New movie

What do you guys think about this? have you seen the trailer? some people think its gonna be great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV5lzRHrGeg
youtu.be/Ngf6hMWSmFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody thinks it's going to be great, I might give it a pity watch just for (you) shill

Watson is extremely bland. Boyega is ok at best.
And I doubt based Tom will be able to carry this film.

also
>lold white man is evil
>le stronk womyn and negro are the good guys

I wonder if they'll stay true to the book in the end she betrays boyega and accepts the world as is

>emma watson
No thanks. She can't act for shit

It's been done already, pic related, and that movie was much better but that's not really saying a whole hell of a lot.

I wonder how bad her American accent is in this one. I might watch for the cringe

Trailer looks like dogshit spoiling the whole story and giving me 0 interest to go see this movie.

Probably not.

It doesn't come out for like another 1.5 years I think but I'm excited for the next Von Trier movie. Apparently about some depraved serial killer so you can expect it to be pretty jarring and subversive.

No idea if it'll be good because his movies are so divisive and hit or miss, but he is usually semi-experimental and has great cinematography.

>What can i say. I understand Hitler?
>BANNED from Cannes
What a fucking hero.

Why is Tom Hanks suddenly pumping out B movies starring himself and attractive younger women?

I watched that and didn't even notice it was bunnyfu.

Man that movie was forgettable

good question

youtube.com/watch?v=qV5lzRHrGeg

Is the dawn of Emma kino?

youtu.be/Ngf6hMWSmFA
Because he sold his soul for Sony

Dear lord

EMMA WATSON IS SHIT, BEAUTY AND THE BEST MADE MONEY DESPITE HER NOT BECAUSE OF HER

TOM HANKS FUCKED UP SIGNING ON TO THIS

the author of this book also wrote Hologram for the King with Tom Hanks. It was shit so I expect this will also be shit.

>some people think its gonna be great
Well it does have emma

Jesus christ I hope not. I'll just quit kino altogether desu.

He's at the stage of his career where he stops giving a shit and just signs on for projects out of ridiculous random reasons.

>pic related

Why does he wear the gloves?

Its rated PG-13 for some sexual situations. So her and Boyega will probably fuck in it.

>I.. I.. If I keep saying it m.. maybe it'll become tr.. true... ;___;

Pathetic.

>Her and Boyega's "American" accent

lol