Is anime destroying young white men

Is anime destroying young white men

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
pastebin.com/azdmeyRH
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1AioRLQyY4
youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just the excess white males. The normal historical state is like 10 women to one man ratio

>Believing that old /R9k/ meme

Anime was a mistake.

> knowing about /R9k/ memes.

Moe anime is destroying white men tbqh.

I don't see anything wrong with typical shonen stuff like dragon ball.

>gamegrumps shirt

He's not even a real weeb, just a dweeb.

no. the jews fear the animu

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

What else am I supposed to use to escape from my miserable life?

this 2bh.

>young white men
This shit is destroying young man of all races.

Make your life not miserable

By watching anime.

>men
these people aren't men, so no, anime is not destroying young white men.

But that's what anime does.

No. It's making us better.

unless you are the fucking nick vujidic or something, I don't see how your life could be considered miserable.

women are destroying the white man

Anime is only a sanctuary, a safe-haven in the world of degeneracy

>inb4 anime is degenerate
Reality is more degenerate than fantasy plebs, look at the world and tell me it isn't fucked up

There has never been a generation with so much technological ramifications before. We are the generation experiencing most of these things for the first time, so there really is no par for degeneracy. Doing anything in moderation won't ruin anything aka don't be a weeb that stays at home, stay fit, get a job, talk to girls

But hiding in delusion and fear is much more degenerate.

i wrote this like an autist a couple of weeks ago
pastebin.com/azdmeyRH

The ones 'destroyed' by anime were never worth saving to begin with.

YES! Look around, man!

>women are destroying the white man

Yes. They are. But almost nobody wants to admit this.

>there are people unironically defending these cartoons for children and even watch them
you're just a bunch of degenerates, aren't you?

t. Dr. Strangelove

2D women would never manipulate me, take my money, be cold and distant, divorce me and take more of my stuff, make me pay child support without ever seeing the kid and kick me out of my own house.

daily reminder that 4chans mascott is a green haired loli.

The only thing that anime is ruining is Japan.

DIgibro was a mistake.

No, it brought me to higher level of existence. I have learned 2D will never abandon me.

This image is too real

it is destroying the ones who seriously neglect education and work because of it

>pic
I know this feel.

Try going outside and not being an autist

But anime is redpilled, zura.

tried, overrated

Anime is one of those things preventing me from killing myself desu
>Calculate physics and maths
>get frustrated and need relief stress
>watch anime
after that
>feelshöpöman.jpg

No, anime is one of the reasons you're thinking of killing yourself.

>The normal historical state is like 10 women to one man ratio
what is the current ratio?
i read somewhere that during transition from stone age to farming the ratio was 7 women to one man.

better than when I was just angry about politics all the time. now I watch animes with all girl casts, subtle lesbian undertones, and literally zero plot. nothing bad ever happens because nothing happens at all. I love it.

>Digibro
>Makes thousands by watching anime
I'd say anime is pretty based

true
ever since I truly discovered Sup Forums
PERKELE HELVETTI
HALUUN POIS TÄÄLTÄ
well maybe not know but soon enough

Manga > Anime

this

this desu

r9k? It's supported quite well by genetic analysis.

Is Danzou Sup Forums incarnate?

yep

By improving your life.

Sweden is destroying the white man.

Anime has improved my life though. Anime gave me the courage to start talking to girls, and to cook and work out.

Anime protags made me feel like I could do anything if I tried, and I've been improving as a person desu.

This, make my master thesis in engineering, like a neet stay in my parents house working all day, I finish my work late at midnight exhausted in front of my laptop, I watch some anime relax, relieve and clear my mind, go to bed and fall asleep at 5 am.

In this period I watch Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama.

My life improves when I watch anime

HIBIKE!

Sad because you fags associate memes with how women really are

>not exclusively reading manga by oilman
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1AioRLQyY4

Anime is pretty Politically Incorrect.

So no.

I don't like oily niggers, thank you

Not really, however 95% of anime is pure trash. I don't understand how people can watch this fan service kawaii bullshit.

>tfw when anime got me into being a Reactionary

Anime use to be animation for mature adults unlike cartoon in the west, now most of it is 100 percent pandering to neckbeard weebs

>100 percent pandering to neckbeard weebs
Yeah, thats why i wrote 'fan service kawaii bullshit'. Best stuff was made pre 00, it so hard to find good anime right now, so i just rewatch stuff i love.

>Doing anything in moderation won't ruin anything aka don't be a weeb that stays at home, stay fit, get a job, talk to girls
This. Entertainment by itself is not degenerate. Entertainment taking over your life until you're no longer contributing to society (let alone breeding) without staying within moderation is what is degenerate.
Pretty much anything out of moderation is degenerate. I'm tired of the "entertainment is degenerate" meme. The surrender of oneself completely to the unlimited hedonism of entertainment is true degeneracy.

He's not even white if you ask me.

Anime is Japaryan. NSDAP were weebs.

The Japaryan people honor the eternal alliance.

>Nice Cuck Truck attack happens
>shitpost angrily about muslims and the french for 2 hours
>watch Yuru Yuri until 3:00AM
This is my life

>what is the current ratio?

for men who get laid without being sued?

it's more like 50 women to each man

How do you enjoy anime? I just don't get it. It's hyper feminine, oozing with nip culture, the girls act downright stupid.

What the fuck? How is this a thing?

In what kind of a mindstate would you have to be to get into this shit? I've jerked off to hentai, but moe anime is something completely different.

Not just women, basically meme= ultimate, undisputable truth. But why are you surprised? You know where you are

It's literally all my house mate does, he cancels every plan so he can watch anime

>watching cartoons made for children and homos
>redpilled
you can only choose one of those and you know that very well

He's watching it right now, no shit

You know damn good and well that a show where 75% of the cast are busty high school girls who have an unnaturally hard time keeping their clothes on is made for neither homos nor children

slap him and turn it off

>Decoding
lel like it was so very abstruse to begin with

t. woman

No, tobirama is.

Hipsters and weebs are stuck in a bad spot.

White culture is nerdy and uncool. Hipsterdom and weebdom isn't cool either, but at least it isn't nerdy.

There's just not a lot of options for white guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

>he fell for the "cartoons are for children" meme

only the ones that deserve it. so it's actually a good thing

They won't do anything else either

Close to one on one

it's destroying my dick

Don't forget that "nerd culture" got fucked by SJWS and women

While you are right, you have to agree with me that guys who regularly watch anime, are basically children in their minds and they don`t look very hetero to me.
They might be attracted to women, but anime completely fucks their courage to even talk to them.
Go to an anime convention and tell me how many people there are that could be considered "real men".

I think she's my favorite character of all time now that I think about it.

>being a literal manchild and watching kids' cartoons

My brother from another land!

Many people's first redpills are from anime.

I get that literally every form of entertainment is degenerate but atleast animes don't use stories appropriated by Hollywood rehashed over and over to push rhetoric

Posting anime kino

>Cartoons made for kids and homos
That would be any non anime cartoon m8

His desire to find some rhyme or reason for Sup Forums images is hilarious and a bit sad

no

Someone needs to send him a Lain with a trump hat

Anime fans get laid more than Sup Forums so I dunno

>playing with Flandre
NOPE