So now that ice hockey has my attention, which NHL team should I root for?

So now that ice hockey has my attention, which NHL team should I root for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_Mexicana_Élite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_IIHF_World_Championship_Division_II#Group_B_tournament
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rooting for any team is dumb as fuck. You are rooting for private company which only goal is to make profit.

Go root for Samsung, or McDonalds, it's the same.

Sharks

Ducks el chicano, you’ll fit right in

Lots of people DO root for (((Apple))).

New York Islanders.

edgy

penguins are pretty consistent

la kangz

People are going to shit on this but it’s correct. Most north american teams are owned by other big corporations. For example the leafs are jointly owned by bell and rogers, the two largest telecommunications providers in canada. There’s nothing more to pro sports leagues than mindless consumerism

the answer is always the Ducks

Golden Knights

Yes, but it's a good way to pass the time.

Watching sports with no interest in who's winning is pretty boring.

sports are more fun when you are hoping for one team to win

its not like "rooting" for a team when you post on a peruvian handpuppet discussion forum gets them any money

This

root for your local team pedro

this, root for a european team instead, its not the same franchise sporting climate here

>Euros pretending their sports are any different because Sheikh Al-Andalus bin Mohammed III owns their 5 favourite teams, but it's different because they sell the ads plastered over the uniforms to different companies.

It's the same shit.

The Sabres. They’re due next season and Buffalo is the best sports town in America.

>NHL
>not watching Mexican hockey instead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_Mexicana_Élite

I like the Bills for being shitty and their lore in the early 90's, and because their fanbase is loyal and cool, but what exactly makes them the best sports town?

Their teams are shit and the weather is shit, but the fans continue to show up and support their loser teams.
Unlike other fairweather places where fans leave their teams during the finals.

They have a very low population despite being able to keep teams in the two best sports and they've never won shit so there's no reason to hate them. Except for the disgusting tank job the sabres did for McMeme then complaining about not getting him. I hate the Oilers got him as well but come on.

Ducks. It's right up your alley.

watch the games of your national team this year mr sombrero

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_IIHF_World_Championship_Division_II#Group_B_tournament

Arizona Coyotes
that's the closest team to Mexico