Are you looking forward to Han Solo film?

>"No, not really"

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDGpwuMAmVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=DDGpwuMAmVs

ford seems like the kinda of guy that enjoys making movies, but hates all the bullshit that comes with it. Like interviews, signing your own name on stupid shit like a lego starship etc etc.

>Harrison Ford could care less about the Han Solo spin off.

Well he is an actor, not a fanboy of his work and characters. Maybe Indiana is different, but he always hated how everyone was just Han Solo this and that. He is also pretty old now and gets free paychecks to get his old roles to die on screen

>Shuttle Justfuckmyshitupdirium requesting deactivation of the Alimony shield
>WHEEEZZZEEE MUH LARGS, GIMMIE MY FRANCHISE BACK YOU DISNEY JEW

>that fucking laughter

So you think he does care a little bit then?

Personally I think he really couldn't care less.

See description in youtube video

>George starts laughing before Harrison even responds
He was too good for us, bros

Disney's caught in Catch 22, here it is these guys literally doesn't give a crap about their new shit wars and would say as much if asked, but if they don't bring these guys along, NO ONE WOULD SHOW UP FOR ANY OF THEIR STAR WARS STUFF. It must really injure them.

Harrison Ford doesn't give a shit about SW period, stop pretending this is somehow a Disney thing. You think he gave a shit about the prequels or if Lucas directed the Han Solo spin-off?

He doesn't give a shit about star wars, does he? OH, yes, show me the interviews pre Disney where he said, "I don't give a shit about Star Wars." Of course every interview he gave happened Post Disney. In fact, Disney demanded George sign on Mark, Carrie, and Harrison, and then the deal of sale was finalized. Mark said so himself. They were brought in, signed lucrative contracts and then that very same year,but a few months later, Disney and George Finalized the sale, which would have been around Halloween.

>show me the interviews pre Disney where he said, "I don't give a shit about Star Wars."
He never said that post-Disney either. Are you high?

>JarJar Abrams videos

What the hell is wrong with him?

It means he doesn't care at all. I know it sounds backwards but it's an American phrase. I've heard it all my life. At some point you just accept that it's an expression and turn your autism off.

>for all intensive purposes

The phrase is "couldn't care less"

Americans also say "couldn't care less". People who say "could care less" are retarded.

Like I said, at some point you realize it's just an expression and turn your autism off.

Based Jorge
Is time for him to take back SW

These kind of sayings are a diamond dozen

But it doesn't make any sense, like people who say "pacifically" or "a diamond dozen" or "the proof is in the pudding"

Just because """"people"""" get the expression wrong that doesn't mean that everyone does or that you should carry on doing it, it just makes you look slightly slow to everyone who realises

I think you're putting mistakes on a petal stool. This entire argument is a damp squid.

>but it doesn't make any sense

Again, at some point you realize it's just an expression and turn your autism off. Overthinking an expression is no way to live your life. You think it doesn't make sense? Fine. Move on with your life. You can be doing better things.

Couldn't

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

They never should have dragged these old, cranky, and unpredictable motherfuckers back into the Star Wars universe

I know that's pasta, but with it you're still communicating the idea that you have autism.

Not everyone is an autist like you. Saying the expression wrong is still stupid even if it's not that important.

You said he said he doesn't give a shit about star wars Pre Disney, i shot back with, he said, "I don't care on an interview when they asked him about Han Solo and then he pretended that it was a joke. It was a pay check, nothing more.

Allowing shit like that to fester is not good.
It's better to ridicule.

>not everyone is an autist like you

How ironic of you, someone that is throwing a fit over an apostrophe and 2 letters, to say that.

This is literally the prequels all over again.
Lots of people convinced themselves Episode 1 was perfectly good and it took awhile for it to sink in.
Episode II made people realize it was a fuckup and III cemented it.
The Disney films will be the lowest part in the series after episode 9 is released and people are given time to let it sink in.

>Again, at some point you realize it's just an expression and turn your autism off. Overthinking an expression is no way to live your life.
But the whole point of an expression is to mean what you're trying to say to an exaggerated degree, so the person you're talking to can think about what you're trying to explain in different terms to help it sink in

If you're using an expression that's nonsensical and actually relies on the person predicting you're going to get it wrong and mean the exact opposite of what you're going to say before you even say it, why on God's green fucking Earth would you even say it in the first place?

You're acting like the expression "could care less" is actually contributing to lower intelligence among humans.

God damn

For the third time, at some point you realize it's just an expression and turn your autism off. How many times do I have to say this before it sinks in?

You dummies the phrase "I could care less" makes sense. I see it as a type of threat. If someone truly desired something then there is no way that they could care less. Saying "I could care less" implies that you are forcing yourself to care for something or that you do not truly care for it.

>For the third time, at some point you realize it's just an expression and turn your autism off. How many times do I have to say this before it sinks in?
Maybe try saying it in terms of an expression that means the exact opposite of what you're trying to say and it'll work you fucking clown

Han solo was a overrated shit character anyway.

Even harrison knows it

senile old man

>"I'm just glad to be free of this shit now that they've got a nigger in a leading role. Disney can go fuck themselves."

What did he mean by this?

>"*Those kike bastards at Disney"

Allow yourself to realize that this is the FOURTH time I'm explaining this to you.

AT SOME POINT YOU REALIZE IT'S JUST AN EXPRESSION AND TURN YOUR AUTISM OFF

Read that several times until the bulb above your head lights up.

YOU LITERALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND
>AT SOME POINT YOU REALIZE IT'S JUST AN EXPRESSION AND TURN YOUR AUTISM OFF
IF IT'S JUST THERE AS "AN EXPRESSION" WHICH DOESN'T HAVE TO RELATE TO WHAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY SAYING, YOU COULD JUST SWAP IN ANY EXPRESSION
YOU AREN'T EXPLAINING ANYTHING, YOU'RE JUST MAKING THE SAME DUMB STATEMENT OVER AND OVER AGAIN

JUST USE THE CORRECT EXPRESSION AND TURN YOUR BRAIN BACK ON, IT'S NOT MUCH EXTRA WORK

holy shit im woke now

You are unironically autistic.

>It's a "two faggots argue" thread

>DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF lmao: the thread

Nice try, but I know it's just you again, autist.

Ricky is that you?

I have to say, while I respect HF for holding nu-wars (and fanboyism in general) in contempt, he's a faggot for taking the cash to go to this thing just to be an edgelord. Makes him look like a tool (which Ford kind of is -- a head-up-his-ass Hollywood bozo who thinks his shit doesn't stink).

Ford looks so baffled after the faggot host starts his sperg laughter

Anyone else consider it sickening Ford faced no punishment for almost crashing into a passenger jet during a landing?
I worked for 6 years on the deck of an aircraft carrier and he honestly could have killed people.

Well in America it's a doggy dog world

Keep 'em coming. You autistic freaks are entertaining. It's a miracle you actually function in society.

No I want him to redpoll these faggots on NuWars
Carrie did too
Mark does slightly when he talks about behind the scenes

fuuuuck, I hate these celebrity interviewers. They ask the dumbest fucking questions, and they have no idea what to do when the subject gives a genuine answer instead of advertising schtick

Stop being fat and retarded. The only people in America that say they could care less are fucking idiots and wrong. It's not an accepted saying

Actually autism is an adaptation and the next stage of human evolution

he never cared about star wars...

>doggy dog
it's dog eat dog you retard

The prissy little faggots who go to Star Wars cons will not be eating any red pills. At any dissension they will just whip our their phones and bathe in the drama, like teenage girls. They'll line up for their pre-orders even earlier because of the "buzz."

They're ancestors would weep to see what's become of their seed.

The wolf of aviation was the same shit

Being handsome and rich

I'm actually curious as to how you function properly in society considering you sperg out whenever someone says an expression that doesn't make sense. Do you hulk out and break shit too?

In America it might seem backwards but that's just how we've come to say it and you learn to turn off your autism and just accept doggy dog world for what it is

No one in my country unironically says the phrase wrong because we're educated

Didnt even take his license. Flying isnt hard; 95% of crashes are due to shoddy maintenance or some fool thinking he can fix a part based on a youtube video
Ford has no business being in the air

So is that a yes to my question?

Wow. You're a retarded faggot.

You ain't no smart like.

So it was a yes to my question. Thanks for clarifying, mongoloid.

kek that was retarded and I loved it

Stay the epitome of a fat retarded American

>Be a handyman
>Some guy takes you to be a moviestar
>Movie blows up
>Loaded with cash
>Do cocaine with prime Carry Fisher
>Continue to make even more money with all the sequals
>Don't really care about your work and people will still hire you
>Now nerds stalk you to ask dumb questions about shit you never cared about
>So you just smoke weed everyday and do some woodwork

Still going, huh? Yikes...

I could care less about how an unapologetic hick feels about it

You think all these people replying about getting expressions right is autism but for you it's actually a blessing in the skies

Eat shit and die you FUCK

>after making it perfectly clear that the expression doesn't cause me distress, he uses it against me in an attempt to irritate me

You tried.

do you not fucking get it?

"I could care less" means that you care so little about something that, even knowing you could care less about it, you just can't find a way to care enough about it to actually put the effort in to care less.

>trying to justify the wrong expression

>the kids nsync

I chuckled 8/10

>you just can't find a way to care enough about it to actually put the effort in to care less

It's a phrase that stupid burgers get wrong all the time then.
Think about what the phrase is actually saying.
If you don't give a shit about something, then you COULDN'T care less.

A little late to the conversation, huh? I'm not going through all of this again.

>he's so retarded he actually thinks because his hillbilly family and local niggers use the expression wrong that everyone does

Just say it right.

B R A V O S O L O

I just saw you were being justifiably dog piled for being a retard and thought I'd join in.

I guess I could care less.

>It's a miracle you actually function in society.

H Ford could barely tolerate the originals I'm not surprised he can't conceal his contempt for the shit we're been given now

why didn't say anything at the end?

lol

I want Ford' wristwatch, Breitling Aerospace from the 90's