Are we destined to destroy each other? Is there a path of peaceful coexistence?

Are we destined to destroy each other? Is there a path of peaceful coexistence?

>Are we destined to destroy each other?
Yes.

>Is there a path of peaceful coexistence?
No.

When did Fallout say we would nuke the Chinese? 2077?

No.

Yes.

You guys don't nuke the Chinese, they nuke you and yeah 2077 after the oil wars.

Albanigger gets straight to the point. I like him.

Only if they stop being commies and let in hundreds of millions of european colonists to carve our true 1st world zone and whitify the country.

>we
you american idiots are the one who starts wars against innocent people
If Russia and China decides to team up it's game over for you. And I wish it happens

Nope. People thought we'd exchange nukes with the Soviets too but that never came to pass either.

We're already on it. As long as we're major trading partners then China and America can do all the saber rattling and posturing they want but it's all bullshit. Money talks, bullshit walks.

>Innocent
I love this meme

Please defend us white man

yeah, innocent. Just today too many innocent syrians got bombed by you. Your country is war criminal itself.

It's assumed the entire world nukes each other into oblivion.

Also, no game ever says for certain who launched the first nukes.

Bruh it's China.

It really is the perfect meme.

Don't even bother it's not like americans are self critical, they're just a bunch of rednecks

first you aid the mongols raping europe now you're supporting the muslim rapefugees. Typical Hun.

f4 does

If yall just helped us remove kebab we'd leave everyone else alone. Rip off the band aid already

Enjoy the ride

SAGE goes into all fields
Back to actual issues

>we'd leave everyone else alone

hell no you war criminals aren't done untill every goddamn nation on this earth are allied with you. Your government is seeking world domination and its no secret anymore.

we have nothing to do with mongols you ignorant American

on such battle only jews win, that how much i can tell you