Question for non white. How obvious is it when someone "virtue" talk to you...

Question for non white. How obvious is it when someone "virtue" talk to you? Like when some hypocritical clown engage with you because of your ethnicity moreso than interest in what you have to say. Has it become more prevalent in recent years?

what do you mean
white girls dont even talk to me cus im so hideous/paki/indian looking

what do you mean
white girls dont even talk to me cus im so hideous/chinese/asian looking

what do you mean
white girls dont even talk to me cus im so hideous/mongolian/asian looking

what do you mean
white girls dont even talk to me cus im so hideous/moroccan/arab looking

I don't interact with white people. I had one white friend in elementary school and I have some white coworkers and neighbors but I don't know them at all.

what do you mean
wh*te girls love talking to me because I'm so BLACK/MED/bULL looking

what do you mean
I don't even talk to shitskins cus I'm so gorgeous/thicc/Aryan looking

I do this a lot to Arab and northeast Indian students. They don't seem annoyed, they're actually fascinated to see someone showing interest in their culture. On the internet, once a Tunisian guy said he was honoured that a foreigner knew all these things about his country.

I mean people that hang with you at school/work like you're best buds but would never contact you otherwise for example.

It only happened with some teachers during secondary school, otherwise I can't say it's happened to me anywhere else. Most of the time it's old people saying my english is very good or what am i, where i'm from, one of the good ones etc.. could be racism but more realistically just old people stuff, they are polite and friendly so i dont mind and enjoy speaking to them.
lot of racial banter but not really "virtue" talk or anything like that. I live in the countryside so there's more racism than virtue signalling and that sort of stuff.

You show genuine interest though.

oh definitely white people are all like that both at uni and the places ive worked

MILLIMETERS

the teachers were the only real lefties in my village, they would come from cities. They would always drag me into fucking photographs for the school or to some event to have me be photographed because they wanted to show diverse they were. I had one teacher out of nowhere mention to me how immigrants work harder than lazy brits out of fucking nowhere. tbf i did get the best grades in that class (maths)

Whitebread classics
>where do you come from?
>no i mean where do you really come from
>i mean, where do your parents came from

>youre speaking the language very well

When they treat you as the chieftain of your ethnic group
>why do women wear the veil?

>Salaam akhi, we would like to talk to you about jesus

>dont you agree that sweden is a lot more progressive *sighs dramatically*

It's very obvious if they do it in a non-racist way. If they shittalk zionists, feminists and niggers while praising you then you know they aren't doing it for good soyboy points.

On that matter, did it happen in your country too that there was a sort of a "golden age" for immigrants due to media brainwashing, that ended when everyone was sick of them?

Like, the media did the good old trick of pretending public opinion is different from what it is in order to change it, and made it seem like if you're a racist you'll be ostracized but if you're supportive of immigrants you're super cool.

And at first, when there weren't that many in the country, and we were not in a recession, and people didn't know arabs and nigs would rape so much and romanians would steal so much, people was SO nice to immigrants.

I remember when I was a kid there was this muslim guy in a wheelchair in the metro once, he was mad that there was no ramp on the metro in order to get in so he had to tell people to help him, and the employees as well as random people helped him, and everyone was so nice to him, meanwhile he yelled at the metro workers because there was no ramp he could use to get in himself. Lol.

what do you mean
white girls dont even talk to me cus im so hideous/Canadian/Vancouverite/Torontonian looking

>Like when some hypocritical clown engage with you because of your ethnicity moreso than interest in what you have to say.

What's wrong with being interested in learning about people from different cultures?

he means to look like they're not racist. i've seen it in person but people just tends to be more polite, not to the point of talking to someone only bc of that

Those kind of people don't give a shit about other cultures. They just want to prove to themselves that their liberal feminist garbage society is the perfect one and show all their friends how progressive they are to actually speak with the "savage barbarian" and find out more about his "exotic primitive culture".
Leftists are far more racist and arrogant than actual nazis. At best you'll be seen as some kind of pet to them.

this

>Leftists are far more racist and arrogant than actual nazis. At best you'll be seen as some kind of pet to them.

this. at least they're not hostile though, which i'd unironically appreciate if i was an immigrant, way better than a nazi

Hasn't happened to me since I've been a grown-up, but I realized over time that it used to happen a lot.
Some people might fetishize the poor or the refugees, but nothing in my appereance suggests I haven't lived here for a long time

It's incredibly fucking obvious and absolutely infuriating and like 10,000x more prevalent than racism.

"hurdur im going to treat you like an exotic fragile object aren't i so nice"
EAT SHIT

Some antifa leftists are more hostile and violent to immigrants than actual nazis and will call you a housenigger if you voice any opinion that the right wing also would agree on.
By the way I don't mean the alt-right DEUS VULT larpers when I say nazi but the actual stormfags. They are usually interested in other cultures for real and they are conservative. Leftists are batshit insane.

true

I literally feel assaulted whenever someone tries to talk to me about how I ended up in finland or how I'm doing here. It feels worse than being beaten half to death by a right wing skinhead gang.

i have actually noticed younger girls getting giggly around me. i blame kpop and my faggy haircut

what do you mean
white girls dont even talk to me cus im so hideous/Maori/Polynesian looking

Dont talk you have no clue

They always tip their toes around it like if they were walking on glass when they ask it. They are so nervous trying to be politically correct all the time.

are you an immigrant? if so would you prefer someone that's outright hostile to you or someone that's childish but nice?

well.. fair point

what are you two

well i unironically ask some immigrants i meet, 'so what are you doing in spain?' straight up like that, and they dont seem to mind

however, once there was this socially awkward muslim, friend of a friend of a friend, that i asked that and also if he was gonna leave, and he was like "yes yes, i'll leave!" like i wanted him to or something. i felt bad desu

Any Canadian muslim here? What's your thoughts on Justin and his lackeys and salafist/wahhabist master getting huffy puffy about Québec bill 62. Something like 68% of Canadians and 76% of Québecois approve of it. What craziest is that the 18-34 yo age group are the most dissatisfied with 53% approval. Women right pioneers must be turning in their graves. Fucking disgusting liberals (ours) don't have the guts to outright full body veils and they did it for getting pq votes anyway.

outright ban*

i have no idea what you just said m8

Syria.
People tend to like it better if you are straight forward and don't pretend like they belong there. It shows that you recognize that people are different and that is normal.
But of course you need to be polite and not rude when you say that. So just speak your mind and stand by your opinions and people will respect you more than if you act like a cuddly cute insecure leftist.

No im not
If youre not white people will often automatically assume youre foreign/immigrant
So what happens is that they always ask the same retarded questions, always assume the same retarded assumptions about who you are

Atleast poltards are honest, because they dont like you and therefore avoid you altogether.
Libcucks treat you like civic duty project and you end up schooling them or recruited into their sjw army to up the migrant/victim quota

Please don't make the same mistake as us
Don't let the salafists have any power, send them back

Our awful corrupt provincial government voted a bill to only provide and receive public services without having your face covered. The cowards made it super vague like "it's definitely not about islam, it's everyone hiding its face» and only did it to save face at the election and get vote from our more nationalist party. Only there shouldn't even be a debate about this, full body veils have no place here period. Of course Justin like a good post national federalist boy decide to interfere and the delusional left say the burka is feminist now. If I was a muslim and/or a woman I'd be fucking assblasted about the PM siding with integrism.

>and the delusional left say the burka is feminist now
Of course they do... They like everything that gives them attention and makes them look progressive and tolerant.
Burka isn't even a religious thing it's a cultural thing. But I guess they don't know or care about that.

>wh*Toid scared of the salafist bulls

interesting....

It's infuriating. How is islam ever going to become moderate globally if cowardly leaders in developed countries keep praising vocal integrist minorities? Being honest isn't islamophobia.

most americans cant tell what ethnicity i am to begin with

they don't talk to you because you're a creepy freak that fetishises them

I have never had this happen to me at all in my life.

its a father/boyfriend/husband thing

a friend of mine is a practicing muslim and i asked her about hijabs and stuff and she says its usually your parents or your spouse who pressures you into wearing them

Moderate religion is a meme. Also projecting one regions religious issues onto other parts is silly. It's like claiming all if christianity has a meme protestant sect fanaticism problem

Is this post satire or just stupidity?

No one would like to become like modern day christians who go on gay parades and shit.
>amerigoblin
Hijab is not the same thing as burka or niqab.

Nice argument.

Yet fucking salafists are acting as spokeman for all Muslims and the government is totally ok with this. They argue banning full veils is brimming women rights of wearing what they want and converts come forward saying its all well and good. I doubt we'll hear honest opinions from those forced to wear it.

Stupidity it is then

t. whitie

How big is the muslim problem in Canada?

Gays go to gay parade, some Christians are gay.

>government invites tigers
>tigers bite them
>everyone gets angry at the tigers
What the fuck did they expect?
Still no argument as to why I'm wrong.
How can they be? The Bible very clearly say that it is not allowed, that it is an unlawful sickness.

It's up in the air.
The "at least a open racist is avoidable" line is a farce too. Only complete retards speak about the people they hate 24/7 or openly. Vast majority keep it on the down low (compare the first klansman to the 2nd one in how the first was filled with average folk or local people of good reputation for a good comparison) and show it when it's safe or they are good company.

They can be because that's what moderate religion is.

If you don't like our liberal societies then go back to Syria you fucking nigger

You can have gay tendencies but not identify as gay. Yoy don't have to identify as what society thinks you are. One man could say he likes men but he'll never engage in same sex romantic or sexuality relationships.

There is no moderate when it comes to certain religions.
Some religions can not be changed or it will not be that religion anymore.
Why can't you just go back to the normal societies you were back in the 1800 and the early 1900?
No one had any problem with that. It is the modern western world that is insane and many white people agree.

>Yet fucking salafists are acting as spokeman for all Muslims

They only speak for themselves.

Answer the question you fucking nigger, you hate us so much yet you still live here like a fucking leech, why don't you move to the Gulf, huh?

I bet you also get help from Leftist organizations like the rat that you are yet you're here complaining about them being worse than Nazis.
>Why can't you just go back to the normal societies you were back in the 1800 and the early 1900?
You mean when life was shit for most of the population? Kek, fuck off.

>thread devolves into Sup Forums shit

Probably OP's intention, considering his post history.

>normal societies
rose colored glasses are nice this time of year

I don't hate you. What makes you think that?
I hate the leftists, the feminists, the faggots and the greedy pigs who only want more and more money.
>You mean when life was shit for most of the population? Kek, fuck off.
It must've been horrible to not be able to cut off your dick and dress in a skirt. Truly an awful experience for any man, thank God we don't live in those barbaric times anymore.

she's purty

And you think people realize that? The god damn prime minister of Canada is condoning their behavior.
Sorry not my intention. I wanted to discuss with muslims that can see this horseshit for what it is. We barely hear about them in our media.

It amazes me how many Brits on this site are leftist or just outright miserable faggots to talk with. This in both real life and Sup Forums, you guys are just the worst pieces of shit on this board. I suspect you idiots are either refugees from Reddit or just leftist trash that stumbled here. The only benefit to having the U.K being a dying empire is that the Scottish and Welsh will get to bail before your shitty country burns under the weight of Eurozone bullying and a declining birthrates.

In conclusion, fuck you.

I am a leftist, you dense sandnigger.
>I hate the leftists, the feminists, the faggots and the greedy pigs who only want more and more money.
And I hate the Muslims sandnigger leeches that come here trying to turn us into their hellholes. Go back, you fucking scum.
>It must've been horrible to not be able to cut off your dick and dress in a skirt.
Oh, no did poor Hussain found out his dick likes trannies? Also, this truly is a gem coming from a country where people are gassed to death and there's sex slavery. Kek. You're fucking subhuman.

Back into the shitbin, leftist attention whores.

>muh scapegoat
lol

At least it's a choice. Not like being outright hanged for being gay or stoned for adultery (btw it's only bad if you're a woman).

>And I hate the Muslims sandnigger leeches that come here trying to turn us into their hellholes. Go back, you fucking scum.
Yet you smile and pretend to be our friend when we meet you in order to look good in front of all your leftist friends. You are just a snake and we see what you are doing. Trust me all of us we know know your type and what is going on.
The rest of your post is not even worth answering. You are beyond reason. Your father must be very proud of you.

Identity politics is diversion and side show to create inner tensions within a society and obfuscate important topics.

>Yet you smile and pretend to be our friend when we meet you in order to look good in front of all your leftist friends.
I don't care much to interact with people like you so not really.
>You are just a snake and we see what you are doing.
Plenty of Westerners, also see you for what you really are, Ahmed, also is funny you're talking about snakes when for all intents and purpose you are the snake here, talking shit about us yet you don't plan on leaving nor plan on stop getting our help.
>Trust me all of us we know know your type and what is going on.
Kek, oh really so when are your kind going to fuck off to the conservative parties? I mean you say the treat you so much better than us :)
>The rest of your post is not even worth answering. You are beyond reason.
You don't answer shit cause you know you're inferior and posturing, your culture has nothing on ours, you country is shit and so are your people.
>Your father must be very proud of you.
As much as yours is.

i smell a future terrorist being bred as we speak

Why are you so damn rude? I love Europe and the European people.
I do think it's sad that your politicians destroy your countries but how can I be to blame for that? At least you have the choice to vote them out.

>How obvious is it when someone "virtue" talk to you?
I'd imagine it would be. I can't recall any specific time it happened to me since I generally don't interact with that kinda crowd.

I try to avoid liberals and especially the whites ones. They're strange.

The only people who get offended by that are white SJWs and Islamists.

Most immigrants are proud of their stories and countries and love to talk about it.

>talks shit and makes incredibly rude posts about lefties
>lefty calls him out
>lol why are u so rude ;-; !!!!

you can’t make this shit up

>Why are you so damn rude?
Lol the pot calling the kettle back
>I love Europe and the European people.
The love isn't mutual
>I do think it's sad that your politicians destroy your countries but how can I be to blame for that?
Well, if you really think that and you love us so much why don't you truncate their plans by going back!

Are you a real immigrant? Your constant change of narrative is suspicious, almost as if you were a Swedish shitposter.

Im iraqi. Not islamist. Not proud of culture or country. I would get offended because i literally have no place where i could be accepted.

:^)

Where are you from?

We are all Greek.

-> is an angsty mestizo IIRC. These savages take even curiosity in them as hostility and get offended, even though they are in a foreign land and have no right to judge the people of it.

Why are you defending a leftist tendency while also calling him a savage?

I might be wrong and he isn't that user. Its not a "leftist tendency" even though it happens to come out of those people more.

Well I'd much rather have him hostile to leftists than openly taking advantage of how much they'd like to coddle him.

I wish it had happen to me desu, virtue talk is still talk

>1439
>still not islamist
lmao

I'm from pretending to be retarded and you must be from fell for it. You silly gobbo.