What do you mean baby user, what do I have on my chest?

>What do you mean baby user, what do I have on my chest?

>disgusting old hag

faggot

>mommy issues

>underaged

not my cummies thats the problem!!!

i want to jizz in her pusy

She's literally perfect

I want to ejaculate into her vagina if you know what I mean

wow go on?

Why didn't she time travel back to stop Prometheus from killing Weyland and those other people?

I don't get it

>tfw you will never lick that sweat trail

You mean the vulva?

You DO NOT want to cum in the pee part

>amy adams

she's no Christina Hendrx that's for sure

why not?

that's jessica chastain, fucking idiot

I would use my slightly under avarage penis to separate the folds of her outer labia and push it inside her with the goal of ejaculation in mind

Nice breast but fucking ugly ass face. Just like op's mum i suppose.

I need a quick rundown on this

Wait, aren't they the same thing?

She'll get like a bread infection or some shit idk female genitals intimidate me and I have always been to scared to really study it

lol

There is something deeply wrong with you people

oh yeah but why would i care about that?

>thicc

fookin hell m8

No bully, I just want mommy milk

That means I get to do the sexs with her and get some baked goods if you know exactly what I mean

But is the goal of ejaculation the primary driver for this act? Or is it the inevitable consequence of pushing your unimpressive penis in her vaginal cavity?

>ywn taste the exotic flavors from Mommy's Natural Petri Dish

>mfw she will never reject me after we've undressed and she's seen my 3.59 incher
jdimsa

In english doc

daddy horny michael

MOMMY ME WANTY MILKY IN MOUTHY

she loves showing off her cleavage

She knows we jack off to it.

Do women REALLY know though? Like if a men is just a bit horny he would feed the chickens by looking at a lingerie catalog. Hell I've done it by looking at the model in my shampoo bottle.

of course they know thats the whole reason cleavage exists, if women didnt know we got off to seeing the line in between their breasts they wouldn't wear shirts that show the line between their breasts

But do they actually imagine men masturbating at their cleavage or just think "they will be impressed by these teehee"?

On a subconscious level. Yes.

And probably on a conscious level for like 10-20% in normal situations and 80-100 in settings where they actually plan / care about their outfit like formal events.

>user, come here and fix my hair.

>not red treasure trail

DROPPED

>Do women REALLY know though?
The look in her eye, you just know.

amazing tits fampai.

>Amy Adams will never poop on your chest

bretty good