At which season should it have ended?

At which season should it have ended?

season 5

Where else could they have really gone beyond stopping Lucifer and the apocalypse?

None, it should keep going but get better ffs. I don't know wtf happened to the writing. The last few seasons have been absolute trash.

What's the point having Crowley if he's Deans fucking suck-buddy?? There's never any real danger anymore, it's the same shit now:

>dean dies
>but he makes a bargain
>next week, sam dies
>makes a bargain

His Mum came back ffs. C'mon.

I keep saying it they need a fucking Zombie apocalypse season and wipe out half the characters. Make it gritty and real instead of a Teen drama with Angels and Vampires.

>Demons use to be a serious threat
>killing a demon with the pistol was a huge deal that has only been done a handful of times in history
>now they just are easily dispatched with angel blades

>God has a sister.

There was never any real danger on the show once you figured out the formula is:
>New characters are almost always completely expendable.
>If some random ultra bad guy can kill people by wiggling his nose, he won't kill Sam or Dean but will instead challenge them to fisticuffs
>All of Sam and Dean's super weapons and tricks fail every other time
>Death is never permanent. Especially not if you're family of one of the main characters.

Why make this thread if you know the answer you are going to get? Are you retarded or did you want "wah wah the show sucks now" circlejerk?

Guess what? Season 13 just got confirmed. I grew up with these brothers and I've been loving the ride since the first episode aired after smallville and spooked the shit outta me as a kid. And only more is coming. Prepare for whining for another yr faggots. Ppl still love this shit

I know. It's gone full retard. The danger element is totally gone through bad writing.

I struggled through that season. What a complete shit-show. God shows up as Chuck ffs I got 3 episodes into the current "British" hunters shit and dropped it... for now. I'll binge watch it after the finale.. as usual.

I fucking hate this show but I can't quit now.

>haha im gonna continue to eat shit AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
O boy you sure showed us user.

>watching season 12 episode 9
>Castiel for some reason can't angel hax Dean and Sam out of some off the records goverment facility with no supernatural protection at all, it's just not on any map
>Deanjerk and Samjerk for being the most powerful guys ever so tacticle and no goverment trained soldiers can properly take them on and they dispatch them with ease because of plot armor
>More brittish men of letters, have satellites and whatnot
>Another deal with a reaper or some shit
>Castiel failed hunting a single vampire on his own because he could not find it
>more soap opera

I want the soap opera to end

I wish it would end with the world ending and Sam and Dean burning in Hell.

Fin

>HA HA when I ridicule them this much me e-peen grows this much larger in the eyes of everyone and I'm not totally letting it on how much it bothers me deep down and I just have to say things about it because that way it shows that it really does not bother me that they dislike what I like!

Is this shit still going? I stopped watching it in 2011-12. I can't even imagine how retarded the plot is now.

>the jawbone of a donkey
> "the most dangerous weapon on the planet."
ayy

>Crowley is the king of hell and of demons
>Sam and Dean supposedly hate demons more than any other monster due to both parents being killed by a demon
>Crowley has regularly committed horrific atrocities and done horrible things to Sam and Dean
>Now they're all buddy-buddy and help eachother out while Crowley gets manipulated by his mommy

I haven't watched the show since I dropped it mid-season 9. Has anything happened?

before it started

Who /TeamDean/ here?

Chuck is god, god has a sister who's a pissy bitch becaue brtoher does not notice, Metatron was a good guy after alls, Lucifer is throwing temper tantrums because daddy notnoticing him, Crowley is now best buds with Sam and Dean, until plot calls for him to go "Oh right, king of hell, I'm evil again", Castiel is useless and most of the time the writers seem to forget he's an angel, and we have a british secret hunter society doing stuff because reasons, which is prety much 2 actors with a brittish accent being bongs in suit, Mom got brought back to life and it makes 0 difference to anything, and there's no real plot anymore, it's just days of our lives with sam and dean

Should have ended when Eric Kripke intended it to end at season 5.

Does Castial breaking bad and obliterating Raphael with a snap of his fingers happen before season 5? If not, I remember enjoying that season.

But the opening title card that used those angel wings burning up is easily my favourite out of all of them. So probably that season, just for that. Unrelated MotW episodes are still pretty quality.

kek, he really pegged you guys there didn't he?

There was a dramatic decline in the quality of this show after they introduced the angels and all the religious shit, castiel is a good character but it brought with it too many unanswered questions and went full retard
Season 1 and 2 are the cosiest

>kek, i really pegged you guys there didn't i?
fixed that for you

This. It should have ended with yellow eyed demon.

Season 4 is a mess and 5 is a clusterfuck. Supernatural was at its best in the early, gritty seasons where they had to deal with real problems and often got their shit pushed in.

>angels area overwhelming powerfull
>demons run away like bitches
>killing an angel is almost impossible without an angel blade
>now they are just walking jokes who fist fight demons and vampires and get killed easily

thanks, glad i gave up on this show

i wish i could rewatch the first 3 seasons, but i watched them too often and know everything after a couple of seconds...