him fly briefly as he begins recovering, but when he tries a second time, he can't and instead just runs at him.

>saying your mothers first name with your dying breath to force a plot point

>dude facebook memes lmao

it doesn't do this

>kill jimmy olsen
>muh bullet plot
>martha
>wonderskelly
>emails

nah its JUST a different flavor of capeshit

I'm strongly reconsidering how I liked BvS now that 9Gag likes it. What the fuck was I thinking, now I see that BvS is a pathetic piece of crap and that Snyder is a fucking hack.
I probably wasn't paying attention and missed out on things that prove it's indeed the piece of shit flick people say it is.
I suddenly realize the muh rtha scene is so fucking dumb.

>Why didn't Superman dodge the nuke and kept pushing Doomsday into space?

You remember how the guy in the bar in MoS tries to push Clark but can't? Or the way Clark can stand flat-footed and "brace" for the impact of the Batmobile instead of getting knocked backwards? Doomsday is capable of those sorts of things, too. It's related to the way Kryptonians fly. If Doomsday is resisting Clark's efforts to push him into space, it slows Clark down. We see Doomsday do something similar when Clark flies into him dead-on and finds himself unable to push Doomsday back very far. Later, we see Clark catch Doomsday off-guard and unprepared when he flies back in from space at a higher speed.

>Why didn't Superman give Wonder Woman the spear?
Because 1) he doesn't know if she's physically strong enough to drive it in, 2) he doesn't know whether or not she might actually be Kryptonian as well, and 3) allowing someone else to risk their life to deal with a problem he's partially responsible for is just about the last thing Superman would ever do.

Wew. Nice explanation user.

I hate capeshit fans

So why did Lex give the mercenaries his special bullets that lead right back to him?
And why would people believe Superman would kill someone with a gun?

Watch the ultimate cut then come back.

It's for film fans. Snyder has elevated the superhero genre higher than ever before. the realism and amount of issues and topics it tackles is staggering, the perfect mix of politics and philosophy rolled into one superhero movie is outstanding.

This is a film that makes you think, while marvel delivers the same shitty flick for the 20th time in a row
Batman v Superman is a future cult classic and i applaud Snyder for continuing despite the hate from people who don't understand the genius behind it.

>capeshit
reminder that the only decent capeshit movies ever produced to this day is watchmen and the bale batman series

Man of Steel and BvS are much better than those. they are literally perfect. the best superhero films of all time and possibly ever.

THE REDCAPES ARE COMING

Ya bro...I also like da gritty and serious grimdark atmosphere bro...best capekino...based snyder....marvek finish forever bro...

cringe

ITT: autistic delusion

Don't bully adult children and non-whites please

Those movies aren't even about anything, just a bunch of series of events leading to cgi fight scene like every other shitty capeshit movie

I have bought Batman and DC books for decades.

I hate Snyder and his garbage flicks.

They disgusted me maybe as bad as Schumacher's magnuc crapfest.

That is stupid, why do i have to pay for an extended version of the movie for it to make sense

Daily Reminder that these threads are Reddit invaders. Reddit itself has decided that Batman vs Superman is the 3rd most UNDERRATED film of ALL TIME. Not a SINGLE Marvel film makes it.

it was the original cut thats why, before wb killed it

The problem with Batman vs. Superman is that much of the plot doesn't pass the "so what" test. Like Lois's investigation of Lex's mercenaries and their special Lex-branded bullets. An absurd scheme to frame Superman for wrecking an African village which leads to Superman being summoned to court. But so what? The courtroom is blown up before Superman says a word and the entire subplot is never mentioned again. Lex tries to prejudice Batman and Superman against one another by stealing disability checks and sharing articles about Batman branding criminals. So what? The fight is eventually staged by simply kidnapping Superman's mom, rendering Lex's preceding machinations completely pointless. Abysmal storytelling and an unforgiveable waste of time in a movie that despite a bloated 3+ hours length, can't even spare a few minutes to give Superman more than 42 lines or squeeze in scenes for Wonder Woman to talk to anyone other than Bruce Wayne.

In contrast, Marvel's Civil War is a masterpiece of efficient storytelling. Batman vs Superman struggles to effectively tell a story about a couple of superheroes, one villain and a love interest. Civil War manages to credibly weave over a dozen heroes into a tightly-focused story, two of whom are main characters, half of which are properly developed and characterised and all of whom, even the "guest stars", get something cool to say or do. Even Falcon gets more dialogue in Civil War than Superman does in his own movie! "Quip"-filled though it may be, the conversations in Civil War flow like real banter between real people, and do a good job of conveying the personalities of the characters. Zack Snyder seems to believe a few pompous pronouncements and Biblical motifs are enough to secure the audiences empathy with his heroes. But they aren't. Hence Batman vs Superman's 27% RT score, Razzie award, and failure to reach $1bn despite starring the two biggest names in the comic book industry.

Besides being cringe this image fails to take in account that most of the DC characters' power levels are a reaction to Marvel characters being more popular overall

If it weren't for Batman and Superman DC would have been finished a long time ago

What is anyone supposed to take away from their mothers having the same name? Seriously, such a stupid climax. This movie isn't about philosophy or religion, it's about coincidences solving everyone's problem.

Of course, marvel movies are trash

>DC is not capable of releasing a movie that makes sense to the public

I love this copy pasta. It's almost a believable MCUck post but I've seen it before so I know what you're up to, Based user.

>grown men arguing over which of their kiddy films are best

you're all disgusting human beings and the world would be better without you in it

This pasta is a bit stale but it's true.

Black Panther is like 5th or 6th places down the hero importance ladder in Civil War but gets as much character development as a bit player in one movie than Superman gets in MoS and BvS combined.

Top kek. So you're admitting to invade from Reddit?

Nah Snyder is /ourguy/, those guys are just the r/the_donald of kinograpghie

No you won't.

Yes a few people misunderstand this movie to be a good movie

redditor here

Do you guys ever have actual discussions here or is it just constant shit-flinging? Nobody ever defends their opinion beyond implying that the argument was had years ago and the outcome is common knowledge.

>or is it just constant shit-flinging?

Pretty much. Sup Forums is pretty much the worst board on this site when it actually comes to discussing its subject matter.

You comic cucks can argue about movies but don't mention vidya/animated shows.
Batman: TAS and Justice League shits on everything Marvel has produced animated.

>This is a film that makes you think
About what? Fake mopey bitches that act snide and arrogant after leveling a city one minute, then melodramatic and retarded the next because Snyder realized how fucking dumb the first move was?

He's elevated being a talentless hack higher than ever before I guess.

>Batman v Superman is a future cult classic
I'd rather watch Batman and Robin. At least Arnold hams it up and I can make fun of Clooney's wooden as fuck "acting".

I don't know about shows, but most of the animated movies are fucking shit, the only good ones I've seen are like flash point paradox or under the red hood, so yea DC got lucky there

Is this true? Marvel power levels do seem fairly modest in comparison to DCs.

>I said one
There is more than one stupid thing
>They used a flamethrower
When?
>Lex Luthor is publicly freaking out because Batman and Superman are powerful and he is very smart after visiting the ship
Lex is just as crazy at the start, and this is one of my main examples.
It doesn't make sense in-universe, and why would anyone think this is a good scene to write.
Lex Luthor owns this company, surely the employees know about his fucking madness and would get a PR person to do the speech, and why did the writers think that the best version of Lex Luthor is an atheist developing Tourettes Syndrome
>In case he ran into an unforeseen obstacle and lost sight of it
So he shoots it in case something happens, then destroys the tracker before he has the kriptonite, and something does happens and loses it anyway

This is the equivalent of taking your dog on a walk and snapping the leash midway because you are pretty sure about it.
>First two attempts to talk
"You don't understand" X2

"BATMAN, Lex has my mother and wants me to kill you, help me get her back and take him down"
(It took me 7 seconds to type that

>Bruce knows everything they know about kriptonians

When did any kriptonian show a weakness to sound in this iniverse?

>Defending the use of the gas grenades
Batman uses one and superman catches it, which makes sense, he could totally catch a regular grenade.
But Superman recovers from the first one, gets his strength back, and doesn't tear off the grenade launcher because the fight would be over.
>Doomsday is slowing Clark down
Clark is totally capable of pushing him 30 feet out of the way the nuke is going.
Also Doomsday can't fly.
>Superman doesn't give WW the spear because he doesn't know of she is weak or kriptonian. And it's his responsability so no one else should be put at risk

1- Superman saw wonder woman slice through Doomsday
2- This version Superman is totally fine with people being put in danger because of him

>console wars
>on Sup Forums
I'd rather Sup Forums shit here than this

>I can only die if you destory the sun
>Gets rekt by a guy in a bat cosplay and some green rocks

AUTISM: THE IMAGE
Although I agree Widow is uselss.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.
This goes for most of Sup Forums.

you know, it's funny, I was so glad when the marvel/dc wars finally died the fuck out. The people fighting that battle now weren't even alive then.

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE