Sup Forums, its user. Sup Forumsanon. You're my favourite board so I think you should know I've made a lot of shitposts...

Sup Forums, its user. Sup Forumsanon. You're my favourite board so I think you should know I've made a lot of shitposts.

Some get threads that had nothing to do with film, uh, some baneposts, maybe five or ten, um, I bumped some dead threads on page 10. I bumped them to the front page!

I can't help but get dubs

>44
image size: 44kB

>44
>81912844
>44 kb
>x544

oh my god

it's pretty cool dubs, but that's nothing

Is that a raincoat?

Impressive. Very nice.

Fuckin' hell.

let's see Paul Allen's dubs

Do you like Huey Lewis and the Dubs?

I WILL GET DUBS TOO

I don't have anything in common with you.
Do you know what sort of fucking loser you are

You've got the wrong attitude

You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death and then play around with your blood.

(Checked)

Come on, Anons. There are a lot more important problems than getting dubs to worry about.

..We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people. .

Good start guys, wish I knew how it's done

If trips U.S.A will nuke the shit out of North Korea until the end of this year.

I am good at the dubs game

But not quads

if dubs the opposite happens