Wtf was his problem?

Wtf was his problem?

>black
>muslim
>in prison

He was actually pretty red pilled for a muslim nigger.

he liked power too much

What the hell are u talking about ? He was a great character him and that nigger with the hat

closet homo

>He was a great character
That doesn't mean he didn't have a fucking problem. Also, I was hoping to just get a general Oz thread going. I'm rewatching it for the first time since it's og run.

Reminds me of that one Chick Tract.

>AGING PILLS

> it's a macmanus believes in an inmate only for it to blow up in his face episode.

Which inmate was the most Sup Forumslike?

Was it the French guy who shot up the place?

Beecher

High blood pressure.

What the FUCK were they thinking with that shit? Even if we ignore the Stargate-tier-sci-fi ridiculousness of having a pill that ages you, why the fuck would anyone, the characters OR the people writing the show, think that would work as a substitute for putting people in prison?!

>Oh you tossed Tyrion Lannister off a roof? That's twenty years off your life! Now off you go, be a good boy.

cyril

Jealous of beecher getting all that keller ass

It was all their fault

They couldn't keep inmates from getting raped or keep peace for 2 seconds

They should have all been fired including macmanus he was literally killing inmates with his incompetence

Schillinger

>that scene where an even bigger guy rapes Schillinger's man and after cumming hits him a few times in the ribs

not gay but that was hot

Sup Forums was the aging pills

Nation of islam are

In just getting to that story line. I didn't realize how bad a lot of these plots were. I watched this show during its original run when I was way too young (like 11 or 12). I stopped watching after the season finale where Oz blew up and they came back the next season like nothing happened. I kind of always wanted to see how it ended though.

Would you take the aging pill, Sup Forums?

Schillinger is Sup Forums
Kareem Said was Sup Forums because he BLACKED a blonde-haired white girl

>only ``good'' character is a black muslim
good job hbo

Donkey pissed in his bath