You guys hate Rick and Morty but you like Jerry, right?

You guys hate Rick and Morty but you like Jerry, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GS8JNE7RhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I first saw Deadpool in theaters, I was sure I'd never see anything so purely reddit again in my lifetime. I was wrong. Reddit and memey is peak narwhal bacon.

No he's another reddit character with reddit humor in a reddit-tier show

no because Sup Forums told me i dont

cuck dad is the worst part

it's an unsettling power dynamic they have with rick, it's no wonder roddit likes to suck up to their fictitious semi-benevolent quipping overlord

I've never watched that show but I hate it with passion because of the amount of cancerous memes it produces.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GS8JNE7RhU

Doesn't his wife cuck him with a black doctor from her work?

if they thought that that was all well and normal then they wouldn't bother doing it, so that must mean they're anti-cuck on at least some level.
this is televised bait

>pathetic beta male
>literal cuckold father
>NEET
>wife hates him and was only with him for their kids' sake, but left him anyway in the end
why would anyone like him?

how do you feel now?

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

>lazy, incompetent white tv patriarch #251

I'll pass

Why are you people incapable of viewing humans in anything other than meme dualities

How do you act around your family

This, if you think the show supports what's shown in you just see red at any mention of this situation with no thought

pic related is why every one hates rick and morty
white bois get triggered as fuck at the thought of their own fellow man enjoying being cuckolded

it's a sad reality that they don't want to face,
cuckolding is a fetish created by white guys, 99% of cuckold fetishists are white.

They don't act like this. People use 4chans as a means of venting out frustration over themselves by attempting to belittle others.

like I need friends

>he types as he belittles 4channers
>he types as he views all 4channers as having the same meme personality

Get rekt

You people do though. You're kind of an example.

Sup Forums is just a bunch of Jerry's pretending they're not getting cucked by pretending to dislike shows that they pretend are "Reddit"

You don't even know anyone here personally.

>get rekt

If you tell Sup Forums how he's meant to be pathetic and disliked, you could probably get the contrarians to rally behind him.

>u dont kno me im jus pretending thats all

This is the most reddit reply I've ever seen

nah the "stupid father" cliche is boring in cartoon and irl zitcoms now

the ONE time he was cool was telling Beth and Rick to fuck off and we see what that got him

what am I looking at here?

Don't you dare mention Ron Paul and Bernie in the same sentence, unless to say that Ron is the superior politician

this is from the Justice League trailer