Warriors sign the ONE guy who can possibly give Steph Curry a career and life threatening injury...

>Warriors sign the ONE guy who can possibly give Steph Curry a career and life threatening injury, so Steph is now destined to have a long and healthy career without Zaza playing for the opposition

Based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He better not show his face in Oklahoma. We have a surprise waiting for him and his children

This isn’t a fucking game. This is real life.

yeah I'm sure you inbred hicks are a real threat to a 7 foot slav

We’ll just go for his kids

You think he’s invited in Texas either where everyone has a gun? You know how many dirty Slavs died in WW2 from a weak Germany? American hicks are stronger

Just saying he’s going to need security

You think Zaza could handle a hood nigga who had a much harder life than he did?

slavs a meme. only scary ones are chechens

poor zaza getting witchhunted by the black nba community

He did that shit on fucking purpose. He’s a dirty piece of shit. Just wait. Karma is coming, and it’s not only his basketball career.

>hood nigga
>Oklahoma
>having a harder life than growing up in 90s in ex-USSR

You think growing up in Georgia is harder than growing up a poor black person in America or growing up in tornado country?

Fucking idiot

there was actually a civil war there in the 90s, maybe you should read a book tyrone or google before you post some crap.
>tornado country lmao

That still does not compare to how bad the average black American has it in the USA you fucking idiot

are you really telling me someone growing up in war has it better than your average black american?

just wow

Let’s see Zaza walk into the hood and let’s see what happens to his barbarian looking ass.

He think he’s hot shit because he got a stacked team and niggas all around him. Let’s see him in a back alley. I wanna see it.

rather than make up these fantasy scenarios you should get some history lessons my man. theres more to the world than your shithole.

>acting as if a defenders in notouchball actually deal out injuries

based zazGOD

>his country was Russia’s bitch for 200 years

LMAO. How does it feel to know the most well known Georgian of all time is a dirty basketball player?

We’ll know how tough Zaza is once someone from NBA twitter actually acts out their threats against him and his family

Let’s see how tough he is once he is in a coffin

I don't think Georgians are Slavs

>the most well known Georgian of all time is a dirty basketball player
Umm...

I work for OKC medical services and we’re planning not to treat any warrior players if they get injured here

They’re on their own

imagine being this retarded

>most well known Georgian of all time
LMAO

Zaza ate his childhood pets during the civil war, he's not afraid of some toxic ass niggas from ghetto.

You know why KD left? because russ is so toxic.

>retards replying the amerishart LARPer

Not a fan of zaza but your butt-blastedness and imaginary hypothetical bashing-up scenarios reek of cuckoldry

>mfw zaza "fell" on Westbrook

>we'll

you'll sit behind your computer and jack off you dumb faggot larper shut up

larp or not, threatening a man's children on any kind of public forum is pretty serious

watch the little rat delete his posts now

kek
9/10 LARP

can't tell if shitty larp or genuinely retarded nigger

shitty larp because i was the first one to do it in gamethreads
bitch ass copied me

fwiw csi reddit has conclusively proved by forensic analysis that zaza's fall was accidental and there was no malice intended

dpoy

He seems to handle Westbrook pretty well. He's a fucking slav. He most likely had a shittier upbringing than most American blacks.

>Georgian
>Slav

>the most well known Georgian of all time is a dirty basketball player

What position would Josef Stalin play on the court?

The only reason this team has any kind of success is because they drafted star players and had top 10 picks locked up from years of being purposefully bad. The second Westbrook leaves is the second the NBA realizes how fucking stupid leaving Seattle for Oklahoma City was in the first place.

Shooting Guard

>the most well known Georgian of all time
El goblino's cabeza... es vacia...

wasn't he a late second round draft pick for the Spurs in the 2000s?

>>for his kids
This better be a bad joke or whole Georgia gonna get your black ass(es) impaled.
This is real life boyo :)

>this thread
Let me guess, some amerifat went full retard again. Am i right?

Just watched Stephen Jackson and Shannon Sharpe literally calling for violence against zaza on a nationally televised show. Let's be real, this wouldn't be acceptable if he wasn't Georgian right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Based zaza triggering americucks left and right

Well, at least Georgians are a very nonviolent people who won't retaliate against Jackson for literally calling for violence against one of their most beloved sons.

holy shit what was in those deleted posts lol

Are they Aryans?

Eurasian is a designation I hear a lot but if we're being honest most people can't tell a slav and a georgian apart anyway

A bunch of retarded shit about how niggas from the American ghettos have it harder than a guy from a satellite nation of the crumbling Soviet Empire.

> Popovich wins rings for years by having his goons intentionally injure star players
> Zaza injures kawhi (accidentally) in the same way that Bowen used to try to injure everyone
> Pop flips his shit and cries to the media

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Aryans were from Eurasia. Light skinned pashtun and Armenian people are other genetic traces of the ancient nomadic people from the steppes of Eurasia.

Stephen Curry probably had a tougher childhood than Zaza.

I'm sure he went through a lot but being black in America is just a lot harder.

LMAO

Georgians are actually used to Centuries of brutal hardship without anyone to help them or give them sympathy and therefore don't play the victim card like some ((((((other))))) people.

This, people who've grown up in the middle of civil war may not have had it easy, but they sure as hell had it easier than the kids growing up in the hood, having to be afraid of the police catching them selling crack on the streets, just so they can bring food to the table

>Food on the table
Wtf. We have food stamps for that. They sell crack to buy sneakers, ps4s, and Madden. Curry's dad was also a former NBA player soooo

i hope this is b8 but being how retarded swedes are, i just don't know

We both are white people living in huge welfare states, we simply can't even fathom the poverty that Stephen Curry went through.
I'm trying to put it into words but I simply can't.How do I even imagine having to rob convenience stores for cough syrup just so your mother is able to make it to the next day and not suffer from pneumonia.

Bro, you clearly have no idea what I'm talkin' about, so just be quiet with your ignorance.

Man, it's a whole different world out there on the streets. I hope these slavs can realise that they ain't the biggest and baddest guys on the court, but that almost everyone around you has been through more than your nation, no matter if you've had some "civil war". America is a constant civil war bro, civil war between races.

Some next level b8 posting from the land of Black Pete and Scandi Ireland.

then i guess they are then, yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0
these are georgian ladies for reference

>but if we're being honest most people can't tell a slav and a georgian apart anyway
lmao this thread
just look at the OP pic, does he look like a russian person to you? and i mean ethnic russian, not tatar or jew.

no, he doesn't, that doesn't change the fact that most NBA viewers are ignorant of the difference is all im saying

Why is it so hard for Americans to pronounce "Zaza"?

ah, ok then.