Balkans are brown

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttIuIQ0LhMc

Just skim through this video. This is Sarajevo, Bosnia.
Most people look like ordinary Europeans.
Where the fuck does this meme that Balkans are not "white" come from?
Some people are swarthy sure but most look like ordinary Europeans. Do these people look Arab or Asian to you?
I mean I don't give a fuck about muh whiteness, it's just that these memes are dumb.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans#Name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump faggots

>anyone
>white

>Balkans are brown
We sure are. Why the fuck would anyone want to be white?

this
im not brown but im not white either

Mia Khalifa Bosne

you're just darker than northerners, deal with it

Us Northern Bosancuge are the whitest believe me

Left is old man

Its meme that wants to say that some are muslims.
Obvioulsy people that made that meme have never been to europe.

but that's my point that's fucking cherry-picking (and tan)
most people here look like average Europeans
I mean I get it our culture is more similar to Arabs so they don't like us but don't go against fucking common sense and claim it's genetics or some shit, that we're somehow genetically different from other Europeans

Only the hair tho. Not the skin.
Dont talk out of your asshole. Go there and look.

never argued that
but we aren't darker than French or Italians, or Hungarians, let alone Spaniards

as long as you exclude tanned germans and the like your skins are darker on average too

could you please provide me with some palette that shows which skin colors are white and which are not white?

Why do you care what Sup Forums thinks?
When they read anti migrant news from here they cheer, because we're not cucks.
At any other time you're just a shit tier slav or a turk rape baby to them.

you can be darker than northerners and still be white, it's not binary

that's my point
I really don't I'm just inviting these idiots to explain their reasoning

Most bosnians are white and alot of them with blondish hair. Herzegovina and south Croatia have darker hair, lik Montenegro, and are taller. Serbs are most likely to come brown although they aint eiher.

I'd fuck you're dad.

its not binary if you arent white, all the mud mixes together, but it is binary in the sense that there are pure whites and then there are the rest, its a clear divide and rightfully so

if you dont have light eyes you arent pure white

bravo

My uncle & his cousin

Sven du skrämmer mig.

Inb4 shitposting Bosanac I am serious what happened to Serbs that used to have this type of look?

I just don't see them anymore

maybe they got mixed out of existence by emigration from Bosnia and Montenegro

>Romania
>Balkans

A good portion of the Turkish population could be considered white. It's not like the genetics of Anatolia changed over night when the first Turks conquered. There weren't enough of them.

Most of the Serbs I come across from Serbia look like the main singer from EKV.

I got a Bosnian Serb friend from Prijedor and he does not have this type of look to him.

Why is this region even called Balkans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans#Name

Go back to Haemus

They look like fake tan Geordie slappers m8

It's just Nordiphiles and their bullshit.

Albania reporting in.
Most of the people from the countryside look too tanned because they work in the fields all day, especially in the summer.
The white ones you find them in the city.
I believe (inb4 heavy memeing) that we are white overall. I've lived in Greece as well and you find a similar mixture usually.

senpai dont even bother.
There is no hope

Jel ovo neki mongolski casnik u Crvenoj Armiji?

romania and moldova are not in the balkans you illiterate islamist monkey.

You do realize that blonde hair and blue eyes have been spread mainly by the original Indo-European people,mainly the ones of the R1 branch.That also means that you Finns don't have any right to speak of whiteness,considering that you'e inherited it mainly through rape.

-

Only shitskins are insecure about their "whiteness" and have to justify to other random people on a Mongolian knitting url

One drop rule no longer valid yank?

you don't have to worry about whiteness, tyrone.

Not insecure,just dumbfounded by the belief that we're darker than the French,Portuguese,Spanish and the Italians.We're swarthier,sure,but not darker.

Whats the difference? aren't dark and Swarthy the same thing?

Not true, south Europeans and Balkanites have darker skin than northerners on average.

That's retarded. My grandpa is a blue eyed man who used to have blonde hair. He is pale as fuck during winter but looks brown in summer due to being on a sun a lot.

Fuck,I meant hairy.

True,but there is a difference in having slightly darker skin and being called a shitskinned nigger spawn.

Well, this says Bosnia is over 60% shitskin in places.

> that pic
Jesus what the fuck is going on with Australia. This is just for the native population right?

Farmers who've toiled the fields in summer,we've had too many of them in that period.

Skin colour was not measured in exposed places, dummy.

You think Croats didn't mostly consist of peasants? Yet they have 30-40% shitskins.

There's a pretty major divide in both genetics and aesthetics in Croatia. In Slavonija, people are fairly light-skinned, like an average European, while in Dalmacija they're much darker like . And it's not the tan - you can easily spot people from Dalmacija even when they've spent their entire lives in Zagreb or wherever.

Sure. My point was that more to the North you go, fewer (native) shitskins there are. Slovenia is roughly 20% shitskin for example.

I have data for Dalmatia too, wait.

I can't find it.
But as you pointed out, fewer Croatians in Slavonia have dark skin (31,2%) than the average in Croatia (38,1%).

You're right,I haven't seen the names of my cities in the statistics.

>Perspektiva
>Radio Free Europe

Literally CIA/ George Soros funded, leftist, bratsvo jedinstvo, war was nobody's fault, LGBTQ, we are all the same, propaganda. Why are you even still alive, you Tito loving piece of shit?