*ruins your club*

*ruins your club*

i would lick her anus tbqhphamalamalam

That's not mou

first mourinho was the problem, then emenalo, now its her? just admit, your corrupted russian sugar daddy is being out spent by arabs and american jews. it's over.

She can ruin my *club* anytime if you know what i'm saying

*curses your club*

never was mourinho. It was emenalo, now its her. Or is there a reason that every single manager since we signed shevchenko has been livid about the transfer policy

Never was Emenalo, he has a great eye for talent.

Chelsea's problem now is they still want world class players for 30-40 million and that's just not possible in the market now, them constantly selling players without replacements has also left their squad pretty shallow depth wise.

Drinkwater is not a player a top 4 team goes for especially for 35 million or whatever the fuck he went for.

Who's the QT that does Chelsea tv?

whose choice was it to sell Lukaku de Bruyne and Salah?

didn't terry say they weren't good enough? not saying it was his choice obv but he claimed there was justification. in hindsight it looks incredibly stupid but maybe you had to be there.

it looked stupid at the time, especially with De Bruyne

he had one poor game (in a 0-0 against Manchester United) and was dumped

sophie?

all i remember from that time period was people being disappointed in kdb. even by the time he came back to the prem pundits were saying 55M was way too much and city were splashing money irresponsibly.

>Mhkitaryan, Aubameang and Özil on one team

Is this the biggest assembly of chokers and flat-track bullies in the history of the EPL?

wow one season without winning the league the league and the club is ruined is it, fucking state of adhd twitter kiddies these days

exactly this

They got no leaders in the team either. Shouldn't be relying on your manager to motivate you at that level.

Was expecting pics and gifs blud

Looks like she has body shop putty and paint on her

I'll unload some body butter on her if you catch my drift

google tiffany rose onlytease

Holy shit my fucking DICK!