APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE.

Canada is all inclusive.
The Peoplekind dance says it all.

Canada won more medals than most countries that have 9 times more population than it. Like the neighbours down south

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/25/justin-trudeau-forced-to-backtrack-on-open-invitation-to-refugees
i.4cdn.org/sp/1519414879910.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lost to germany at the only "sport" they care about besides being fat at tim horton's

Based Afro-Canadian and Chinese-Canadian athletes bringing home the gold medals

>get humilated by Germany at home in the only sport they care about

>the only country in the world who takes furpuck seriously is cucknada
>still lost to germany
LMAO

>7-1

>being this buttblasted
When was the last time Cucknada won the NHL anyway? We won the WC twice on that period. Stay mad, get better.

Every single year since the majority of every team is Canadian? Its not like players get to play for their hometown teams

>Canadian loss
Close game
Not on home ice
Roughly a C or D team

>7-1
Utter humiliation
Had home field advantage
Was pretty well your A team

Nice try favela monkey

>Every single year since the majority of every team is Canadian?

That damage control

>seething
you know that your medals don't mean shit to you if you lose in hockey

Someone please post the between the legs into the fifth hole goal webm

*DABS*

>Peoplekind

I feel bad for Trudeau because I made basically this same joke like a year ago when I sarcastically corrected a girl who told me it'd be cool to be a "hitwoman" by saying "err, I think you mean hitperson".

I don't know, maybe we're not so different, he and I...

Got you, sempai

Can some posters from Canada tell me how is this "man" viewed by people in your country?
Everything I see of him makes me think he is just a pandering goof. How did he get elected? Women voters or what?

viewed badly by anyone who isnt a crazy sjw. he mostly got elected because our because previous PM was there for 10 years no one wanted him anymore

lmao that was embarrassing

He was basically voted in to vote Stephen Harper out, who was an unlikable robot. Justin can be a bit cringe at times, but he's a fairly transparent leader who is a nice face for Canada. Most of my conservative prairie-fairing relatives absolutely hate his guts.

Canada is doing better than ever before, so I don't really know what more people want. To run a country and still be universally liked I think you have to be somewhat of a demi-god.

Women love Justin Trudeau because they think he's hot and panders to SJWs.

He is the son of former PM Pierre Elliot Trudeau who dated Hollywood actresses at some point.

His dad was a player with the women.

He got elected on a wave of discontent with the last PM (who was actually a very good leader, one of the best in a modern Western """""democracy"""") and because he was young, hip, and knew how to use social media.

He's not doing a terrible job even though he acts like a retarded SJW in his PR, his administration is actually very centrist with their policies. He'll probably be re-elected because his opponents are a generic PC from Saskatchewan who is running a campaign like it's 1980, and a commie Sikh who will never get any votes outside of Toronto and Vancouver.

A lot of people don't realize our PM is basically just a figure head. He doesn't have much real power, it all has to be passed through the house of commons/senate, who does the majority of the real work. Him running around looking like an idiot is bad for Canada's image, but it doesn't really do much real detrimental damage

You're wrong about that. The PM actually has an enormous amount of power in this country, comparatively they even have more power over this country than the US President has over America.

Reminds me of this

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/25/justin-trudeau-forced-to-backtrack-on-open-invitation-to-refugees

>“For someone to successfully seek asylum it’s not about economic migration,” Trudeau told reporters this week. “It’s about vulnerability, exposure to torture or death, or being stateless people. If they are seeking asylum we’ll evaluate them on the basis of what it is to be a refugee or asylum seeker.”

>While he highlighted that Canada remains an open and welcoming society, his message to those crossing into Canada at unmarked locations along the border was pointed: “You will not be at an advantage if you choose to enter Canada irregularly. You must follow the rules and there are many.”

Yeah, because all of the shitstain mexicans started pouring over our border thinking they would get a free ride.
Memes aside, our immigration policy is actually very stringent. We're per capita the most educated country in the world because we only take the best of the best from the rest of the world. The only real issue with our current immigration system is the family reunion shit. We let in a brilliant Pajeet, but then 5 years later he brings over all of his inbred relatives who don't work.

i.4cdn.org/sp/1519414879910.webm

Hey cuck leaf, accept you sucked and be quiet.

Brasil still have 5 WCs and it's again the favourite for the next Wc

>7-1

>only 5 WC
Canada has like 15 Olympic Golds.

>Canada winning the NHL

Thats not how it works

Only direct relatives are counted now. No more bringing the cousins and uncles and aunts over

this guy is the biggest faggot try hard in politics

seriously fuck canada

>Canada has winter year-round
>still barely beat us in medals

Our athletes have to deal with months of the year where there's no snow on the ground.

The conservatives fucked up by allowing the election campaigning to go on longer than 60 days and Trudeau reined everyone in. What I don't understand is how Wynn keeps getting elected. How the fuck?

>Memes aside, our immigration policy is actually very stringent.

lmao imagine actually believing this propaganda.

>have a year to properly form a team that doesn't include NHL players, which are literally the best Canada has to offer
>almost beat a German team with a bunch of D players
Look, the truth hurts, I know, but there's no use in arguing against it

>US has 300 million people
>can't beat a population 10 times smaller in medals or gold
Lol

>implying it doesnt get to 30-40C here every year

>montana and northern states have time when there's no snow
Laffing

>team literally called the """Canadians"""
>haven't won the Cup since 1993

>Zero (0) Gold Medals in Hockey

lmao You failed this olympics buddy.

Still assblasted and lying about D team? How faggot are you guys

Who cares about gold in hockey? Football World Cup is much bigger and more important. Buy you guys are so crap that not even this gold... Maybe we can send some Germans to teach you guys a thing or two

>germans are too stupid to realize that it was actually a D-team hockey team sent by Canada
Not surprised, really

what an absolute fucking embarrassment

if stephen harper was still prime minister, canada would have won the gold

That probably wouldn't be the wisest unless you're planning on sabotaging their actual hoc players to win more golds in which case that would be brilliant.

Refball sucks lad

Still doing excuses? Man, just admit you guys suck and that's it

Only for ppl that can't play