Moby Mad about The Donald

I like the music of this man but look at his rage about the nomination of Trump xDD

Maby Mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEfo080ryB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bitter sweet faggotry

Why do liberal musicians get so autistic about conservatives using their music? Shouldn't they be happy for their music being promoted. If I was a musician I wouldn't give a fuck if Hillary used it.

LET GO
IT'S OVER
YOUR TOO OLD
NOBODY LISTENS TO TECHNO

>"It doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young beautiful piece of ass."
I don't get what's so wrong about this. Our entire culture revolves around young beautiful pieces of ass.

fuck women and their asses

it's just a piece of meat

fucking spoiled beings, they born with tits, cute face and ass and they onlye have to show up and wait for all

Lol. Can't win if you're afraid to lose, and not many will ever only win.
Start a business, lose a business. Afraid to lose, be a wage shill all your life.

>orange, racist

WEW LAD

women are work of art

don't hate it

embrace it

yeah the "all can be rich and be an entrepeneur meme"

pieces of meat are wonderful

The irony is that rap is basically techno with words.

Why the fuck are these fucking retards so stupid? They just throw all that buzzwords around, if they would take one moment to actually listen to what he says, they would know that it's not true. Disgraceful.

There are so many people speaking out against him... I am kinda feeling I am in the wrong here about that man.

Maybe he really is jut a clown talking shit. People already said that the wall wouldn't be made even if Trump wins anyway it seems.

>The relative of a 50 year old man who wrote one of the objectively best books ever is posting like a sjw straight out of art school

wew

Wow I HATED Trump but after reading these quotes I realized that Trump is actually very based!

Thanks for making me support Trump MOBY!

tough shit.

to eat not to treate them like gods

I'll never understand why people attack trump with things that are factually wrong

The misogynist and racist thing are EASY to sell, but the failed business and sociopath? Jesus fucking Christ you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Him winning won't be as satisfactory if the opposing team isn't fucking even trying.

>judging a man by the color of his skin
>everyone else is racist
wew, Moby you retarded fuck

>Moby
>relevant
pick one

Musicians are stupid. They gobble of the propaganda pumped out by the corporate media, the purpose of which is to make sure the elite get to keep their cheap illegal immigrant labor, and cheap outsourced labor.

Moby now for the 1%

Jesus what a bunch of buzz words and hive mind.

The original nu-male faggot Moby.

Hey what did cure your AIDS Jack?

did he really say all of this ? pievce of ass made me laugh. Love this dude

>He ruined the majority of businesses he started
Faggot, he's had 4 Chapter 11s out of his 500+ companies. I fucking dare you to find a better successful entrepreneur

>Please creepy media overloards notice me! I bashed Trump see! I am one of you guys! Can I have another hit now?!

to me it seems like liberals love the idea of being wild and crazy and doing and saying whatever you want. but for some reason when someone is the embodiment of all that they are repulsed by it. like im sure liberals would go crazy for a movie about a fictional character like trump.

ankle biter

It's almost like they tell their people to do what they say, and not do as they do

Why do liberals get so butt hurt over this? If they really believe what they say then there is no way Trump would win.

How the fuck is it this possible to be this much of a cuck?

Why does Moby think Trump is a sociopath when he is JEALOUS of Trump just because he has money? Surely that's pretty mentally ill behaviour right there

They always wear their Donald Trump buttplug. That's why they're always mad

Posting meat for this user.

remember the time when liberals didnt have the moral high ground and they would try to act all outrageous to offend religious people?

congrats moby, you actually elected a racist mysongonist. twice.

>someone actually liking moby's music

>Orange

I thought it isn't okay for liberals to laugh at skin color.

K

Keep us updated, Moby!

How can you not like thick meat user.

>Why do liberal musicians get so autistic about conservatives using their music?

The argument is that it can come across as that particular artist endorsing what the party is saying. I agree though, it is a wafer-thin complaint.

>Ruined of business ???

Fuck iff moby

Why do liberals break friendships and other relationships because of political disagreements?

It's because they have a set of beliefs that don't hold up to scrutiny, thus they purge all contact, reference or supporter of dissenting opinions in their lives.

It's why they invent debate stopping tactics like "safe spaces" and "political correctness".

It's why they demand blood with mob justice

It's why the banned milo and refuse to listen to anybody

They can't compete in a market of ideas so they fight to destroy that market

Hmmm made me think, I guess I'm now #hillshill

Oh snap you just connected so many dots in my head.

It's almost like they are emotional children that get upset over stupid bullshit

>no one posting this
youtube.com/watch?v=mEfo080ryB4

I am ashamed of you all, Sup Forums

I have been trying to get a liberal American friend of mine to see through the shit. I even linked him some material off Sup Forums and advised he go to Sup Forums. But it turns out that in the two years it took me to see through the shit, he was too lazy to type five symbols into a search bar; instead I got, direct quote: "Frankly John Oliver is funnier than you" and some Jew bitch he told about me trying to sue me for rape - before she realised I wasn't even in America. Didn't do shit, my other friends quite literally "listened and believed". We are no longer friends, of course, but this is what you have to work with when trying to educate liberals.

Just remember

The left, like women, are children.

This is all you need to know

Kek. Did he mistake his chemo for the koolaid?

I like thick meat just not on women

it's a bandwagon to jump on, much like when George W. Bush was president. Remeber when Green Day bought themselves another 15 minutes with American Idiot?

>fuck women and their asses
That's the plan, friendo.

>Sup Forums
>complaining about buzzwords

my fucking sides.

this place seems to lose more self-awareness on a daily basis.

I'm so sick of these bluepilled retarded musicians on their high horse who think they know anything about the world because they travel around in their luxury tour buses.

Hey, without that we wouldn't have had Weird Al making Canadian Idiot.

What? Buzzword overuse has always been one of our staple issues even before the right-wing shift. Sure we use some as well, but on a fucking anime board and not in mainstream publications.

Don't libcucks realize that constantly referring to the orange-ish color of his skin in a derogatory manner comes off as sounding rather racist?

>Greed
Why is doing something for the sake of earning a lot of money seen as such a negative thing? It didn't have to be greed and not everything you do has to have some special justification behind it.

I think Marxist thinking is much pervasive than most realize

Who's Moby?

They don't even realise that him being an "orange racist" would by their own logic mean whites get fucked right along with blacks.

>buzzword
>politically incorrect

Do you even fucking know what you're talking about?

HEAD LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE

Welp I guess Moby is next in line for the Trump curse eh Anons?

HEAD LIKE A HOLE
ORANGE AS YOUR DOORHINGE

Well Moby is a hipster faggot, so what's new?

he sold out every single song on that fucking one and only album of his i bought

FUCK MOBY

>Mexicans are bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists
The next time you mine a quote that hard, where a fucking hardhat
Also he isn't wrong moby, they fucking are
KYS

Shame too. I like his songs

Does he know how these things generally turn out?

I hope he dies, I hated that faggot for years.

But the quote is
>their rapists
As in the last in a list of things Mexico is shitting over the border

This guy is still alive after Eminem shitted on him? Sad!

Pussy ass Moby will protect the people from Islamic terror

Oops, no he won't, he'll hyperventilate and start screaming WHERE ARE THE POLICE!?!?!

He'll join when they promise him that in the caliphate everyone will be vegans. His new album will be called
>A Night at the Aloha Snack Bar