Teenage girl gang-raped in daylight by group of men in south London park

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3699414/Teenage-girl-gang-raped-daylight-group-men-south-London-park.html#ixzz4Exeaeir5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10792270
youtube.com/watch?v=kMHnNF2rqpI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36846314
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/20/met-condems-unacceptable-disorder-at-hyde-park-water-fight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another 2011 is just waiting to happen, except this time its because MUH RACISM

>Violent youths

He said the thing

Fuck man, I live there.

What race do you think the rapists were, Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/10792270
strawpoll.me/10792270
strawpoll.me/10792270
strawpoll.me/10792270

I'm sorry UK, you don't deserve the dindu plague.

So this guy who apparently owns the park just put this pic on his twitter saying he is going down to clean up his park.

>follow us
Nice advertising, shill. Against the rules.

i'm guessing Chinese Amish

Who else would disown their friend, daughter or sister if this happened to any of them?

I can't stand these people trying to import America's problems into Europe.
Send these BLM fucks to Africa if they like being around black people so much.

Sorry but where is the 'she probably supports migrants' and 'dumb bitch brought it on herself' posts?

Maybe its a bit early but its usually how these threads pan out.

Yes they did. They fucked the world up in WW2 by acting the way they did.

A rapey here, a stabby there, you know the usual things.

>1 vote for 'white'
Why do ledditors come here?

please tell me a white girl didn't get raped

God bless the absolute madman

Shit poll, the only question is whether they were black or Muslim or both

I would remove them from living.

>sweden

if you did that you'd be equally as disgusting and i'd argue you should be deported to some shit african country

I'm just leaving this here...
youtube.com/watch?v=kMHnNF2rqpI

She was probably either non-white or a coal-burning chav, to be fair.

she did. and she liked it.

>monkeys attacking officers

Why are BLM so stupid? What do they gain by making the establishment hate and discriminate against them even more?

Good thing you ever leave the house.

I miss him.

Honestly, though. Who needs all that anger and shit in their lives? It would kill me inside knowing what has happened to them. It's easier to just disown them and get on with your life.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I assume they are like our female skangers, in which case she was fine with the group sex until they started punching and biting her.

That means it's assault. Not rape.

Sociopath? Narcissist?

>'she probably supports migrants' and 'dumb bitch brought it on herself'
Well, every time I see some stats after an election, it turns out that young women overwhelmingly vote for the heartbleeding leftists who are all about "muh refugees", "muh immigrants", "muh one world and one race in peace" and all this bullshit.
So yeah, there is a high chance that this woman indeed did all in her power to bring this upon herself. Happy now?

lmao

I used to live in Bromley now live in Swansea, Bromley was a shit hole and still is

What was the point of Brexit if you can't kick out the mudshits?

I'm the literal opposite of those things.

Why the fuck are there black lives matter protests in the uk?

probably a white chav, they're always in that park

Mentaller

The same reason there are in the US. Niggers.

The Glades is filled with scum I hate it.

What ever makes you happy. You're so great!

Thanks.

Are they asking for it?

Anger is a good thing. You Svens haven't been truly angry in a long time. What will it take to awaken your viking rage?

Soros revenge for brexit.

British chavs aren't like SJWs, they're usually racist.

Been so long since I lived there I had to google what it looked like because I can't remember.

They look like kebab burners

No. Those arses are completely flat which means I respect them too much to bother them in the street and I make a slightly disgusted face if I glance at them by mistake.

>It would kill me inside knowing what has happened to them. It's easier to just disown them and get on with your life.
>I'm not a sociopath
I'm sure that would be so hard for you, and only you. Especially you. Did I say you enough?

You should have teach your daughter not to hang out with Pakis and niggers. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

>ireland
>arse too flat

Wew

I call women that have aex with Muslims "reconstituted waste meat" because they spin on kebab poles.

>strawpoll.me/10792270
>white

lol, we whites dont participate in terror attacks.

The new age ones are, it's a right shame.

Tomorrow dozens of poles will be beaten in revenge

Why don't they just open fire?
Send in the National Guard, open fire on the (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Protesters)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Would give them legitimacy

>What race do you think the rapists were, Sup Forums?
nigger or mudslime obviously
the real question is what race was the victim

more?

niggers will nig wherever they are

>Why don't they just open fire?
It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I've never seen your cops do that for the record.

yep. we just take it until we break then genocide them all.

Because they get stopped & searched ore frequently than white people. That's literally the only leg they have to stand on.

And they commit ridiculously high rates of crime hence why they get searched more. For fuck sake, they should be apologizing to us, fucking subhumans.

What would you do then? Keep in mind that the perpetrators are never punished for their crimes and the cops never even tell you what the perpetrator's names are. Would you just comfort the victim and pretend like everything is okay or would you bribe or threaten the cops so you can get a name and carry out your revenge? Yeah, that would end well. I'm telling you it's easier to just cut them off. Not that I would ever do that but I would probably think in my mind that it would be the best option.

I would pose up, and find them. Then the police would find them later in a shallow grave.

That's a concept they will never understand, be it here in the UK or the US.

Dindu nuffink.

Yes but how would you find them? You have to bribe the cops to get their names first, so they already know that you're the number one suspect. I'm telling you it's best to just cut them out of your life and then plug off your emotions.

Your police don't help with vigilante revenge attacks? Lol no wonder they are so rowdy in your country.

Of course they don't

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36846314

>The Home Office has settled a case with a black woman for £2,000 after she alleged an immigration officer at Belfast City Airport stopped her because she "looked foreign".

They were just doing their job kek now she has free gibs me dats

>be white girl
>go to the raping zone
>get raped

what is the problem?

ha what a piece of shit who should be immediately thrown out in the ocean in a dingy to fuck off right now

Just start axing migrants one by one and hope you get the right perp

Need to direct your anger in a more productive way Sven you dumb cuck

D E S I G N A T E D

RAPING

I thought you bongs banned guns, how are you still killing your negroes?

Z O N E
O
N
E

>BLM in the UcucK

When wass the last time a nigger was even killed by Police in Greed Shitstain?

With love and state handouts.

It's not going well.

With all the garbage and black people hanging around, Hyde Park looks like a third-world shithole.

"""""""YOUTHS"""""""

It's mostly whites protesting on their behalf.

tanned british

London stabbing, they're from faraway towns
Now war is declared and battle come down
London stabbing, for the police world
Get into your cucksheds, you boys and girls
London calling, now don't look to us
We dindu nuffin, you can beliebs us
London stabbing, see we ain't got no guns
Leave the ring of pedos they aint harmed nuffin son

The cuck age is coming, allah zooming in
Meltdown expected, put yer guns in that bin
Engines stop running, but I have no fear
'Cause London is raping, and I, I live by the mosque

Last week some mudslime croaked in a cell.

We've killed something like 140 since 1990.

They should. For some minor crimes, ciminals are basically immune to prosecution. That's when it's appropriate for the police to beat the shit out of them.

R A P I N G

This.

>let's sack our city and stab our policemen to protest about the domestic policy of America

>strawpoll.me/10792270
You should have split black or muslim, you degenerate. I wouldn't put it past blacks but paki's are everywhere in Bromly and gang rape is their kind of thing.

P A R K S

We know. What the fuck do you think fascism is for and why do you think this is a fascist board?

>90% fat bitches and nu male cucks

Truly the bulls greatest allies.

Police are urging people not to attend unlicensed events after clashes between officers and hundreds of youths at three separate London locations in which members of the public and officers were stabbed and a supermarket was looted.

Police are investigating the disturbances on Tuesday at a party in Hyde Park, an unlicensed music event at a Hackney council estate and a water fight in Burgess Park, south London, on the hottest day of the year. All three unlicensed events were promoted on social media.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/20/met-condems-unacceptable-disorder-at-hyde-park-water-fight

>Greed Shitstain
Wow, that doesn't even come close to Great britain, here are some viable alternatives.

>Great Shittain
>The United Kuckdom
>Bongland
>The Islamic caliphate of Great Shittain

men have always sexually harassed women so no need to look deeper into who did this.

t.liberal media

Why are your police such faggots then? Usually police are very lower class themselves which makes them resistant to liberalism.

It's not rape if a Muslim man is having a sexual emergency