ITT: Movies you quit watching almost instantly

Pic related
I don't even know why I even bothered watching this piece of shit movie. Why was I expecting something decent?
After this I realized that all Young Adult Movies are complete shit. Every single one of them steals something from the other and it doesn't make it any better.

every HP movie

>After this I realized that all Young Adult Movies are complete shit

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Yeah I actually liked these movies. A shame the main character got his skull crushed.

He's back now and finishing the last movie. I like that instead of trying to drag shit out into 4 movies like Divergent tried that they actually condensed books two and three just to get shit moving along.

I watched all of those flicks, they were shit and I have no idea why I finished them, maybe I was hoping they'd get better. I did enjoy the Maze Runner films however.

I kept watching for her bubble butt

Because Maze Runner bucks most of the YA trends. The main character is male and far from a Mary Sue, there is very little romance, and the majority of the books are about bros looking out for their bros.

Also Minho is literally perfect.

Bros looking out for their bros > shitty attempts at romance ANY day of the week, for sure.

Good to hear.

First 30 minutes okayish, couldn't keep watching past that. It just sucked.

so you started to watch all of them just to quick watching them?

Those who've sat through this know

Why does Hollywood keep pretending that people want to see Luke Evans?

SKARCH?

that kristen stewart movie
personal shopper

This giant piece of cringe inducing dog shit

Memes aside Aidan was actually really good for that role.

Literally engineered for aspies.

How so?

If you don't understand why, you're probably an aspie yourself.

So you have no argument. Moving on then.

I picked up Joy from the library and shut it off after 8 minutes because I didn't want hipster ultra-feminist bullshit shoved down my throat for two hours

OP, this is entirely your fault, I honestly can't figure out how so many experienced movie watchers can't recognise chickflick in disguise purely from poster,let alone trailer.
TwilightSaga,Hunger Games,Maze,new Underworld,Travelers etc....
Those movies target teen female population.
Even most new horrors like Rings, are for nicer half of populous.

>Divergent

Is he the new Brendan?

>young female near a bunch of pubescent boys and outside of society
>not getting constantly raped
this movie makes no sense

In the books that was a very real concern they had. I wonder how it went in Maze 2 where it was all females with one guy.

Tried to be Sci-fi Twilight Franchise and an hero itself and will never be concluded in theaters

Why go for the girl when you have a perfectly good chubby.

This is another one I quit watching

Fuck you. It's top 10 films of 2015.

>Chuck

Don't remind me. He deserved better.

Only movie I've ever had to stop watching is 2012

>

Woodley's beautiful face and luscious thick hair was enough to watch it, until she JUSTed herself in the following flicks

Is she the worst actress of our times? I say yes.

>no oscars
wtf that is racist and sexist

Maybe it was my fault because I had some very, very high expectations. I was waiting for it to be similar or as brilliant as something like The Greasy Strangler.

The aesthetics I liked. The plot far less so.

i quite liked her in The Spectacular Now, but this does just go back to looks again

I havent seen her in anything for a while, apart from that time she got arrested. perhaps her careers ended already

She's not even that attractive. You have low standards.

no i just have a certain taste, and i like plainer girls
shes objectively an attractive girl

2nd one was surprisingly watchable. That suicide scene on the sand dune had no right to be in a YA movie.

Dat face tho.

You know which.

Do not say anything bad about Will.

You're a goddamn pleb. This movie only got better as it went along.

How could you not sniff her butt ?

This was basically Girls the movie. A pretentious, but better sequel to the garbage fire that was Tiny furniture.

That's a chick's saga so, if you're not a chick you will not understand it.

Ive yet to see any of Allegiant movies

It's good for what it is tho

Do you not like fun or what?

It actually isn't though. It's the dollar store version of Hunger Games.

She was just featured in an all star cast on the HBO mini series Big Little Lies.

I didn't say anything, but you knew exactly who I was talking about.

Hunger Games is like a Westernized version of Battle Royale

Because I've heard too many of you assholes try to make fun of him. He's got a strong manly face and is a funny guy and I'm going to marry him.

Battle Royale is like an Easternized version of Running Man.

>Easternized

Easternized is not a real term.

What? Is this like some "black people can't be racist" shit?

One of few movies I feel the urge to stop watching. I JUST FUCKING HATE THIS MOVIE

lel fucking faggot. Lemme see your Top 10 films of 2015 then, faggot