What happens if you mention "the war" around Germans?

What happens if you mention "the war" around Germans?

The go and search refugee status somewhere else

Wacht auf!

We get PTSD flashbacks about barrel bombs

"do it without Italy next time"

You get fined.

Pfffttt then you would've been stomped even faster

we give away free sorry giftcards to everyone nearby

actually they would join us in the end

there are no more germans, only slavic rape babies and illegal immigrants

As an Algerian living in Germany, most potatoes I spoke with are feeling ashamed and try to spout some gibberish about how they have nothing to do with it. The German cant learn, he is a vile creature feasting on misery and opression. I am ashamed that I have to live here.

go back to france

No human who thinks highly of himself would live in France. And by the way Hans you arent any better. I suggest that we round all Germans (your sister can stay) up and send them to Dresden so that atleast most of this land can get cultured

>algerian culture

Stay there, rat.

thats pretty rich coming from a country thats debating if there even is such thing as a German culture. German men a fragile beings afraid of speaking up. You are pathetic cowards and you know it - and dont get me started on your women. Suck it up Hans, atleast we would bring some dignity back in this land

French people are the Indians of Europe

>Algie talking down to anyone

there was an algerian in my scout camp who wanted to dry a jacket by throwing it in the fireplace. Burned himself in the process.
classic North Africans

What are you talking about. With the blockades and fucking Russia in the way? Zero chance you could help eachother.

You felt good in this moment right? Must have been a pretty big relief to not be the laughing stock for the first time ever. I would share an anecdote of a German acting like an idiot but theres so much to choose from...
By the way, its always fun to see how Germans behave when you harass them as Germans. Their reaction is priceless. Its like they cant decide if they should feel ashamed or get angry. Most choose the first emotion.

you are a real tough guy huh?

And youre a pussy like every German I met

you wanna hear something?

you will always be a pathetic nobody who listens to experimental rap while smoking x with his low iq buddies.
And I?
I'm rich and enjoying life, and you aren't. You may beat me or mug me or some shit but it will never change the fact that you are literal meaningless scum with an almost pitiful life.
now ain't that something to laugh about?

moruQ morgen Einzelkampf 19 Uhr Moritzplatz

They take it pretty personally.

why so ungrateful?

Everytime some foreign fuck brought up the topic and I said "I don't give a fuck" they got really triggered.
why? what do you expect me to do?

thank god

all diaspora here act like that.
Kinda like low class blacks in the US

East Germans were more Slavic than Russians