I know you could've been thinking it could be me and we were all thinking why wasn't it

>I know you could've been thinking it could be me and we were all thinking why wasn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkVb_ogECJc
youtube.com/watch?v=3QQTiBNFyCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>the mere act of being mean is fun; even when there's no semblance of a joke to be found
>HAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>[see guy's heart break in his eyes, while referencing his dead friend and telling him he should have died instead]
>[audience explodes with laughter and applause]

totally ROASTED xD

Repeat after me:
AMY SCHUMER IS A PIG

If a guy made that joke you fags would be sucking his cock.

this
women are funny, get over it

The only time she attempted to make an original joke.

Unironically this

You guys are as pathetic as those fags who cried about that french chick making fun of Jonah Hill

>it's a Steve-O pushes a fat fuck into a field of cacti and laughs his ass off episode

A guy actually did write that joke.
She was dating that Jeselnik guy at the time.

who was in the wrong here?

JERK STOOOOOOOOORE REEEEEEE

It was pretty funny. Dunno why everyone got in a fit. Why would you put a limit on comedy?

Dunn

I thought the point of a roast was to make fun of someone's short comings, not to dig up their dead friends.

To Schumer only morbid jokes are good, that's why she constantly talks about her vagina

>Your celebrity nickname could be "Who the hell are they?"

Typical woman. Can give it but she can't take it.

I hate her but I didn't think it was that offensive.

It's making the joke at steveos expense. Also they have to sign off on the jokes first so steveo would have agreed to it.

lmao

this made it a lot worse

listen to the part about amy

what a phoney. a fucking phoney.

>so steveo would have agreed to it.

Absolutely 100% pulled out of your ass.

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen it in this thread before.

>Jeselnik
>did write that joke.
She delivered it poorly. With Jeselnik or Rickles it is what they do but Schumer didn't finish it well. The joke has to sit as such an obviously terrible thing to say but without sincerety. The joke teller has to be the asshole.

Schumer isn't capable of playing the asshole comedian. You know that Jeselnik and Rickles are playing a character but Schumer actually is an asshole. Natasha Leggero is able to play a spoiled bitch character but you always know it is a character. That is exactly how you do it. The character is in the wrong like Archie Bunker.

Schumer is all over the map all at the same time.

I hope that kind of makes sense. My 2 cents anyways.

I'm down to hate on piggy jewmer as much as the next autist, but this was fine.

>Ooh she made an edgy joke at a fvcking roast... to Steve-O of all people

If anyone should understand being an insufferable edgelord, it's Steve-O youtube.com/watch?v=3QQTiBNFyCc

Steve-O and Dunn weren't even that close. Knew each other for like 5 years, lived on opposite sides of the country

>90% of my material is about how I'm a slut
>some poor autistic kid makes a slut joke
>gets buttblasted
>say hi to your dad
>amy blatantly fucked his dad

His comment was rather innocent and cute really. No "off to the clinic for a penicillin shot" or "my dick still smells like her asshole" you or I would have said.

>Steve-O and Dunn weren't even that close.
Ryan Dunn must have been a solid bro because when he passed it had a lasting effect on all of his hommies, even earth blaster himself Bam Magerine.

Ryan was such a bro that he even convinve another dude to get in his lambo and plough right into a tree at 200kmh while they were shit rocked on each schnapps.

Roasts are painful

They arent funny, it isnt banter, who watches this fucking garbage?

It's not fine, because she asked him beforehand to not make a joke about her and her boyfriend. She basically fucked him over.

roasts are always vicious
they made fun of one guy's dad who died right before the roast once

you only get prissy because it was piggy schumer that was edgy that time

>made-up feud to entice people pay attention to z list celebrities

And you fucking retards eat it up.

>strong """""""""man""""""""" put on suicide watch by Amy

lmao grow some skin fags