BASED Tom Cruise

is there a more skilled actor in Hollywood RIGHT NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0KzvD-0rx0
youtu.be/HPtiE7TJ9Lc
youtu.be/afS5ks54tms
youtube.com/watch?v=GWmJUAVuhPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's like Jackie Chan in reverse, the older he gets the crazier the stunts, 10 years from now he'll probably do a space jump

*gives david miscavige millions of dollars to distract himself from his gayness*

BASED

but anyone could be strapped in to that? they take every precaution a dribbling retard could fly off that bike with that harness

Whats this mega super stunt he's suppose to be doing?

>they take every precaution a dribbling retard could fly off that bike with that harness

And yet the majority of actors will NOT do it because "that's what stuntmen are for, more canapes!"

Even now with the advances of tech and safety shit can still go wrong, no such thing as zero risk.

His stunt double.

It looks like he is having fun, it is the same as going to a theme park and having the slight chance something could go wrong on the rides and you lose your life or your leg

Majority of actors are pussies

what is this shitty meme? why do limp-wristed numales want tom cruise to be a homo so badly? are they projecting?

Delet this

He's not really flying. You can clearly see the wire.

if he didn't believe in xenu he would've had an oscar by now

>It looks like he is having fun

Because he is, he lives for this stuff, probably the last time he had second thought about a stunt was hanging off of that military transport.

desu compared to abrahamic monotheism like christianity and islam, and the barren wasteland of atheism, scientology doesnt seem so bad.

christianity was persecuted, ridiculed and hate too at first, now look at it. scientology will be around for a long time, and it will get bigger.

there's a great quote by that dude that plays every mexican villain in movies, where he says he doesn't want to potentially ruin or stop a movie from being made because he fucks up a stunt and he gets hurt for real. what happens if tom cruise break both his legs during a stunt? the production halts/stops completely and now a hundred people are out of a project they poured thousand of hours in.

it's not worth it.

Tom does this because he's too short for the rides at the amusement park

i would do that for $500, probably even less. looks fun actually.

I still think this is the most mad man shit he ever did

youtube.com/watch?v=K0KzvD-0rx0

He actually did it without ropes

m8.....

truth is you're so intimidated by the sight of a successful white male that you have to project your gayness onto him to feel in charge

>project
stop with the memes

scientology takes advantage of deep emotional and psychological problems and the man has 3 divorces

> yfw you realize the reason Tom runs so much in movies is because he is running from who he really is.

>omg an actor enjoys amusement park rides?? so based! xd! just like me!

celebrity gossipers are the scum of the earth

Literally taking job away from hard working stuntman.

gay

it says on wikipedia that he had a harness

>he did it without ropes

He was wearing a safety harness. There was no net, though.

Woah, that should be a familt guy gag! lol

And rightly so. Only an idiotic nut job would want to do anything if there's even a 1% of risk. I wouldn't because I don't want to die horribly. I wouldn't do it If I get so much as a splinter.

how is that great, he just sounds like a massive pussy

How does he convince his agent/insurance company to let him do this?

What is he supposed to do? Actually crash into a car?

Tom Cruise used to pay $75k on his sons birthdays. Since Tom was to short for the rides he always took his son to waterparks. Just imagine having enough money to close a whole waterparks just for your family.

Pays a shit load of money

At his level it's nothing more than a ponzi scheme/tax evasion racket.

He's an actor. The kooky scientology shit is publicity. All the guys at his level are just paying in to make money of the pleb believers and to ferret away all their hollyjew bucks so they don't have to pay ludicrous tax.

because he's an insecure manlet whose dad used to beat him

doesn't mean he's gay

Okay

Showbiz fag here. I'm on the tech side of things but one thing none of you illiterate faggots understand is UNIONS.

The acting world is 100% union and that includes production crew, and stunt doubles.

If an actor wants to do their own stunts, they need to be a part of the union that handles stunt doubles, as well as having the proper training and experience, and even then, why use an actor with 4 years stunt experience for a major production when the studio has resident stunt guys in a book somewhere with a LIFETIME of work on their record?

Seriously think this through for two seconds next time. If they aren't a paid, qualified stunt professional, not only are they wrong for the job, but odds are the union will fucking annihilate them for taking work from professional stuntmen. Jackie Chan got away with it because his career prior to film star was literally stunt work and Chinese Opera (high-speed stage violence).

say that to my face

tldr you're a huge faggot nobody cares

makes sense to me

Only fools Like Tom and Jackie wants in on that action. I don't and I wouldn't. Pay me to be on screen play a tough guy,then bring in the crash test dummies to risk his life in my stead. Works out for everybody.

Of course we care. Even when we don't. By giving him a (you),you obviously care as well.

just because you shitpost on Sup Forums doesn't make you a showbiz expert

I could shut down a water park with a few well placed trash can fires and some Similac.

He just keeps repeating " But I'm Tom Cruise" over and over again.

>because he's an insecure
Cruise might be an idiot who fell for the meme of Scientology, but he's not insecure. I remember that time a reporter tried to prank him with a water spray, Tom made the son of a bitch cry.

How long has Sup Forums been infected with Hubbard shills?

Tom Cruise is the most based absolute madman in the whole industry.

youtu.be/HPtiE7TJ9Lc

The dude only had his grip to save himself man,shit.

> I remember that time a reporter tried to prank him with a water spray, Tom made the son of a bitch cry.
that's the definition of insecurity

Not exactly, they secured and strapped him additionaly on his belt to the plane.

Still it's something which 99.9% of the world population would never agree to do.

No, that would be him shouting at the guy and making him cry, that's not what happened.

He actually did 8 takes of it.
youtu.be/afS5ks54tms

>the union will fucking annihilate them for taking work from professional stuntmen

FUCK OF YA KEKS I JUDGE A MAN BY HIS HEIGHT
HE'S A FUCKING MANLET LOLOLOLOLOL NO ONE WILL EVER RESPECT HIM
NOT LIKE ME, I'M A 6'6 ARYAN DEMIGOD

What the actual fuck? Literally a madman

6'4 (194cm in proper measurements) is the best height. 6'6 is too high.

>using family guy jokes unironically
Kys

Tom Cruise is shit and he's only had a handful of good performances throughout his career, most of them coming when he was young.

For the last 20 years he's phoned it in playing the same character in formulaic action movies, despite being a super manlet.

He's a slightly more likable John Wayne.

The true kino actor is Keanu,who branches off into lots of different projects. Everything from cheap genre pieces to Oscar bait.

>telling a retard to shut up = caring

spotted the mouthbreather

Keanu has been in a lot of utter dogshit films, now and before.

Show me one bad film with Tom Cruise.
Also Keanu could never pull of a character like Les Grossman.

>spotted the mouthbreather

t. cocksucker

lmao this manlet will never learn

you don't have to be an expert to know this. You DO NOT work on stage or on camera without going through a metric shit ton of paperwork. There are hundreds of unions covering every conceivable profession in the industry and they're all anal as fuck about keeping everything shipshape. You can lose your career for fucking around in other people's fields without going through the proper channels.

Maybe he had a harness...BUT THERE WAS NO ROPE ATTACHED TO IT!

Mind => Blown

He will publicly reject scientology in front of the whole world.

The directors/producers often don't want the actors to do their own stuns, for obvious reasons.

Listen to yourself. You're being hysterical, like a woman or a reddit poster.

>midget
>unironically believes in galactic confederacies and is in a cult founded by the writer of Battlefield Earth

>cocksucker

This thread is a bit glib for my liking

I never had a sweet pad like that. I mean, My cousin had apple 2 games, computers, pinball device, hand held games, Nintendo and within two years, he got the turbo grafix 16 and a sega system along with sonic, altered beast, gaiden and so on.

I'm not into putting hardworking stuntmen out of work, especially when it means making the stunts look shittier because they have to be safer because you can't hurt Tom's pretty face.

i don't want no trouble

>avoid doing everything in life so others can do it for you
SMDH

I don't know man.. But he fucking did that outside the aeroplane shit. That's enough for me

there is already 1% of risk or more in what they normally do though, a fucking lamp from the roof could fall and slit their head in half, there is risk in everything we do user.

I still don't understand why it's so bad for an actor to do their own stunts.

>what happens if tom cruise break both his legs during a stunt?

Injuries are for mortals that don't have the power of Xenu

WTF i love scientology now!

>you will never goof the floof as bad as xenu

6'0 - 6'2 is the best height. Being tall is an evolutionary disadvantage, both for combat and health. Your organs will fail way before a shorter man does, ignoring external factors that cannot be predicted such as cancer. Being tall is an evolutionary disadvantage, yet women still seek tall men simply because they like feeling inferior. 6'0 - 6'2 is GOAT height because you're tall enough for it not to be a problem with the ladies. 6'3 onwards is when it's not practical for a human body to be sustained at a healthy rate. Even 6'0 is pushing it for having a "healthy" body, but people value being tall over being healthy.

190 cm here. Bitches love it. I am Dutch though so most of them are taller than Amerimanlets anyway.

Was Scientology created to counter the jew?

War of the Worlds

>Tom Cruise: I want to do my own stunts
>Studio: OK

And there's your (((Union))) BTFO.

Something can't be both an evolutionary disadvantage and an advantage in sexual selection (unless the offspring come out fucked up or something, which is obviously not the case here).

I know what you're talking about, it completely changed my opinion on actor's doing their own stunts. I appreciate that cruise is willing to do them, and potentially get fucked up, but at the smae time he's putting a lot of people's livelihoods at risk.

This webm would actually have been funny if it cut out before the car hit

>implying Cruise can be harmed by mortal means

youtube.com/watch?v=GWmJUAVuhPY

It's mediocre or slightly sub-par, not outright bad.
And that's only the third act, first two were decent.

Correction: ALL actors are pussies.

Because only a pussy would even consider wanting to be something as faggy as an actor.

I never use the word "based", but goddamn if he is not the definition of it.
He really loves his job.

I like how the video ends abruptly with a female on the back of the bike, like he just acquired her by completing the stunt properly.

hehe right you tell em my man what a bunch of faggy pussies right hehehhe got em good

being a bored numale is the opposite of based

You can be ironic about it, but it's true.

Imagine the drama kids from your highschool. That's actors.

Like ladies loving bad boys with no career prospect? No, women are just fucking stupid. You think the human race will keep getting taller and taller? Dumb fuck.

>supporting protected unionization of work literally anyone can do

so this is the biggest stunt that he's been training for a year? whoa