mods deleting dumb frogposters when

mods are frogposters

So ja, madarchod.

because it truthfully had nothing to do with int i forgot to add "1. cunt"
you subhuman paki

back to r*ddit with you

reddit is a trash site, id wager 90% of polfags are redditors too

What do you think of Knajjd?

Ganda marwa le chutiye. Why can't you get a Chinese girlfriend or something and stop whining.
Well, you're no different from them if you think you are inferior because of your race.

Bhenchod

Definition of troll or mentalcel.

He is fucking 14, has an angelic face, and since he is 14 he is surely going to grow taller than what he currently is. Fucking look at his face he is actually an 8+/10 tons of girls dig his look.

LOL
Chinese girls see indians are complete subhumans you don't understand. Chinese girls only go for white guys or fellow chinese.

That's just not true.

Hahaha Chinese girls all want white cock. Nobody wants south asians.

It's true. South asians are lower than even niggers here its over for pakis/indians/bengalis unless you look middle eastern or white.

He's 5'2 and 20 years old, seriously it's so fucking over. At that height, even Asian womyn starts mogging him hard. Also he's NT so it's definitely only his height that is the problem.

He is 14 years old. I can post his birth certificate.

He's 5'2 but again, 14/15 yeas old. He will grow. He has a prettyboy face, if I had this face/look I wouldn't even be on 4hcan ffs.

How would you know? I live in fucking Markham which is majority Chinese and south asian but have never seen an Indian Chinese couple my whole life. Even the extremely rare Indian male white female is more common.

here

he fucking mogs the entire incel subreddit (rest in peace fuck cucktears) and the current incel discord hard

But they don't view us as subhuman. I've spoken to East Asians, Arabs and Filipinos, they don't seem disgusted like Whites do. I'm not talking about dating.

They don't express it.

I once went to a chinese friends house and after we left my chinese friend told me his parents were shit talking me soo much.

Asians simply dont like indians/pakis.

filipinos are also subhuman so we get along fine... arabs view us as racially inferior but otherwise we are fine.

this photo has been edited lol, he is a troll, the guy of the pics is a unknown model

nope its literally him

he's the definition of mentalcel

Dude, I've lived life so long, so well, I'm having to struggle with all this calculus and linear algebra White kids aren't forced to do, there's no way I can not be human. All this Sup Forumstards know so much shit about India, Indians drink cow piss, Indians shit in the streets, but can they name even two cities in India? I know about the geography of their countries.

high quality photos and perfect english, he has rich parents then

>calc and linear algebra
>struggle
are you a fucking brainlet? you probably are since indians naturally arent smart and they just learn off rote memorization

and yes people in america/canada learn that shit in grade 12 and in 1st year uni, you aren't special in that regard at all

If you were given the option of being a middle class white male you would take it. No questions asked.

yes his parents are probably rich, hes from turkey btw

mentalcel piece of shit if i were him id be slaying